Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

seriously, where are the sexy, horny alien vixens? or the little green men? or the penismorphs?

discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i would probably gently caress all 3 btw

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Men are from Mars

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

Men are from Mars

thats why we sent a robot to mars.
to bring back more men

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

if our tech gets good enough for it we'll probably become them actually, but probably not in any of our lifetimes

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Government fuckdungeon in the desert.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
crossing our border illegally

it's ok though, they're only taking the jobs nobody wants to do anyway

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
We haven't made contact with any extraterrestrial species and it is likely that we will go extinct before we ever do. Interstellar distances are way too vast to be traversed.

Shittin' on dreams 2015

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Amarcarts posted:

We haven't made contact with any extraterrestrial species and it is likely that we will go extinct before we ever do. Interstellar distances are way too vast to be traversed.

Shittin' on dreams 2015

goddam you are boring

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
who was that gbs gimmick account where he posed as an alien named Mr...Bill or something. That was a good thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HD DAD posted:

who was that gbs gimmick account where he posed as an alien named Mr...Bill or something. That was a good thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3E_WARspaU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Amarcarts posted:

Shittin' on dreams 2015
i want to believe

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They live in the Himalayans in Agartha/Shamballah, everybody knows this. Ugh

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
they're the same place they always were. in your anus.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
gently caress you poverty trident

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Amarcarts posted:

Shittin' on dreams 2015

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
can you find any more preachy watterson poo poo to emptyquote for us maybe with more whitespace this time?

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
What if the aliens...are inside our souls????

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Are you saying that gods are aliens or that aliens are the modern fairies and gods?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
drat I can think of like two ways off the top of my head why this:

Amarcarts posted:

Shittin' on dreams 2015

is such an apathetically autistic way of looking at things.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TwoFire posted:

can you find any more preachy watterson poo poo to emptyquote for us maybe with more whitespace this time?

Probably, but you know :effort:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
1. we're very much in our infancy as a species and scientists already have hypotheses for how to go long distances. Give us 1000 years, God Willing, and you dont think we'd have that poo poo locked down?

2. Until then we and probably other species send out swarms of robotic delegates on behalf of our civilization. I mean poo poo, we sent a basic "hello" out to space in 1972 and have been sending messages in bottles ever since.

get out of this thread with your myopic dejection. Humanity is not gonna die with you, retard

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

TwoFire posted:

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Toadvine posted:

drat I can think of like two ways off the top of my head why this:

is such an apathetically autistic way of looking at things.

So how much have you sunk into Star Citizen?

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
ancient aliens created humans as a slave race

then they left for some reason and said slaves became ancient sumeria

a guy with really interesting hair explained all of this to me. trust me it checks out. eight seasons and a hundred episodes can't be wrong

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
there are aliens for sure, but the ability for an organic creature to travel intersteller distances is highly unlikely

the aliens humans see are a product of chemical fuckups in our brain (google "dmt" and "machine elves" and "sleep paralysis")

or theres a small chance they are robotic self-replicating drones created by a living alien species a long long time ago that has spread thru the galaxy

smoke a bunch of hash now and think on my words

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

there are aliens for sure, but the ability for an organic creature to travel intersteller distances is highly unlikely

the aliens humans see are a product of chemical fuckups in our brain (google "dmt" and "machine elves" and "sleep paralysis")

or theres a small chance they are robotic self-replicating drones created by a living alien species a long long time ago that has spread thru the galaxy

The descriptions of "Aliens" people give are way too ridiculously human to be anything but humans. And if someone was trying to copy humans to make something that'd look familiar they would do a better job.

Either they are human time travelers loving with us or it's all made up.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The descriptions of "Aliens" people give are way too ridiculously human to be anything but humans. And if someone was trying to copy humans to make something that'd look familiar they would do a better job.

Either they are human time travelers loving with us or it's all made up.

right they look like humans because they are the hallucinations of humans

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
this ironically bad thread turned out to be unironically bad

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

guys theres a poster here named "buttecysts"

buttecysts

*xfiles theme plays

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmoMR8jdSGg

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
space, OP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

aliens took over his hair!

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To1hBeADNLc

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

no one clicks your links, speedgem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

A misanthrope posted:

Machine elf desert fuckdungeon

• Locked thread