Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nomikos
Dec 31, 2003

Fun puzzles, neat physics system, good world building. Wish there was a respec option. Too many unskippable cutscenes. 8/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
This game is BULLSHIT. You can do everything right but still lose. 0/10

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
the motion controls are bullshit, i can't wall-jump worth a poo poo and the product-placement is over the top. 2/10

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
I've been at this for 30 years and I still haven't hit a single save point. If I screw up I am SO hosed

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
big problem with memory leaks. cant run for more than 16 or so hours at a time before crashing. too much time spent levelling up job skills and performing minigames. Veteran players report severe savegame corruption near the end of the game.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Crippled without DLC

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

can't play for more than 10 minutes without someone calling me a human being

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
been grinding levels for years

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Distinct lack of multiple romantic options. Can only ever seem to "romance" with the player character themselves and not other NPCs

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Can only play as a white male

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nomikos posted:

Fun puzzles, neat physics system, good world building. Wish there was a respec option. Too many unskippable cutscenes. 8/10

funny original post, i chuckled, and i am going to vote your thread a 4

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Broken economy that basically traps most players in a 9 to 5 grinding awful fetch quests so you can decorate your avatars apartment. Quite a bit of slowdown when driving. Looks very nice until you get up close. Level design is not intuitive. There are lots of diverging paths in theory, but most lead to a mixed bag co op mode called marriage and alcoholism.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Selected class as Rockstar but character is unable to progress past playing Aerosmith covers at a sports bar?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Jim Barris posted:

This game is BULLSHIT. You can do everything right but still lose. 0/10

+1 :(

to0terfish
Apr 4, 2015

Pork Pro
Despite the obvious balance issues and griefing, multiplayer is OK.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
no way to "mute" the other players without buying DLC

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I was listening to all the hype on the *chans and SA "i'm gay i'm gay OP is a human being post more traps with big dicks" yeah, yeah, i was interested. I did some research on cocksucking mechanics and it seemed fascinating. Fast forward to last week when I finally secured a big ol hog to suck on. It was a little weird at first but I really started to get a feel for it once i thought of it as a really big joystick i manipulate with my mouth. To be honest though it got kind of boring. I found myself extremely disappointed by the time I swallowed the load. Some so-called cocksuckers say there's an element of shame, well that wasn't there, it just seemed entirely over-rated. The guy liked it apparently and I'm going to try again next week. 4/10

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

playing a central african rogue-like. this poo poo is too hard

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
has anyone tested respawn?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Dumbass reviewers keep rating the game without even finishing the dammed thing

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Too many God drat micro-transactions and a pay-2-win structure. Avatar creation has a bug where you can't change your facial features, unless, of course, you pay to do so.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
90% of the map is a copy-paste of Carson city, Nevada

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

has anyone tested respawn?

A few people who chose the "psychic" and "medium" specs have tried over the years but so far no real word has been achieved for neither any kind-of afterlife level or respawn. Personally I think they're a myth some of the devs and elite players like to spread to casuals to get them to do dumb poo poo for amusement and loot.

It's an interesting game overall but the social life is absolutely atrocious. Everyone takes the flair next to their names that you get for skill-building and job titles way too seriously and treat the low-level players like dogshit. The way your ability to function decays sharply as you get to higher levels needs a serious patch, the devs are way too reliant on Medic classes to keep punting that ball downfield.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

How do I get to the next level, I'm stuck

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
smells very bad

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Invaded by a bunch of 16 year olds shouting human being at the top of their lungs. Wouldn't even bother unless you like being shamed by pre teens.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm at level 31 already, and so far all of the nudity has been disappointing. 0/10 no waifu material.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

leveling around 1-25 was really fun but i feel like the devs skimped out on the content after the mid-twenties. i hope there is a good end game

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

leveling around 1-25 was really fun but i feel like the devs skimped out on the content after the mid-twenties. i hope there is a good end game

25 - 30 is as close as you get to a respec, hope that help sand good luck !!!!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

Chess game with raid boss Death

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Must have been sleepwalking.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

can't play as girl without going through difficult hurdles

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Unskippable tutorial takes up over 20% of total maximum possible gameplay

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Wtf my character just dies within minutes of starting the game. Keep getting error screen: Insufficient health care

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The difficulty curve is also crazy. Even the kids born with the insane wealth backgrounds don't have a cakewalk, yet if you look at the curves some of the classes face by comparison they might as well be playing in an entirely different game altogether. This has the horrible effect where nobody is convinced they have it easy--cause they don't--yet all the top-tier players either deny or don't care how much worse it is at the bottom.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
how is it a game if its barely interactive scrolling screen of text??

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Also everyone stop telling me to try the praying method, it's just a urban legend made up by trolls to waste your time

swampland fucked around with this message at 00:45 on May 18, 2015

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
only an autist would trudge through this monotony

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
not enough drops from enemy kills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
there appear to be some serious bugs where if your character tries to ingest certain objects severe video corruption will occur

• Locked thread