Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
edward snowden has criticized mad max: fury road for it's lack of CG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
after reading this thread, i have realized that i am actually edward snowden. ama

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Grimey Drawer
he also prefers big bang theory to community.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden wrote a 20 page article debunking red letter media's star wars the phantom menace review

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
He stole his fursona from a better artist.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

nsa officials have confirmed that edward snowden runs the air conditioner constantly and keeps it at like 60 degrees so he can wear a sweater inside during summer

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Edward Snowden always order his steaks well done and drowns it in ketchup

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Grimey Drawer
as a kid, edward snowden wore those loving wheelie shoes everywhere.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

can i realpost for a second, how would british intelligence know that Snowden's poo poo had been cracked? Also, isn't his poo poo encryped with you know, practically unbreakable encryption? Either moscow talked/bled it out of him, his password was in a dictionary (lol) or they're full of poo poo.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden buys "old yeller" dog food for his lhasa apso

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

can i realpost for a second, how would british intelligence know that Snowden's poo poo had been cracked? Also, isn't his poo poo encryped with you know, practically unbreakable encryption? Either moscow talked/bled it out of him, his password was in a dictionary (lol) or they're full of poo poo.

yes, I'm sure they got the intelligence from Snowden as opposed to the dozens and dozens of leaks and hacks which our lovely government's security theater fails to prevent every day

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hemophilia posted:

he didnt take any of the data with him to moscow and the sunday times lied about david miranda going to moscow, they had to delete that part and didnt even include the retraction in the article

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

multiple sources have confirmed that edward snowden's favorite radiohead album is pablo honey

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Game 5 of the NBA Finals comes on in 11 minutes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yes, I'm sure they got the intelligence from Snowden as opposed to the dozens and dozens of leaks and hacks which our lovely government's security theater fails to prevent every day

Like how the chinese recently stole the entire Fed employee database, including retired employees

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden has a windows phone

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

edward snowden has a windows phone

absolutely unforgiveable, crucify this man

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
He is a hero, boy Obama sure is gonna bring hope and change. Lol liberals.

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

we have just received word that the whitehouse has officially designated edward snowden as a big mean jerk.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Snowden didn't even bring ice to the party says, "I forgot."
We needed that ice.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the pentagon has released a report detailing how edward snowden prefers tobasco sauce to frank's red hot

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden thinks that the f35 fighter jet project has gone, and i quote, "swimmingly"

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Grimey Drawer
little ed snowden was all about go-bots, cracked magazine and sega master system.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

teayches write a "ed snowden facts" book what is he going to do sue you?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden drives the speed limit when no one else is around. he will never right turn on red even if its totally clear

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

when edward snowden burps in public he says, outloud, "tasty!"

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

TEAYCHES posted:

when edward snowden burps in public he says, outloud, "tasty!"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Snowden denies that he has ever gotten beefy, and outright dismisses the possibility of getting REAL beefy, bitch.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the white house press secretary has said that edward snowden neglects cleaning out the gutters on his house and now there is mold building up

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

snowden didn't donate any money to charity this year

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

when edward snowden went through confirmation he lied about understanding the holy trinity

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

we have it on good authority that, last winter, edward snowden created his own igloo, got inside of it, and excitedly shouted at passer-bys "hey everyone look! im in a snow den!"

a few eye witnesses stated that they attempted to avoid looking at him as he did this, but any who did so were pelted with snowballs.

immediately following this display, edward snowden reported for a live via satellite interview on ethics in homeland security

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden closes his bedroom door so his dogs and cats cant sleep with him

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

he is a communist sympathizer who is working with the soviets, i read this in the news today. he is a traitor; he needs to be executed

let me be clear, edward snowden believes in helping out our enemies. in russia he has converted to islam and now his girlfriend has to wear a burqa. he is now a part of isis. this man must be destroyed

http://wutc.org/post/union-all-data-all-federal-employees-hacked

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...f39c_story.html

welp

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I was at the gym starting my squats and Edward Snowden comes up to me "mind if I work in with you bro?". I say okay and he drags a bench into the squat rack, strips off all my weight and starts doing curls.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

unnamed intelligence officials say that when edward snowden was in middle school he told the principle that he didnt "give a gently caress" or "care"

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Is 2015 the year of the linux computer desktop?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the washington post has just reported that when edward snowden had an ars technica account he repeatedly advocated, in their forums, to be allowed to post runescape fanfiction. he actually threatened the editors and he left over it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden rides his bicycle on the sidewalk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

edward snowden cannot tell a lie, unless its about the united states surveillance state

• Locked thread