Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
they're wrong, you can do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I didn't do good when I try before, what can I do to be more successful?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Irrational Bees posted:

I didn't do good when I try before, what can I do to be more successful?

put on some ozzy

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
seems to me, op, that you're conflating "can" with "should".

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you should kill yourself izzy you piece of poo poo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
An old classmate of mine offed himself over the weekend, he referenced Hitler in his Facebook suicide note/post.

Now I'm thinking he might've been a GBS denizen too fortunately (more dead Goons the better)

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
WRONG THREAD LOL

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
people always tryin to hold me back

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Kuato posted:

An old classmate of mine offed himself over the weekend, he referenced Hitler in his Facebook suicide note/post.

Now I'm thinking he might've been a GBS denizen too fortunately (more dead Goons the better)

Rip

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Kuato posted:

goondolences

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Kuato posted:

Not to be too morbid here or anything but I'm seriously curious about how you work hitler into your suicide post.

"Off to join my bro Hitler. gently caress You! Toodles."

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

InterFaced posted:

Not to be too morbid here or anything but I'm seriously curious about how you work hitler into your suicide post.

"Off to join my bro Hitler. gently caress You! Toodles."

Dude had issues. Here's the pertinent quote

"Hitler was a man of genius/geniuses, but no matter what, at some point he was huge. All great things eventually crumble."

Note to self: if I kill myself, don't talk about how great Hitler was

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im done with suicide.

It just wasnt for me.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Im done with suicide.

It just wasnt for me.

I find this very hard to believe. You had a gun, you should have been able to do it!

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Kuato posted:

good. another addition to our rich heritage of death

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

psyopmonkey posted:

Im done with suicide.

It just wasnt for me.

dont be a quitter

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

believe in yourself

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
killing myself is pretty brave and courageous

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Kuato posted:

Dude had issues. Here's the pertinent quote

"Hitler was a man of genius/geniuses, but no matter what, at some point he was huge. All great things eventually crumble."

Note to self: if I kill myself, don't talk about how great Hitler was

Yeah, I agree. Suicide is much better without Hitler references. Dude hosed up.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
It's also extremely romantic. Everyone will want you once your dead, cause your cool now, and then they wont have you cause youll be too cool!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com
i would kill myself, but then i wouldn't be able to see how upset people are/how many people come to my funeral.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

but i really want to see the new star wars

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i would kill myself, but then i wouldn't be able to see how upset people are/how many people come to my funeral.

Wouldn't the halfway house you live in force everyone to go? Just count how many people live there and thats the number.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Wouldn't the halfway house you live in force everyone to go? Just count how many people live there and thats the number.

yeah, but i'm more interested to see how many people from AA show up and which of my family members too. some off these AA funerals (ie when someone ODs or blows their head off) get a couple hundo in attendance in sober solidarity.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

yeah, but i'm more interested to see how many people from AA show up and which of my family members too. some off these AA funerals (ie when someone ODs or blows their head off) get a couple hundo in attendance in sober solidarity.

Contract hep c then make sure when you blow your brains out some of it splatters into a housemates eyes.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

but i really want to see the new star wars

i'm waiting until mad men is over wanna see what becomes of dong d.raper before i shuffle off that mortal coil, it's the most important television show of this age

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

do you get your court ordered meeting slip signed for going to a junkie funeral?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

do they hang up the 12 steps and 12 traditions on either side of the coffin?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Gatekeeper posted:

do they hang up the 12 steps and 12 traditions on either side of the coffin?

they give a round of applause for completing the 13th step.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ posted:

ill try, jesus

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Jesus Christ posted:

don't listen to people who tell you not to kill yourself

best username/post synergy ever

ExtraCheese
Apr 16, 2014
They said I'd never kill myself, well look at me now.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Prodigy's latest album dropped over a month ago, so really at this point we're all just procrastinating.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Life at its worst is still pretty okay and even whe it's not there's all kinds of drugs that can let you ignore it.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Stay alive nigga

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Jesus Christ posted:

don't listen to people who tell you not to kill yourself

ghlbtsk posted:

best username/post synergy ever

As I just learned, whenever God closes a door he opens a window.

You must take a flying leap out that window, don't bother looking to see what floor you're on. You don't wanna question God, do ya?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if it werent for suicide threats id never get laid

Murcor
Dec 1, 2007

It's a hell of a thing
I killed myself and it was the best decision I ever made. I've never been happier!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Phobic Nest posted:

As I just learned, whenever God closes a door he opens a window.

You must take a flying leap out that window, don't bother looking to see what floor you're on. You don't wanna question God, do ya?

No sir!
*jumps*

• Locked thread