Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

a fair number are supposed to be for disabled people right? well i can think of some easy ones, like the slap chop is for people who can't quite use knives for choppin stuff, and the snuggie is great for people in wheelchairs

but who the gently caress is the target demographic for the shamwow

or those magic bullet things

itt we crack the mystery. also post them black and white bizarro land gifs because i will never get tired of that dumbass who drops his whole bowl of cheetos on the floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
the old

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Why are elderly people so naive and trusting? The world was just as dangerous up when they grew up - probably more dangerous.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Olds have this thing going on that reduces their ability to give a poo poo so might as well get scammed I guess.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

old people are lonely and bored

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
People who need to buy a present for other people but don't know what to get and don't want to just do a gift card.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
all of those things you listed in the OP in fact own

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Some of those products aren't bad.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Actually the magic bullet is pretty cool

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Didn't Billy Mays sell some good stuff?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

depression which makes the very concept of elbow grease nearly impossible accounts for a lot of this as these products enable the person who cannot give any fucks about properly cleaning up a spill normally a way to pass for clean for instance

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I worked at a place where we sold ASOT retail and I was dumbfounded how many people would come back every 2-4 months for the latest $99 frypan or $240 blender.

Its generally old people or people buying on behalf of an old person.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

burritolingus posted:

Some of those products aren't bad.

I remember a schwarzenager version of this which was loving huge and could make waffles the size of a dinner platter or function as a flat top grill

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Amarcarts posted:

Actually the magic bullet is pretty cool

i got one for $5 at goodwill it's p good

• Locked thread