Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
i use an iphone mostly because it's good but a nice bonus is idiot cjs who think deliberately making personal computing more difficult for themselves makes them smarter get really mad when they find out i use one while getting paid 3x their salary to write the software they have to support. sorry scrub i have more important things to do than janitor anime .mkvs :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

tuyop posted:

It's funny that the reasons for loving and hating Apple are equally bad. They break down to: I like Apple because I don't want to janitor my poo poo vs, it frustrates me that it's hard to janitor my poo poo on Apple devices.

Just buy the thing that frustrates you less. It doesn't have to be this big normative judgement.

nerds center their entire identity around being good at a thing that apple destroys so they can't be little kings in their kingdoms anymore so they're frustrated. it's telling because most apple users couldn't give less a poo poo about windows or andoird or w/e but hooo boy will the opposite talk your ear off about how wrong & dumb you are.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah and there's Apple nerds who will tell you how dumb you are for not getting Apple too

there's idiot fanboys for literally every single thing.

i dont see apple fanboys tripping over themselves to post in samsung announcement threads or walking around on the street showing android-havers fake androids to laugh at how dumb they are. it's because they don't give a poo poo

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
only 30 mins until apple Does It Again

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
oh man the boys at apple have done it again!

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
oh hey i bet the andoirders were getting pretty frothy through that let's see where they're at now-

Moridin920 posted:

say what you will but I've successfully launched conversations with at least 2 cute hipster girls in college by showing them I could play Pokemon Red on my phone.

lol

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
but for real good job managing to talk to two whole girls in college we're proud of you :)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Moridin920 posted:

maybe go back to YOSPOS with your nerd friends and tell them about it i know you're all hurting for some love in there

you should come with there's girls there & maybe you can talk to one. third time's a charm ;)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

ethanol posted:

wow what a great day, can't wait for my 6 s

Same. I liked the part where they joked about the apple car. just one wheel

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

The Goatfather posted:

e: do ipads even have usb ports yet

lol

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
$100 for a STYLUS???

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

ethanol posted:

this is me at 3 am when the preorder site is crashed

same, brother.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Monkey Fracas posted:

My S5 is waterproof; not giving a gently caress confirmed over here at least

How many phones has waterproofing actually saved really

the secret is apple's competitors invent new features that the iphone doesn't have and hammer away at it knowing that's the only way idiots will buy their garbage. they do this while quietly adopting things apple led the charge on (removable storage, battery) or sitting and stewing because apple patented it (touchID, force-touch)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
remember all the andoirds coming out with gigantic screens and 4G and wouldn't stop yelling about how small the iphone was and it didn't have 4G while quietly knowing none of their customers would realize their phones got <6 hours battery life until it was too late? lol

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52TSXwj774

look at this

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
cool apple dude: i'm gonna buy a good phone and enjoy using it
weak andriod nerd: ngh pbHU I HAVE MORE MEGAPIXELS, IDIOT. NNGH YOU'RE WRONG. PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
haters itt are the same people who can't help but make dick jokes when a cool & successful dude drives by in a porsche before they finish their cigarette and go back to their mall kiosk

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

The Goatfather posted:

the hardware is literally the same except for the aesthetic bits you loving idiot

lol

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

thathonkey posted:

Different machines have different use cases. Outfitting a command control room like that with Apple hardware would be pointlessly expensive furthermore none of apples products are designed for that type of usage. Theyre high quality appliance machines used for common personal computing. Hth

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
apple.... it's good

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

hey lemme just pop on the apple store to see if the macbook pros have been updated since i don't pay attention to poo poo like this

oh, it... down. wait, down? so, apple can't keep their store online when they switch poo poo up?

I feel like that is wrong. I dont think amazon has to do that?

they always do this before releasing new stuff

gotta get hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

TontoCorazon posted:

Holy poo poo there's more? Please tell me there's more of this sad sack of poo poo. Preferably getting kicked in the head by some hooligans.

I want the NYT article on this guy's life... I want to know him. How do I become him

• Locked thread