Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Steam name: Random Stranger. Time Zone: US Central (UTC -6). I got myself the full set of DLC.

Also, I have a spare copy of the base game sitting in my Steam inventory if anyone wants it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Just to confirm, this is you, right? http://steamcommunity.com/id/RandomStranger

Added everyone but Shadow and Optimus at this point - getting there, though!

Yeah, that's me.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Group 1-2, I'm now open for the rest of the weekend so pick whenever and I'll do it.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

I had the wrong dates for my blacksmithing class, so I'm suddenly free all weekend. Let's pick a time, maybe Sunday morning (8-9ish AM EST?). It looked like that translated into Paul's timezone as being in the middle of the day. I wanna play some train game!

Can we go just a little later than that. I'm going to be sleeping off a bender at 7am. :v:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

I don't want to lose my tactical advantage, but I don't mind pushing it back. Just let us know when you expect you gin-soaked body to be survivable.

10 am eastern should work. I should be awake by that point.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Yep. That sounds like it should be solid for all of us.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

I get off work at 5p my time, which I believe is 11p Paul time. If that's not too late, I'll be on and looking at Steam around that time. I've got some chores to take care of, so I might be in and out until we get everyone settled.

I should be good with that. See you guys this afternoon.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Damnit, I started cooking dinner and it pushed this out my head...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Edit: Never mind.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Those guys are dangerous opponents. Beware them and don't be afraid to stab them in the back a bit.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Fredrik1 posted:

Sorry that's 04:00 gmt, I can do night time gmt+1 to 22:00, probably between 04:00 - 15:00 cst on a weekend, anytime between 13:00 to 16:00 cst on a workday.

If we're all good for Saturday I think we can make that work.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

My group, we couldn't do it last weekend, but is everyone good for this Sunday? I think we should be able to coordinate for that.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Well who can we get together this evening? We can at least try for three.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Shadow225 posted:

I didn't see 4 people online Sunday night. Again, I'm in favor of taking a forfeit for this match and moving on to the next round. We've hd more than enough time, and nothing has materialized.

Paul, Random, and bowmore, how does this weekend look for you guys?

I'm available this afternoon and tomorrow with no problems.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Bubz posted:

Hey guys - we've got Fredrik and Sodomy online and it looks like we just missed Shadow. Random Stranger / Shadow, if you can make it on soon I'll be happy to sub for whoever doesn't make it.

Edit: Whoops, that was twelve hours ago.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I know it's unlikely with the holiday, but I'm available this afternoon for either of my groups if we can get this going...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I'm available this afternoon and evening if we can get everyone...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I'm available as well this evening and wide open tomorrow evening since I'm not having my regular Tuesday dinner party. Think we have a chance tonight?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I'm ready and able since this might be the best chance to get group 2 going...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Shadow225 posted:

How many of our group are on right now

I'm still around hoping we have a quatro going...

• Locked thread