Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Cigarette smoker shaming is wrong and non-smokers should feel bad about their oppressiveness. gently caress you if you don't want to breath my cancer smoke. "It pollutes the air"? lol I don't see you whining bitches trying to ban driving cars in public. "You should stop smoking, it's bad for your health". Well I choose to smoke and I can stop whenever I want, I just don't want to stop. Why the gently caress should I be forced to stop doing something I enjoy? "Think of the children's health"? When I was young children were around smokers constantly, and we're all fine. Lol all you non smokers are just a bunch of faggots with pussy lungs. Any time I'm smoking and someone asks me to put it out, I stick my lit cig in their ear, because they're being a shitscum assfap. lol loosers. Seriously, if you want to ban cigarette smoking, then go gently caress yourself. Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015
haha same yolo

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i only barf shame

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Government just banned smoking outside on that patio at BARS. What the gently caress.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*puts cigarette out on your face*

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

The General posted:

Government just banned smoking outside on that patio at BARS. What the gently caress.

It's a god damned nanny state. Total anarchy now!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
lol @ smokers

gj committing a slow, public suicide

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
You can still smoke non-addictive substances like dry poop or flour

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Dr Cheeto posted:

lol @ smokers

gj committing a slow, public suicide

It's my life, If I want to kill myself, then let me motherfuckler.

Roy posted:

NICOTINE

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Roy posted:

Cigarette smoking is down, weed smoking is up.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I used to smoke so now every time I smell someone smoking I wanna rip their arms off & shove them in a storm sewer. hth

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Smokers who flip out about people saying "smoking is bad and you shouldn't do it" are worse than fatties who flip out about people saying "maybe stop eating 4000 calories a day"

It's incredibly insecure/defensive and it's some serious "gently caress YOU DAD" poo poo either way

loquacius fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Aug 3, 2015

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
FEV1 is a bullshit measure.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Hatebag posted:

I used to smoke so now every time I smell someone smoking I wanna rip their arms off & shove them in a storm sewer. hth

Wow, you must have a very sensitive nose, like a dog. You should change your username to dognose. You know what, I'm just going to call you dognose from now on. If something as tame as cigarette smoke bothers you, then I can't imagine how angry you get when you smell your mothers rank pussy, or your own lovely rear end in a top hat. You might as well wear a clothspin on your nose constantly if you're that sensitive.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
on the one hand smoking probably has some important cultural value in certain cases, but in most cases I'm pretty sure smokers are just dumb poor people with no self control

like hamburgers are good and cool, but people who just stuff themselves with them constantly are a waste of space and resources and therefore detrimental to the state

I guess what I'm saying is that most smokers should probably be terminated, but I don't know enough about tobacco to discern how many should not be

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Almost every ex-smoker I know stands upwind of the cigarette smoke, to get that delicious smell without all the tar.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm sorry that the government has to protect you from your own bad decisions, much like making a retarded child wear a helmet

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

on the one hand smoking probably has some important cultural value in certain cases, but in most cases I'm pretty sure smokers are just dumb poor people with no self control

like hamburgers are good and cool, but people who just stuff themselves with them constantly are a waste of space and resources and therefore detrimental to the state

I guess what I'm saying is that most smokers should probably be terminated, but I don't know enough about tobacco to discern how many should not be

Look at this fuckknuckle, trying to start a smokers holocaust. Why aren't you trying to exterminate people that buy internet forums accounts too? Or people that post on internet forums in general because they have no self control to not post.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DaveSplitter posted:

Wow, you must have a very sensitive nose, like a dog. You should change your username to dognose. You know what, I'm just going to call you dognose from now on. If something as tame as cigarette smoke bothers you, then I can't imagine how angry you get when you smell your mothers rank pussy, or your own lovely rear end in a top hat. You might as well wear a clothspin on your nose constantly if you're that sensitive.

If it's any consolation a trip to the storm sewer would probably improve your odor. I'm just trying to help you out here.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I bought a humidifier and 10 cigars the other day, I don't know why I don't even really smoke and have no idea when/where I would smoke a cigar but it was only $20 which seemed like a super good deal

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Here's a speech made by a internet person about how much you non smokers suck cock:

quote:

Yeah, trust me, ya do. Now, if you don't smoke, I think that's just swell Wally. And I promise I won't blow my smoke in your life area and give you black lung and rape your kiddies and murder your parents. Because, well, that's what us smokers do.

In this unprecedented time of economical strife, rampant crime, record breaking layoffs and unemployment, the Indiana legislature is busy in the house trying to pass a law banning ALL buildings in the entire state from smoking. Yeah, they sure have their finger on the pulse of the country.

First things first. If you don't smoke, great. loving happy as ice nipples for ya. For those of us who do, we are once again being 'told' that we now can't smoke anywhere but in our homes and our vehicles. America....Land of the FREE. Um, nope. Pursuit of happiness. Puhleeze. Liberty and Justice for some. drat straight! I believe everyone has a right to breathe. Yup, fine. But what the REAL issue is at stake, is basic rights....FOR ALL! Even the SMOKERS! I'm SO loving sick and tired of getting treated like a non-citizen because I CHOOSE to smoke. I pay MORE taxes than non smokers because of the high taxes put on cigs. So, if they want everyone to stop, where will the state get the money to supplement the loss of tax income?!?

Maybe we should start putting high taxes on fatty foods and fast food joints and tax the gently caress out of fat asses! Non smokers say that smokers are just killing themselves and they are having to pay the hospital and medical costs. Are you loving kidding me?!? Nobody..repeat...NOBODY has EVER paid MY loving hospital bills. EVER! How many fat fucks are in the doctor's office because of their fat loving rear end and their high blood pressure, over worked hearts, weak bones from carrying around all their tonnage? If non smokers don't want smokers to "kill themselves", ummm...why don't you just out law bars and taverns?!? Many of a non smokers have left bars hosed up off their asses and killed Innocent drivers! Why don't we out law all bars then? Save the non smokers! Give me a loving titty break.

I have smoked since I was a teenager. My great aunts, uncles, parents, etc., have ALL smoked. My Great Uncle smoked THREE packs a DAY! Lived alone in his own house until the day he died at 92 years old. Not ONE person in my entire family has ever had a heart attack, lung disease, respiratory problems, nadda. My doctors have told me that I am actually HEALTHIER than thier non-smoking patients! Becuase even though I CHOOSE to smoke, I also workout several times a week and watch what I eat. So what's the deal? How come we all didn't die in an iron lung? What about the people who die of lung and heart disease who have NEVER smoked in their lives? What about the 'healthy' people who keel over at 40 from a heart attack who never smoked? And don't EVEN try to pull that second hand smoke bullshit. Most non smokers surround themselves with non smokers.

It's plain and simple. It's loving genetics people. You're born with it, or your not. My doctor even agrees with me on this. Yeah, maybe if you are born with it, smoking might trigger it, and boom, you drop dead faster than an MTV show. So learn your family history. But to try and CONTROL people on how to run they're own lives by indulging themselves in LEGAL activities is just beyond American and what it USED to stand for. This loving PC poo poo has turned this country into nothing more than a bunch of loving whiners and complaining pussies. They better think long and real loving hard on what they think they want. Nobody thinks about the future and how this devastates an economy. My hometown is about a ghost town now because of this same stupid loving law. Oh, but people are now 'healthier' even though they are now out of jobs and sleeping on the streets. You want all bars/taverns/restaurants to be non smoking? Ok! Guess what? There are hardly any left now. We quit going out. Nice job you loving unAmerican fucktard holier than thou non-smoking piece of loving poo poo heads. Go PC yourself to death. Preferably in another country!

Unfucking real.

Non Smokers SUCK SUCK SUCK!

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

DaveSplitter posted:

Look at this fuckknuckle, trying to start a smokers holocaust. Why aren't you trying to exterminate people that buy internet forums accounts too? Or people that post on internet forums in general because they have no self control to not post.

good ideas itt

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

holy poo poo OP is a huge whiny baby

sorry you're so defensive about your lovely lungs op

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

OP what's ^ w/ that

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

if you need me I'll just be over here breathing deeply and exercising intensely

oh yeah, feel the fuckin' burn and smell the fresh mountain air, now this is living

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
smoking should only be allowed in space

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

dognose posted:

*woof woof* *starts panting*
Sorry, I can't understand dog.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

loquacius posted:

holy poo poo OP is a huge whiny baby

sorry you're so defensive about your lovely lungs op

NO IM NOT A WHINING BABY! ALL YOU OPPRESSIVE NON SMOKERS ARE!!! gently caress YOU PUSSY LUNGS!!!!!

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I'll use your assholes as ashtrays. Asstrays, if you would.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

DaveSplitter posted:

Sorry, I can't understand dog.

lol at this

realtalk though op what have you contributed to the state that offsets the ultimately massive cost of filtering your carcinogens out of the air, collecting your litter, and treating your future hypertension/emphysema in an inexplicable attempt to prolong your life

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

DaveSplitter posted:

I'll use your assholes as ashtrays. Asstrays, if you would.

Has anyone ever smoked with their butt before? I heard you can eat with it, so...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like to do whatever the gently caress i want too, OP

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
The cigarette smoking man was a great character. With the new HD release of the x-files the cigarettes will be replaced with chewing gum. Its a good move by Chris carter smoking is stupid

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Hey, can you cover me? I have to give Phillip Morris $14 so I can coat my lungs with a fresh layer of carcinogenic tar. Maybe I'll light up near the entrance so I can stink up the very air everyone has to walk through to get in and out of the building. Maybe someone will have an asthma attack, who knows!

In twenty years I'll become yet another entirely preventable burden on our broken-rear end healthcare system. I look forward to ruining my lovely body and how dare you suggest cigarette smoke is anything but pleasant.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

op is a badass

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Air travel sure was great back in the day when I managed to get a seat in the 'non-smoking' section of the plane!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

DaveSplitter posted:

America....Land of the FREE. Um, nope.

cigarette burn

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Please don't use health care in the next 10 years OP. Tia.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think it's a shame to smoke but I don't mind if other people do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Here's something I don't understand: cigarettes smell good and taste good. But after you're done smoking they make you smell bad. What's the deal with that?

• Locked thread