Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where you kiss a dog?
top of its fuzzy lil head like a small nephew
sidelip, on the whisks
wet nose, disregarding boogers
directly on its mouthfront like a good owner/pal
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
everyone plays like "eww gross lol who does that? lol noone???" but everyone does

everyone

stop trying to be cool and above the rest of us. you kiss your dog right on its mouth, right on its cool doggy lips
denying it is the lamest thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
OP fucks his dogs on the reg.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
i kiss ur mom on her flappy lips

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
and NOT the lips on her face btw

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i kiss all dogs on the lips when i meet them for the first time so they can taste my toungue and know to fear my scent

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
I unironically would rather kiss a dog on the lips than a pussy on the lips

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

lordoftheT posted:

OP fucks his dogs on the reg.

thought this said 'fucks dogs on the res' and i was like "wtf i'm not an indian??" lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

this isn't like picking your nose which everyone in fact does deny but does secretly in private. If you like your dog licking your face you may as well just go all the way and lick it's rear end because dogs clean their rear end with their tongues hth

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Thanks for the checkboxes. All of the above.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Morally Inept foreplay ITT

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

bradzilla posted:

your dog licking your face

eww i said no such thing but nice to know where YOUR mind is

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gatekeeper posted:

everyone plays like "eww gross lol who does that? lol noone???" but everyone does

everyone

stop trying to be cool and above the rest of us. you kiss your dog right on its mouth, right on its cool doggy lips

hello morally inept

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

hello morally inept

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"sidelip, on the whisks" is a weird phrase op

don't kiss a do'gs lips. that's sick nasty. they eat poop cause they think it tastes good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"sidelip, on the whisks" is a weird phrase op

don't kiss a do'gs lips. that's sick nasty. they eat poop cause they think it tastes good.

Have you ever eaten poop? Maybe it does taste good.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I kiss the dogs

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

they eat poop cause they think it tastes good.

umm my dog eats carrots and chickens and taco meat and my pot if i'm careless with it, sorry about your experience with garbage dogs bud :(

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
dude I loving love sucking in dog drool, like gently caress if your dog doesn't look like this:

then don't expect a kiss.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gatekeeper posted:

umm my dog eats carrots and chickens and taco meat and my pot if i'm careless with it, sorry about your experience with garbage dogs bud :(

making out with your turdeating dog while you're high on pot sounds like your life is going places, pal

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
dogs love to eat and roll their bodies in gross smelling stuff. face facts that sometimes dogs have messed up ideas about what's cool and good.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
i love my dog sincerely but she spends a lot of each day thoughtfully, slowly, and thoroughly licking her butt, so no kissy-kissy

dogs love to eat and roll their bodies in gross smelling stuff. face facts that sometimes dogs have messed up ideas about what's cool and good.

dogs are loving disgusting, basically

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bonestructure posted:

i love my dog sincerely but she spends a lot of each day thoughtfully, slowly, and thoroughly licking her butt, so no kissy-kissy

Whoa slow ur your roll here. I do this every day.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
holy hell, is that BIRD poo poo!? FRESH!?!! I better just throw myself down upon it and wildly gyrate, I want this to be embedded in me, I want this to be my body I want bird poo poo to be my essence
:staredog:
oh man, are you telling me these trash cans filled with putrid rainwater leaked everywhere? and a wino vomited in the puddle? this is a killer opportunity, first the poo poo then the puke, my whole life turned around and made beautiful

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i prefer to just skip the middledog and lick the balls and rear end in a top hat directly

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
depends on how big the dog is

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

everyone

loving freak

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Does India have a distinct lack of dogs? I think I just figured out how to solve their street-making GBS threads epidemic.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

thought this said 'fucks dogs on the res' and i was like "wtf i'm not an indian??" lmao
"phew!! almost thought someone said something untrue about me!"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
my personal belief is bestiality is wrong

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op wants to fug a pug. just a little joke i came up with right now haha. lol

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Kuato posted:

my personal belief is bestiality is wrong

Woah let's not say anything we can't take back.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

fur baby

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpyK6Ojnl-0

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I give the lads a big pat on the head then I give him a kiss right on top ....of their penis

They reciprocate by giving me a big ol' lick on the nose.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I've only seen white people make out with their dogs, it's weird as gently caress.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
kissing dogs on the mouth is some white people poo poo

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Has anyone not white ever referred to their dog as a furbaby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Animals are one step abovie furniure.

• Locked thread