Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
Garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

sportsgenius86 posted:

That finish was so retarded the PR staff is already booking a date for John Cena to go read a book to it

Jesus.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Hammerstein posted:

Taker used to be cool and good - but now he's over 50 but looks like 70 and has to cheat and hit people in the junk to have a chance. This writing stinks and it's worse than Flair or Hogan in their twilight days.

He looked great for a 50 year old 6'8" guy that's spent the last 25 years falling down a bunch

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Charles Gnarwin posted:

WWE is so good at putting on shows that I think are decent to really fun and then throwing out a finish in the main that makes me retroactively feel distaste for the whole show. It is their biggest strength.

They have truly absorbed WCW

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

DynamiteKidd posted:

I know he' been working a lot longer but he's not much older than Haitch or Kane, I don't think it's a great excuse for, at least, his physical condition

Well Kane wrestles a very low impact style. Taker has done many HIAC and other gimmick matches, though he typically didn't take the massive bumps in those

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Hammerstein posted:

He looks horribly banged up for his age and the decades of wrestling really started to show in the last years. I don't want him to suffer some career ending injury in the ring, just because he didn't know when to quit.

I agree that he should probably hang them up at this point

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
did that poo poo really happen last night? The part where they sat up next to each other and laughed and then the ending. Good Lord.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Wendell posted:

What's supposed to be bad about the laughing? It was fantastic.

Oh I didn't mean to infer it was bad. It was great! Just very strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
I liked the match!

• Locked thread