Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Smelly Bohemian posted:

What kind of loving millionaire would be like 'I'll pay you $10 mil to take it up the butt, but you can't enjoy it!" What a poo poo monkey.

me if I were a millionaire tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Irony.or.Death posted:

If you submit a resume after you have 10 million dollars something has gone very, very wrong

poo poo happens, yo.

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

"Cock'n'Balls" is a pinnacle of modern medicine.
Of course I would. I don't give half a monkey's rear end if you're gay, straight, or a goddamn crooked line, who the gently caress wouldn't kill their grandmother for $10,000,000? Hell, boy, I'd let you watch. Another $1,000,000 I'll let you jerk off on me.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

brizna posted:

please expand on this cuz I really don't get it.

either you don't appreciate how much money $10 million is or you're really, really homophobic.
I guess it kinda depends on how you view it, like it's kind of a power play you know? Do you think obama would sell his butt to anyone willing to pay 10 million? It's a lot of money to us sure, but to those with a lot of wealth or influence it does come with a price.

Realistically I don't think i'd say no but I can appreciate merit beyond homophobia.

e: Furthermore imagine this was a person who grotesquely wronged you in someway and 10 million was chumpchange for them.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Sep 5, 2015

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

criscodisco posted:

Since it's almost a unanimous "yes", then let's take it a step further.

I think most of you are imagining an almost clinical buttfucking. But what about a genuine loving gay experience? Making out, groping, exchanging a bit of oral, maybe a light felching. Anal and, if condoms are a must, you might have to take his load to the chest or face when he finishes. Some snuggling afterward.

Not a disgusting guy, mostly hairless body and very clean. Is it still yes?

I may have to say no to hamsters in my rear end. Otherwise, yeah, sure why the gently caress not. It'll be a funny story I can tell everyone at the retirement home in 50 years.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

only if the guy is loving hung, i'm not wasting my 10m buttfuck on no babby diks

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

criscodisco posted:

Since it's almost a unanimous "yes", then let's take it a step further.

I think most of you are imagining an almost clinical buttfucking. But what about a genuine loving gay experience? Making out, groping, exchanging a bit of oral, maybe a light felching. Anal and, if condoms are a must, you might have to take his load to the chest or face when he finishes. Some snuggling afterward.

Not a disgusting guy, mostly hairless body and very clean. Is it still yes?

I would absolutely do this for 10 million dollars, because 10 goddamn million dollars.

There's very little I wouldn't subject myself to for 10 mil sexually. Even in a worst case scenario, you're talking an hour or so of vile degradation in exchange for what amounts to the cheat code for life. But I want half upfront and the other half in escrow.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'd rob the motherfucker who offered me ten million dollars

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I'd do it for $10,000.

You don't even want to know what I'd do for loving $10,000,000.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

like half the turd comes out but you cant force out the rest so you relax for a sec to recover your strength and it slides back in, you gotta try to start pushin again before the whole thing goes back inside, this is a process that could take a half hour easily

This happened to me a few days ago as a side effect of some kind of medicine I was prescribed. It sucked, but the feeling of that log finally cascading out and wrapping around the toilet bowl 1 and a half times made it all worth it.

It was the width of my loving arm; poo poo was crazy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Harald posted:

Also, America deserved 9/11

:agreed:

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
How deep in the closet would you have to be NOT to take this loving deal? It's ten million loving dollars for a free prostate massage. Ten million dollars and you don't even have to kill anyone. For ten million dollars I would gently caress the poo poo out of someone's cock with my rear end. Hard, fast, slow, lovingly, however you want it.

It's just a dick. Get over it.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

bloodysabbath posted:

I would absolutely do this for 10 million dollars, because 10 goddamn million dollars.

There's very little I wouldn't subject myself to for 10 mil sexually. Even in a worst case scenario, you're talking an hour or so of vile degradation in exchange for what amounts to the cheat code for life. But I want half upfront and the other half in escrow.

P much, if there's no diseases involved, it'd be open season on my rear end for 10 million loving united states dollars.

10 million assfucking dollars

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

10 mil. is too much. The real question is what your minimum price is.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ill pay you if it means physical contact with another human being

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSRX4xVfv5o

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'd probably do it for as low as 100,000. That's a pretty good self sustaining investment. as long as we use lube.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

enraged_camel posted:

Assuming you aren't gay, and there is no risk someone will find out, would you do it?

id do it live on tv for ten mil *no homo

beathhail
Aug 21, 2015
For ten million I'd walk around carrying a TV with a video of it playing on loop.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i would do anything for the low price of $1,000

anything

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hobohemian posted:

You seem pretty desperate to prove you're not gay, tbh.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ill email you some money if you can prove youre not gay i guess

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

If I were still single, absolutely. As is, I'd have to ask my wife for permission.

Rick Rickshaw
Feb 21, 2007

I am not disappointed I lost the PGA Championship. Nope, I am not.
10k is my minimum.

100k is my minimum for the recently mentioned love-session.

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

c'mon OP pay up

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why the hell not, op?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

egon_beeblebrox posted:

If I were still single, absolutely. As is, I'd have to ask my wife for permission.

You know Demi Moore would have let Woody Harrelson take it up the butt from Robert Redford in that movie.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

brylcreem posted:

You know Demi Moore would have let Woody Harrelson take it up the butt from Robert Redford in that movie.

id gently caress woody or at least spoon him really hard. hes a sexy dude

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
nah

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Easier to ask forgiveness than permission

Forgiveness paid for by 10 MILLION ASSFUCKING DOLLARS

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

can i have the money then cause im skint as heck

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

12 no votes out of 200 have literally never experienced a day of financial hardship in their lives

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its way gayer to say no imo, youre probably not as secure in your sexuality as youd like to pretend

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
like it was my job

hell, even if it was my job. Get up, shower, get dressed, take it up the rear end, go home, shower again. Bam, done by 10AM. "hard day at work, honey?" "yeah, it's a real grind."

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

would you eat a piece of poo for 10 million?

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Yes I would do this for like $5000

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
10 year contract, 1 million per year, up to 200 sessions per year. Reasonable SLA to allow for vacations and the occasional infestation of butt ghosts. Notch is the client and he wears nothing but a fedora during the sessions and rambles on about game design. Do you take the job?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
it's refreshing to see poors abandon all morality in this thread after reading that thread about how poors are morally superior to everyone else

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Definitely, where do I sign up? I thought this was a philanthropic offer by yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Savings Coupon posted:

12 no votes out of 200 have literally never experienced a day of financial hardship in their lives

itd be pretty cool to have so much cash that you didnt have to get hosed

• Locked thread