Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Ooh, fun.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/paulpower4
Timezone: BST (UTC +1)
DLC: 1910, Europe, Switzerland, Legendary Asia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

OptimusShr posted:

I should be available around 8:30 EST tomorrow and about 8 am to 12 pm the day after if my group is available at that time.
I think that's the middle of the night for me, unfortunately. I'm available pretty much all of today until 11pm-ish (BST) and most of tomorrow and the day after, but only in the evening on the weekend.

e: wait, no it's not the middle of the night, it's the middle of the day. I am a silly. 8.30 or 8 til 12 will be fine.

My Skype is paulrvarley@hotmail.com

Paul.Power fucked around with this message at 13:12 on May 13, 2015

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

I'm working Sunday sorry, though I should be available after 7pm, 7.30 at the latest - mid-afternoon for America, I guess. Also, as a heads up, the last day I'll be available is the 24th, as I'm on holiday to Paris after that.

Paul.Power fucked around with this message at 20:17 on May 16, 2015

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Hmm. Well, I'm free all of Monday, although I appreciate most people work that day. If you guys can find a time for Monday, I should be able to make it as long as it's not the middle of the night.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

LawfulWaffle posted:

I get off work at 5p my time, which I believe is 11p Paul time. If that's not too late, I'll be on and looking at Steam around that time. I've got some chores to take care of, so I might be in and out until we get everyone settled.
Should be able to manage that.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Random Stranger posted:

Damnit, I started cooking dinner and it pushed this out my head...
We're going to try again tonight, same time - though Optimum and Waffle might have already mentioning it to you.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Board and destination screenshots, for the curious:

I only just managed to make that route through to Saul St. Marie, finishing it on the last turn.

e: all the nearly identical screenshots, all of them ;).

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

OptimusShr posted:

OK my group I am available Friday afternoon, any chance we can do it then? I am off Tuesday and Wednesday if not.
I should be available on Tues or Weds evening.

I'm also off work today, if that's any help.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

OptimusShr posted:

If my team is available at 7:30 EST tonight we could get this done. If not I have Monday and Wednesday off.
That's pretty late for me (gone midnight), but I might be able to make it. I'm free all of Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Oh right sorry, I lost track of this. I should hopefully be available Sunday evening, and all day Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri

• Locked thread