Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cjs: I actually did some work today. I may try to work tomorrow too.

cls: Baby had to get shots today and it made her very unhappy. She is currently sleeping on vanillaslimfast's chest and seems to be pretty content. Our friend is over and has been cooking us dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

PuTTY riot posted:

did she give you the look of 'why did you do this to me I thought you loved me' before she started screaming? once she turns 2 there's no more until she's 4 so that's nice

yeah. Her legs must be tender too because she is still pretty upset. She had an oral drug too and I think it has upset her stomach a bit.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

PipeRifle posted:

real talk: some dude on my friend's FB feed is saying some vile racist poo poo and he's a PR rep for a company and I sort of want to send them screenshots and be like "yo look how your dude is behaving in public while his pic is wearing your brand and his job says he works for your brand and his job is literally representing your brand 24/7"

do it.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Elder Postsman posted:

cms: i wish i could just ban all male vocalists from this itunes radio station. ugh. every single one it tries to play is so bad.

Fiona Apple station plays basically no male voices.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Cold on a Cob posted:

cls: wtf why am i sleepy it's 7pm?

maybe you are pregnant

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

graph posted:

i know folks that work in disaster recovery (fire flood etc) but won't go near trauma recovery.

it takes the really really right type of person to do that poo poo and the money's p good

My aunt did it for years and I've heard one really terrible story. Pretty gross stuff.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I don't find Tom Brady to be that attractive.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Like a little baby. A little baby that looks hilarious when sad.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Captain Foo posted:

cjs: someone made more sludge, :rip:

I wish someone would come make me some.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Tusen Takk posted:

cod: rascal is getting his shots and he is very sad :(

Yeah. Baby had a rough evening again yesterday. Today she has already slept more than she has on an average day.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cjs: not going to call coffee sludge. I'm enjoying a Mexican Mocha from the local cafe. My mother in Law brought it over with a sandwich and dinner for tonight. Baby is still extra clingy right now so it is very helpful.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Mexican mochas are hella good but too sweet to have regularly. I mostly stick to drip brewed coffee with a bit of milk.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Roosevelt posted:

i love that little trumpeting gay elephaunt

same

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cls: Got a letter in the mail today from my grandmother asking for baby photographs. Why doesn't she just get the internet?

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I have half a bottle of red wine that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to drink before it goes off.

I get those mini box wines in white to cook with because I don't really drink white wine.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Never buy a house without getting an inspection. holy poo poo.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

This is vile. Also makes me think of how many women think they should nurse they babies in private so use public bathrooms. Grody.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Cold on a Cob posted:

a lot of women openly nurse they babies in berlin in public, no blanket or anything

europeans give no fucks about prudes lol

I have a cover but my baby is already prone to distraction. I know plenty of women who don't give a gently caress.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Citizen Tayne posted:

I have a pretty sweet deck.

same. We put a nice table on it and a grill. It also has a hot tub which is very nice.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I don't think any of you guys are Aerospace Engineers but Jeff Besoz's space company is hiring for a ton of positions. Our buddy has worked for the company for years and it is pretty cool. https://www.blueorigin.com/careers

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I really like the ARC near Casa Bonita. I always find good stuff in my size.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cls: Found all the teenagers in one of the Denver suburbs. They all hang out at Target. The check out lady apologized to me for the commotion. Teenagers are terrible.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

DaTroof posted:

son of a bitch. i think i'm gonna do it. this weekend i'm gonna call my coworkers one at a time and tell them i'm quitting and i almost didn't let them know because our boss wanted to keep it a secret. is it weird that i'm conflicted about this poo poo? WHAT THE gently caress IS THE RIGHT ANSWER HERE

I think this is a bad idea. I'd wait until Monday to see if your boss shares the news. I think he made a logical request in asking you to hold off on telling.

I think being conflicted is alright.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cls: took over baby holding from vsf.

cjs:had a client come by today and he seems pleased by what I've done so far. He is a dad so he understands baby stuff.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Janitor Prime posted:

baby is on the way :rock:

congratulations!

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

PuTTY riot posted:

yeah but nobodys dad even dies

uh except both the parents die.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
people say hate to hate but that isn't really true.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Also people say Sorry but they aren't really apologizing for anything.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Awia posted:

all the things i like are good by definition of me liking them

yeah.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cls: bothered that my brother made a lie of omission to me about his current road trip. He failed to mention that the person he was visiting was his crazy ex girlfriend. I'm worried about him staying sober and telling little lies is not promising.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

yes.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Awia posted:

morning yospos ive been awake for 32 hours!

I did that once recently and then went another 32 hours or so and had a baby. Not a fan. Sleep is good.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

PuTTY riot posted:

hey guys whats going on in this thre

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i really really wish i could smoke weed

i think being able to smoke weed would solve most of my problems

I miss it sometimes.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

PuTTY riot posted:

im a prude

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I don't even own a video games.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Notorious QIG posted:

ugh, meeting people

Yeah. I am thinking of going to this mom's group thing but my weird social anxiety is really messing with my desire to go.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Solus M.D. posted:

what if vsf went with you

It is for breastfeeding ladies so...

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Just a buncha ladies sitting in a circle with they boobs hanging out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Captain Foo posted:

this is not my cjs

It is mine.

cjs: keep baby alive

• Locked thread