Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
when was that last time you touched a titty?
recently (<1 week)
a while (2-4 weeks)
no
im touching your mom's titty right now, op
View Results

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Abdul Alhazred posted:

actually its called "jackpot"

No a jackpot is the one stall in every mens bathroom thats designated for jackin only. A girl with huge tits and a dick is called a tuesday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
More like a NAY cup

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
booby swindled again , goondolences

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9nqWw9W3Y

this will fix your thread

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

mr. sausage man

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

mr. sausage man

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

this is a good click imo but the titty displayed here is dangerously close to being too small

however, there isn't a lot of titty swindling going on and i appreciate the honesty

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

just own up to your titty size if you want to get with the gorilla man, LADIES

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Business Gorillas posted:

this is a good click imo but the titty displayed here is dangerously close to being too small

however, there isn't a lot of titty swindling going on and i appreciate the honesty

nevermind i was wrong

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Aug 7, 2015

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
36dd minimum

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

for all of you goonettes looking for a disappointing night and premature ejaculation, don't even bother pming me unless your rear end:boob ratio is under 4:1 or 1:4

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
that's what happens when you pay a teenage girl $100 on craigslist, it's not always "awesome"

DarkFleetOne
Nov 11, 2012
Clearly op is gay. Does not understand proper tit to rear end ratios.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Orkin Mang posted:

my 'gently caress budy' has the great rear end of a jennifer lopez but the torso of a daniel radcliffe and the facial paralysis of a daniel radcliffe

Pretty weird way to talk about your hand.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I feel like women wearing padding or push-up bras is really disingenuous cuz if a guy took off his pants and a roll of socks fell out that poo poo would be in the headlines.

Most of my many many girlfriends have had large breasts so I might be biased.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Read thread title as Tilda Swinton

Still on topic.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
the only thing worse than a fat girl, is a fat girl with no titays

gently caress fat girls (not literally LMAO)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I feel like women wearing padding or push-up bras is really disingenuous cuz if a guy took off his pants and a roll of socks fell out that poo poo would be in the headlines.

Most of my many many girlfriends have had large breasts so I might be biased.

Yeah, but I don't think women care that much (unless it's minuscule)

You were vain and went for the boobs instead of personality, now it's only fair that you get a bit of bile instead of nectar ahahahahahahah

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I once hosed a girl with A cup tits and she was crazy skinny as well... B+, it was shortly after that fling I realized I was an rear end man :(

Edit: poo poo wait, I put too much effort into this! I meant, "im gay"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

dad gay. so what posted:

what the gently caress are you talkin about "first time"? you got some kinda roblm? holy fikken sjit. go eat a dik. burn your housevdown.

no u

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Captain Yossarian posted:

I once hosed a girl with A cup tits and she was crazy skinny as well... B+, it was shortly after that fling I realized I was an rear end man :(

too long, didn't

oh, very good sir, as you were

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

you got bamboobled op

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

titty is for babby. did she have an rear end and was she good at fuk

butts are good

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nuclearmonkee posted:

butts are good

boobs are just front butt. don't discriminate.

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
I used to have this problem op, then I started bringing my thermal image camera with me to bars.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah if youre in the itty bitty titty comittee just be proud dont try and falsify poo poo thats weird

lots of guys like small titted girls

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

maybe stop hanging out at the middle school OP

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I was thinking this girl had padding and that she really wasn't a b cup but the a that I really wanted but nope, was a b :(

I feel you, op

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Had a girlfriend like that once.

Cons
No titty
Not pretty
Kind of stupid

Pros
She was always handy for a kleenex.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
I met a girl on OKC who not only had small titty but weird titty that was padded to look less tiny and her head was shaped weird but she wore glasses so I didn't realize it until she took them off and whenever a girl has a weird shaped head but I don't realize it until a bang is imminent I tell them I have a glasses kink so they leave them on and it evens out their face more and I don't go limp during, until I can leave quietly at 4 am

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I too have been titty swindled. Small boobs are good, just be honest about what you were born with ladies.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I was on a dating website with a chick and we were flirting and the size of her tits came up and she said she was like a 36DD. A few nights later we are fooling around and off comes the bra and they're pretty big but the sticker on the bra says 34DD. Needless to say I shut her down then and there and we are now embroiled in a bitter dispute in small claims court over it.

The lesson here is: always be grateful if a chick lets you touch her boobies. However, the bigger they are, the more grateful you should be.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i onlywas born w one??

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

oldpainless posted:

I was on a dating website with a chick and we were flirting and the size of her tits came up and she said she was like a 36DD. A few nights later we are fooling around and off comes the bra and they're pretty big but the sticker on the bra says 34DD. Needless to say I shut her down then and there and we are now embroiled in a bitter dispute in small claims court over it.

The lesson here is: always be grateful if a chick lets you touch her boobies. However, the bigger they are, the more grateful you should be.

what about if one is bigger than the other one, but only slightly

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Otacon posted:

I believe this is actually pretty common and I've never had a problem.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Small titty ladies are the best at the strip club because they have to work harder for it. Thanks dad I guess that piece of advice is my birthday present again this year.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Otacon posted:

Never acknowledge it. She'll get self-conscious, and you won't be able to stop thinking about it. Learn from my mistakes.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

So if I've touched a titty in the last week but it was my own titty, which way do I vote?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Nuclearmonkee posted:

she had a great rear end but didn't entertain foreplay at all

6/10 sexing, probably 8/10 if she touched my dangus without being directed to

• Locked thread