Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
goons are mad about cigarettes? how unexpected!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Whiskey Sours posted:

Here's something I don't understand: cigarettes smell good and taste good. But after you're done smoking they make you smell bad. What's the deal with that?

here is something you can't understand - How I Could Just Kill A Man

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

dad gay. so what posted:

Did he try to serve you In-n-Out?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

DaveSplitter posted:

Cigarette smoker shaming is wrong and non-smokers should feel bad about their oppressiveness. gently caress you if you don't want to breath my cancer smoke. "It pollutes the air"? lol I don't see you whining bitches trying to ban driving cars in public. "You should stop smoking, it's bad for your health". Well I choose to smoke and I can stop whenever I want, I just don't want to stop. Why the gently caress should I be forced to stop doing something I enjoy? "Think of the children's health"? When I was young children were around smokers constantly, and we're all fine. Lol all you non smokers are just a bunch of faggots with pussy lungs. Any time I'm smoking and someone asks me to put it out, I stick my lit cig in their ear, because they're being a shitscum assfap. lol loosers. Seriously, if you want to ban cigarette smoking, then go gently caress yourself. Hail Satan.

go back to tumblr to SJW and complain about the oppressive non-smokers pls

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
is this thread about fat people?

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

gently caress cigarette butt litter

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

does op need his nicotine binky? shhh, shhhhhh, it's okay sweetie, here you go

for real i don't care if you people smoke but christ you assholes are awfully defensive about the rest of us not wanting to smell like charred poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
vape brah

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinaman7000 posted:

the world is my ashtray hahah envirofags

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fatkraken posted:

is this thread about fat people?

It always could be

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lmao look at the idiot smokers standing outside in the weather

nothing like the smell of a fresh summer rain ashtray

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

smoke smells like poo poo and smokers smell like poo poo but I guess it's not as bad as the usual goonstench

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hatebag posted:

I used to smoke so now every time I smell someone smoking I wanna rip their arms off & shove them in a storm sewer. hth

You sound like you need a smoke

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
[in a keg voice]Please stop being hateful assholes, GBS

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

[in a keg voice]Please stop being hateful assholes, GBS

Keg voice sounds like Droopy the Dog, right?

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When some oval office makes a snide remark about my lighting up I just stare at them and blow more smoke in their direction, not saying anything.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
like this thread is so post-ironic that I don't know which side the hate is genuinely directed at, but I know it's there

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zeno-25 posted:

When some oval office makes a snide remark about my lighting up I just stare at them and blow more smoke in their direction, not saying anything.

man I hate those passive aggressive twats

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i don't smoke any more but i feel your pain OP. i'm a loving communist and i think smoking bans are bullshit nanny state over-reach. the fact that places are banning e-ciggs when there is no second hand smoke risk from them tells me it's just spite and anti-smokers are busybodies

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

The General posted:

Government just banned smoking outside on that patio at BARS. What the gently caress.

Where? There's a restaurant near me that has outdoor eating (p. much my favorite thing to do in the summer) and I never go because they allow smoking and lol if you think I want to smell that poo poo while I'm eating my steak.

kliksf
Jan 1, 2003
lol at everybody who says they can stop whenever they want as they smoke themselves into oblivion.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Smokers are terrible people. Everyone smells like death and a car fire. "gotta have my nic fix!" *pumps literal cancerous tar into their body and let's the smoke ruin everything they own before costing the medical system an asston of money as they die slowly*

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Arkanomen posted:

Smokers are terrible people. Everyone smells like death and a car fire. "gotta have my nic fix!" *pumps literal cancerous tar into their body and let's the smoke ruin everything they own before costing the medical system an asston of money as they die slowly*

actually they save money cause they die earlier and faster from that instead of lingering on as an old. there is a study about it somewhere that i am too lazy to search for and link

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Part of me wants a cancer diagnosis so I can justify returning to my one true love.......

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i saw caffeine vape juice a few days ago and honestly I feel like this vape thing is a much larger and more insidious threat

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

i saw caffeine vape juice a few days ago and honestly I feel like this vape thing is a much larger and more insidious threat

Vaping is for babies

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i stopped smokign but started vaping and it turned me gayer than i was before and lets be honest, it was still pretty gay

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Counterpoint: Smokers are jokers

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Lucky Strikes were like absolute candy but I'm glad I quit for the health and the fact that I lived in Chicago so 10 bucks a pack.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
you haven't wanted to die more then when you're surrounded by Albanian men all chain smoking the grossest unfiltered cigarettes

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

on the one hand smoking probably has some important cultural value in certain cases

Racist!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

smoking is cool and makes you look cool. women who smoke are hot. same with dudes.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
my favorite thing is when people walk by me when i'm smoking in a smoking area and start coughing exaggeratedly like gently caress off i'm in the designated area you bitchmade human being nerd

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i dont give a poo poo if you want to ruin your body. you stink like death though, so gently caress you smokers

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reddit liker posted:

my favorite thing is when people walk by me when i'm smoking in a smoking area and start coughing exaggeratedly like gently caress off i'm in the designated area you bitchmade human being nerd

i don't smoke and I don't like it when people smoke in a restaurant when I'm trying to eat

however, I feel like people who do that deserve a fat cloud of smoke blown in their face

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

i don't smoke and I don't like it when people smoke in a restaurant when I'm trying to eat

however, I feel like people who do that deserve a fat cloud of smoke blown in their face

the only places i smoke are in designated smoking areas or in my car

i'm not a loving retard idiot who has to be like "hey look at me i smoke i'm cool i smoke lol"

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Chinaman7000 posted:

I dislike it to but the things are paper, cotton I think? And organic residue. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Absolutely nothing compared to plastic litter.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hey OP if you don't like it how about you kill yourself?

Oh wait you are already doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I'm with you, op

I quit smoking 1.6 months ago. I was up to 2 packs a day--been a pack a day smoker since I was 18--now I'm 27.

Every now and then I'd encounter a virulent non smoker who had some clever little non smoking argument that they, in all their cleverness, thought up on their own and then they would use it on me.

When I decided to quit it wasn't because of anything anyone said or did. I decided. I chose. It was all me.

Moving forward I have some standards I've set for myself

1( if someone is a smoker--let them smoke in peace
2) if someone wants to quit--I will support them--but if they relapse that's okay--I will not judge them
3) I will never join or patronize any non smoking movement--I believe smokers should be allowed to smoke any time any where

Non smokers are annoying human stains. I am a non smoker now. I expect myself to be grown up about it.

• Locked thread