Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
First date, what is the point of dating them if you aren't going to gently caress them? You should sort that out first.

Actually I normally gently caress them first and then maybe date them, probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
it varies from person to person OP and some people might be more open to sucking and loving earlier in the relationship than others. It all depends on the chemistry between you and your prospective partner, and how comfortable you both are. let the sucking and loving happen naturally on its own - don't force it or this could cause a lot of problems for both of you.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Three Olives posted:

First date, what is the point of dating them if you aren't going to gently caress them? You should sort that out first.

Actually I normally gently caress them first and then maybe date them, probably not.

The life of a gay man?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

satanic splash-back posted:

The life of a gay man?

Nah, I know a lot of guys that are TONS sluttier than I am, I don't hook up on the internet/apps or at bathhouses or anything, I'm pretty sure I've only slept with 50 or 60 guys.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
as many as you want op

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Three Olives posted:

Nah, I know a lot of guys that are TONS sluttier than I am, I don't hook up on the internet/apps or at bathhouses or anything, I'm pretty sure I've only slept with 50 or 60 guys.

same

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years

Three Olives posted:

I'm pretty sure I've only slept with 50 or 60 guys.

But how about last week?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Nightrain posted:

But how about last week?

Only one. I think like maybe 4 this month which is above average for me.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Three Olives posted:

Only one. I think like maybe 4 this month which is above average for me.

considering your bone structure/facial situation this is actually impressive, goongrats

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

just be respectful

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
sex is bad and wrong, and if you do sex you will go to hell

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Medium Cool posted:

sex is bad and wrong, and if you do sex you will go to hell

thats not true

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

poo poo if you haven't flirted enough to already be ready to gently caress when you meet idk what you're doing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
loving lol if you dont smash on the first date

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Blue Train posted:

considering your bone structure/facial situation this is actually impressive, goongrats

It would be impressive if he was straight and those were women

CytotoxicTrev
Oct 30, 2010

So you see, without my help, they're toast!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Three-ish, but you can go faster if you like the person enough.

This is probably the best practice.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
who goes on dates in this day and age

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

vug posted:

who goes on dates in this day and age

date night is what you do after your girlfriend moves in with you and she's getting sick of being your personal penis cushion so she gets demanding about "going out" and "doing something fun or romantic"

it's really unreasonable when there are hot dogs in the fridge just waiting to be boiled.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My wife blew me on our first date, but I had hung out with her one time before that at a bar.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Pawn 17 posted:

Why not just crawl under the table while she is eating dinner. You sound like a beta bitch boy and your woman needs to find a real alpha male who doesn't need to take her to the bathroom just to go down on her.

ummm i dunno if you spend much time in the bathroom but bathrooms are like tiny lil cathedrals full of cool echoes. "going down" as you say is infinitely cooler when you can hear the reverberations of your slobbering smacking jowls and the tiny echoes of the pleasure-creaks dribbling forth from your ladypartner's mouthpiece. no one wants their bits nibbed when joey malpeso and anthony fiorella are in the booth behind you loudly talking about whether or not it's bad luck to snort coke through a 5 dollar bill, or like, the pros and cons of IPAs or whatever those two characters are always chatterin about

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol i really get the feelin that most of you guys never actually nib the bits

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Blue Train posted:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nftj6All.jpg[/url][/img]

I work with what I have, I tend to do alright.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

How many dates does posting count for? Because I'm really down for some suck&gently caress

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Oh my god did three olives get trolled into posting a mirror selfie??

Also how do I go on a date asking for a friend

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I say build up that reservoir. Go for the distance spunk trophy. Play some pinball, fly a kite, do gay poo poo for a few dates.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
As soon as you've paid her, go to town. You don't have to go out on a bunch of dates first, that's not how it works.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Three Olives posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/nftj6All.jpg[/url][/timg]

I work with what I have, I tend to do alright.

lmao your a gay dude? I'm amazed your not a virgin

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

No keurig in the shot or the Dallas skyline its not him

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
If you go three dates without loving you hosed up

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
about 5 years after marriage, give or take. but only after a real long engagement

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lookin a little pudgy there 3O

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
3O I think you look fine but a lot of phones have front cams now so you don't have to do such things

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
0. if there was not loving on the first date, there was never a second date. if there was loving on the first date there was always, at least, a second date.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

milkingmycow posted:

1 or 2 of those Indiana Jones dates usually does the trick.

YES!

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
LOL why am I surprised that 30 looks like fuckin goon?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Smoobles with you I'd say you should suck on the first date.

gently caress on the second.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The date of your marriage

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
smoobles is a slut whore; a slore if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

The Dregs posted:

LOL why am I surprised that 30 looks like fuckin goon?

I did not have a good mental image of the gay goon archetype until now this is p lol.

• Locked thread