Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Mega64 posted:

Is that the guy who does nothing but randomly post nasty insulting rants at specific people?

If so, why ignore him? He's one of the best posters on GBS!

Im guessing from his username he's a pedophile who likes to post on an Internet forum in his leisure time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Kuato posted:

Im guessing from his username he's a pedophile who likes to post on an Internet forum in his leisure time.

P sure it's jebany Pedal, like as in a bike. OP can't type

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
i dont see uns/avs because like a good god fearing poster im colorblind.

....maybe try posting less ethnicly next time?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
lol if you ignore any swole goons whatsoever.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The ignore feature is good, and when you grow up, you might just realize that the world is a better place without some people in it.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont ignore people because im not a whiney babby.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/stats.php?statid=4&all=#jump

I am the 2nd most ignored user though. So thats kinda neat.

lol I think the 2nd one just displays the account of the person clicking on it, in a clever ruse

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Dead Gay Romans posted:

lol I think the 2nd one just displays the account of the person clicking on it, in a clever ruse

yeah, it's a cool trick

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Ahww!

Your ruse has defeated me!! Dastardly trickster.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Dead Gay Romans posted:

i thought i was a shooting star

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
has anyone ever tried to ignore their own posts?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Shinjobi posted:

:aaaaa:

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Shinjobi posted:

Usually this happens following sobering up.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Daedra posted:

i thought i was a shooting star

Sorry to all the goons whose brief moment of relevance and fleeting glory I crushed.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Sorry to all the goons whose brief moment of relevance and fleeting glory I crushed.

Says the second most ignored user on the forums..

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I ignore people manually, by not reading their posts

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Why do some people repeatedly post pictures or long john galt rants in threads discussing something they disagree with? Those are the ones I'd ignore if was going to bother. Is it to push people out of the thread and into the ones they want more of the precious resource of poo poo posters in?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dead Gay Romans posted:

i get 'deleted user' but all the other posters I recognize on that list were good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Shinjobi posted:

Gatekeeper posted:

quote:

Special Message From Senor Lowtax
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own list.

gently caress this dead gay forums

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
is there any way to find out how many have ignored you. I know of at least 1 (one) poster who has

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
his loathing is completely justified

imo

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Bitter Mushroom posted:

is there any way to find out how many have ignored you. I know of at least 1 (one) poster who has

If someone ignores you and doesn't tell you, that's okay. The people who let you know are fuckers.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gatekeeper posted:

gently caress this dead gay forums
[/quote]

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Paper Diamonds posted:

whoa whoa whoa wait,

you dumb idiots come on to this website in order to read dumb poo poo posted by dumb idiots

but somehow you figure that "hey this poo poo is TOO dumb" so you block it out completely. while failing to realize that you are also, in fact, a big dumb idiot

then you go around (you big dumb idiot) and post dumb poo poo

really if you block anybody on a big dumb website for idiots to post dumb poo poo maybe you shouldn't be here

Thus is such a lovely post that I'd ignore you for it alone if goons didn't raise a stink about ignoring

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I remember you, I lay you low with an insanely skilled and deftly worded tirade because you are a stupid piece of faggotish poo poo, woe was the day when your mother hosed my rear end with a strapon and I gave birth to your bitchmade shriveled up soul, you are a nincomfuckingpoop and I hate you deeply piece of poo poo.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

ArtIsResistance posted:

Thus is such a lovely post that I'd ignore you for it alone if goons didn't raise a stink about ignoring
the proper thing to do instead of ignoring a poster is to belittle them for being lovely

you big dumb idiot

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

HEY EVERYBODY

HEY

HEY IM IGNORING PEOPLE

LET ME DRAW ATTENTION TO HOW MUCH I DISREGARD THE FOLLOWING LIST OF PEOPLE:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dare ignore me human being?? I will suck your loving raisin of a pinhead cock until that thing explodes disproportionate gaggy cum goblets down my undulating piece of poo poo throat, you will make sure I choke to gay death on your nasty ballsack sputum as I spit it all back in your hideous crinkled up gremlin face, you are an insanely stupid person who should kill me in my sleep and then weep over my dead body.
I hope I die soon so I can sit back in pleasure as you grieve deeply over my dead body you worthless piece of poo poo.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

JebanyPedal posted:

Dare ignore me human being?? I will suck your loving raisin of a pinhead cock until that thing explodes disproportionate gaggy cum goblets down my undulating piece of poo poo throat, you will make sure I choke to gay death on your nasty ballsack sputum as I spit it all back in your hideous crinkled up gremlin face, you are an insanely stupid person who should kill me in my sleep and then weep over my dead body.
I hope I die soon so I can sit back in pleasure as you grieve deeply over my dead body you worthless piece of poo poo.

this poo poo sucks you fag

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Paper Diamonds posted:

whoa, nice!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Paper Diamonds posted:

You're a dumb piece of poo poo and ugly too, when I saw you at the Walgreens the other day I couldn't believe me eyes, such a stupid piece of poo poo in front of me, I started calling customers over and we all stared at you, and then you noticed me and you were really afraid, you loving coward, you started crying and me and the Walgreens customers were just staring at you whispering to each other and you couldn't hear what we were saying, you wouldn't even go up to the counter because you were so busy being such a pussy piece of poo poo so you didn't buy that gay bullshit you came to buy.
Now a bunch of people at Walgreens know you are a stupid crybaby idiot, and you come on these forums and act like you're hard and have an opinion worth having when it's all bullshit, we saw you at Walgreens.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

PAper Diamond is imo the worst perosn you could possibly be friends with

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

JebanyPedal posted:

and you come on these forums and act like you're hard and have an opinion worth having
I have no such thing. Nor does anyone else on these forums.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Paper Diamonds posted:

I have no such thing. Nor does anyone else on these forums.

Hey man how you doing?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
is it possible to ignore the smell of you own fart???

i have a real problem with this and wish it could

be ignored

please help me the

stench is intolerable

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got pioctures of the ground hogs that live in my back yard, if you want pics I can show you the pics.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

JebanyPedal posted:

I got pioctures of the ground hogs that live in my back yard, if you want pics I can show you the pics.

uhhh...YES

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hey op i hope you get stung by a bee today and spill something on yourself because of it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i saw op at walgreens

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this thread sure wasn't, op

• Locked thread