Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i was born in 86 and was working my rear end off at 16 throwing plants into the back of trucks, at 20 i had my own car, motorcycle, and was living with my girlfriend paying all my expenses and a year later the scratch kitchen that hired me as a dishwasher a year ago made me assistant kitchen manager and head grill cook so suck my friggin nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Enfield posted:

i was born in 86 and was working my rear end off at 16 throwing plants into the back of trucks, at 20 i had my own car, motorcycle, and was living with my girlfriend paying all my expenses and a year later the scratch kitchen that hired me as a dishwasher a year ago made me assistant kitchen manager and head grill cook so suck my friggin nuts
man, you sound like you were on fire

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

thanks

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Millenials are fine. Back in the 90s nobody could shut up about how Gen Xers were a bunch of lazy directionless shitheads. And we're awesome. I'm not buying the hype.

Can't wait to witness Boomers dying in droves though. That' s going to be awesome.

You're a credit to your race.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Enfield posted:

i like how your other threads are about esports

yep im a worthless piece of poo poo just like you.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

yep im a worthless piece of poo poo just like you.

speak for yourself fag

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Im pretty sure it was fellow Gen X people who made anime socially acceptable, so we deserve all the hate we can get

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Enfield posted:

speak for yourself fag

nope your post history shows that you are a piece of loving trash like me. you are gay poo poo and a fag. enjoy

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
ENJOY

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ur a millennial lol

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i wish the millennials good luck in their future endeavors

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

nope your post history shows that you are a piece of loving trash like me. you are gay poo poo and a fag. enjoy

i cant believe this little shithead. what does have my post history have anything to do with anything

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill break your loving arms you little human being bitch

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive been through more poo poo than you can possibly imagine. ive lived more in 25 years than you will in your entire life you pathetic piece of poo poo. get hosed.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry i flew off the handle

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bye

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
calm down

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Enfield posted:

i cant believe this little shithead. what does have my post history have anything to do with anything

you know what gently caress boy? i have views with respect to your stupidity that you cannot even comprehend because of your bad brain you piece of garbage. enjoy being ignorant i hear it is fun loser.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
calm down

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

you know what gently caress boy? i have views with respect to your stupidity that you cannot even comprehend because of your bad brain you piece of garbage. enjoy being ignorant i hear it is fun loser.

ok im sorry

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lets kiss each other

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Enfield posted:

lets kiss each other

the only person i will kiss is your mother on her giant rear end

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Xaris posted:

i loving hate millenials soo much i want to suck their dicks so loving hard that their penis pops off in my mouth and creates a gory fountain display and then as their now dickless crotch is spraying blood like a firehose im going to go hoist them in the air and spin them around like a sprinkler to water my lawn

so u want 2 suck an entire generations cocks and make millions of penis blood fountains?

:megadeath:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh my!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

the only person i will kiss is your mother on her giant rear end

my mother is a wonderful woman

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to make a hambubger

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

im going to make a hambubger

yum

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Enfield posted:

my mother is a wonderful woman

I knew you would back down like a loving coward if i threated to kiss your mothers rear end. lol. you loser

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Booblord Zagats posted:

Im pretty sure it was fellow Gen X people who made anime socially acceptable, so we deserve all the hate we can get

I'll take that over Bronies for gently caress sake.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, but it was Millennials who kicked anime pedophilia up to 11.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

gottabefrank posted:

Gen x and baby boomers are mad because the internet made every degree prior to 2000 worthless.

yet somehow they are pulling down six figures being worthless while you languish under $100,000 of student loan debt working a job that pays 10/hr

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
theres a LOT of tension underneath the surface of this thread

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Monk posted:

I'll take that over Bronies for gently caress sake.

I'm not saying we're any better or worse, just that we are deserving of hatred. After all, what was anime but a step toward bronies?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
all the millenial hate is just another way the powers that be have divided the masses in order to keep them perpetually disorganized and unable to challenge authority on any meaningful level WAKE UP SHEEPLE

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Enfield posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

:vince:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
after the bell riots, the federal employment act was reinstated and the sanctuaries were torn down. just kidding, if you dont work you get turned into soylent

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

That Robot posted:

so u want 2 suck an entire generations cocks and make millions of penis blood fountains?

:megadeath:

thats drat straight gunna show those millenials whose boss

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
Enfield seems like an idiot itt

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

millenials are tite af they like rap and keep it 100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU