Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I can't afford steak and there is no place nearby to really get proper meat and veggies

that $5 frozen pizza looks pretty tasty

Get chuck steak. Pound it with a mallet, cook, eat, :gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

give me a drive over to the supermarket, I have to spend my change doing laundry

Dude. You may be better served working at the grocery store.

The ride I'll help you with. Just give me your home address, telephone number, mother's maiden name, first pet's name, favorite class in school, back account number, credit card number including expiration date and cv2 number and time you want me to pick you up.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dude. Ovens. Broil the fucker till it's rare, take it out, put a loving slight char on it, wait the five minutes and serve.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

for most of my life i thought that me grilling was just a baseline thing, like i nominally know how to take hunks of meat and place them over a flame until they are safe to consume and reasonably tasty, sure, thats a skill of some kind, kind of on par with being able to do your own dishes or wash your own clothes

when i became an adult i found out that this ability is some kind of arcane knowledge that people are completely baffled by, and people ask me to grill things for them and like sure no problem but it still doesnt feel like a skill to me, it feels like roasting meat until its tasty is kind of a thing humans should have down in 2015, considering we invented it like over 10 thousand years ago

Had a person ask me if I used a microwave to make Mac-N-Cheese. SMH

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

someone older than me asked me how long to microwave mashed potatoes to get them right ugh its basically

:cripes:

Oh good god.

I don't make mashed potatoes because I don't have one of those kitchen made mixer jobs. Those friggen make some creamy potatoes.

Instead I make baked Sweet Potatoes or Yams with butter and cinnamon. Never had a complaint.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

You dont know about ricers?

poo poo son, get with it.

I cook for myself. When I've had a girl, they can either follow directions (at best) or make reservations (at worst).

It's just me here, I keep it simple, to my tastes and delicious.

Whipped potatoes, meh. Give me a spud dressed right, along side a rare steak, with a good pinot noir and I'm a happy guy.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

hemophilia posted:

making creamy potatoes is a matter of getting the milk/potato/butter ratio right after boiling but not over boiling the potatoes it's super fuckin' easy, the pain in the rear end part is there's so many loving steps to prepping mashed potatoes. Hand peeling and hand cutting potatoes for 2, 3, 4 people and making extra for the assholes who pile it on their plate. you will spend more effort getting that poo poo ready than you will on the entire rest of the meal.

So never make your own. buy instant potatoes and be done with it.

Dis guy gets it.

lol u dont have a girlfriend or wife

Gonna take a page from the Psy here.

Ruuuuuuuude.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

sorry man im not trying to be mean i just find it funny that you cant find a life partner is all, you gotta admit its pretty hilarious!

Yup. I suck.

I drat well know how to cook a loving steak though.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

loving Micks

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

well congrats you are where i was in life when i was 12 years old

How is it being 14 years old?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I would have also taken "greasy" as a possible answer

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

honestly im kinda surprised they let me get married at 14 but thats what you get when you pay for a good fake ID

always pay extra for quality

What's it like living in the South?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Is it your rear end' that are itchy?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zeno-25 posted:

If you think kitchenaid mixers are cool check out the ones bosch makes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-SFkWB4z0s
:stare:
What kind of voodoo, black loving magic is this?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
SOUS VIDE!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

hemophilia posted:

Please enjoy your steak to the maximum potential based on your wallet, mood, how much you're willing to work in a kitchen, and personal taste preferences of course.

:supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

only Al dente

• Locked thread