Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
:rip: Arian

Also, I'm sick of the word "craft'

Hilary lookin' goooooood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Christian Covington...a goon?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Intruder posted:

He owns and will own

He's a dude i was coveting as a late round pick for some D-line depth but I think I remember him going earlier than I thought he would

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Intruder posted:

He went in the 6th when did you think he would go?

Haha, nope, that was it. Must have been someone else. Hope he turns into a good player, though.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

oh lord

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

"oh, gently caress" to "alright"

Watching bob process that was pretty cool

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Intruder posted:

e2: JJ have a better sense of humor about it that Macho impression was great

Looks like he jokingly had a "you talking to me?" stance about it

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

gently caress I just remembered that the Texans drafted Strong, how's he looking so far?

Brian Cushing might be awesome

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

:laffo: your QBs

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Cruel and Unusual posted:

That was a good episode. I like the Texans.

Yeah, lot of likable dudes on the texans. Looks like it's going to be a much better season than last year.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

mcmagic posted:

Those ballboys who have to help Watt practice catching the ball and run around the field for no reason at 10PM must HATE him. How about going home and watching TV...

I know you were probably too busy getting your faced flushed in a toilet to realize how cool that is but at that age I'd kill my famil to be able to switch spots with them. I do not get the hate TFF has for Watt.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

mcmagic posted:

I don't buy that. (Nor do I hate Watt, I think think he's a little much..) If you're working all day you want to go home and being around NFL players every day isn't really that big of a deal when you do it every day for your job. It might be fun the first time but after a few years you'd want to go home.

Again, I understand your 'tisms won't let you look at this through the eyes of a typical teen.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Intruder posted:

Probably because he's such a square sometimes

Going back to that "Would you like (various concession items)" thing that people love him for, it sounds like a corny rear end forced line by someone who knows he'd wearing a mic

Seems like an oddly specific thing to go after someone over. Also, that selfie he took after sacking metzenberger was hilarious, in context. I can't even muster a response to your second one.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

That's a pretty bad analogy. ily.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Spoeank posted:

It's actually a pretty sweet analogy because much like Kanye you have to separate all the weirdness from J.J. to truly appreciate his art.

Kanye is a waaaaaaaaaaay over the top obnoxious dickbag, though. Watt seems to be hated for being really good and being pushed as a face of the NFL. Who gives a poo poo, it's better than Clay Matthews.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Intruder posted:

Kanye is supremely talented just like JJ

I wasn't debating his talent.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

AAA DOLFAN posted:

It's more his general hypocrisy and lying than anything.

And it's less upset and more "what a tool".

lol

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Pretty much this.

You need to focus on your post quality a bit more, perhaps a trip to a deserted Cabin with no frills will set you right.

Edit lol I just realized you're on quite the jj watt crusade this thread.

You know, it would be cool if someone could actually give an example other than "dude's a toolbag hur dur". Taking the selfie over mettenberger's inert corpse doesn't count cuz that was cool as gently caress.

Intruder posted:

Well rightly so, JJ is cool and good unlike the dickbag dirty player who isn't as good yet your team just paid more money for :colbert:

THUNDERDOME

e: I still can't decide if I think he's awesome but his personality sucks or if his personality sucking is what drove him to be awesome :shrug: Or maybe he's a good dude and he's just intense when it comes to football or he just likes putting on a show for the cameras or I don't know man

You should probably stop crusading.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Ive seriously said it. Hes a liar and a hypocrite. He lied about that cabin in the woods thing, which, who really cares what you do when training? You deserve some egg like $50,000 chamber, dude. Have at it.

Then there was him having selfies but that was kinda lame. It's just his attitude kinda described in the Texans articles about Watt. It's likely irrational, just like the people disliking Tebow thing (for example)

I never thought the cabin thing was actually serious but I could see a rational human being getting really mad over it. You must really hate Suh, a guy who has actually intentionally tried to hurt other people, right?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Holy poo poo i forgot about the seven stops at the goalline, I hope this ep covers the game start to finish

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

"slapdick rookie"

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Dont take this so seriously man

I haven't been, hope i didn't give that impression, I'm just being :derp:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

No Butt Stuff posted:

Every member except Watt.

No, especially Watt and Cushing.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mughe posted:

This was a pretty good season.

I liked how all the rookies that were featured got cut but all ended up on teams anyway. Cool and good season.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Labhart's winning already though- part of A&M's insane year, super cool chill wife and a career probably coaching ahead of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Chichevache posted:

She's stepping out on him with his best friend though.

Yeah, no, I get it, the only way a white woman can be friends with a black dude is if he's cucking her hubby, good point.

• Locked thread