Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
They did this angle with EC3 and Big from Tough Enough to go off the air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5DKmZRn-Lo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

(the gauntlet match)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm dyin

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
They set up Matt Hardy vs Tyrus as their top feud coming out of this show.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

this company is incredible

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

Matt Hardy will be in the PSP champion poll next month and MiSu won't, gently caress errything

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

with Jeff Hardy unable to wrestle, did they seriously silver medal Matt Hardy?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Matt Hardy vs. Brodus Clay is a real title program in the year 2015

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I, for one, intend to vote for Matthew Hardy in the Champion of the Month poll.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Great White Hope posted:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Also:

https://twitter.com/RazorCabrone/status/650819813523107840

Some Dude On Twitter posted:

venue announces #TNA #BoundForGlory only sells 280 tickets, other than VIP packages, and has give away hundreds of seats for free admission

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Great White Hope posted:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Of all the people I expected to be the final TNA champion, Matt Hardy was not one of them. I was expecting Kurt Angle's rotting corpse or somehow Jeff Jarrett conning his way into another title run.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

So wait how did Matt Hardy become part of an EC3/Drew Galloway match?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

I Before E posted:

So wait how did Matt Hardy become part of an EC3/Drew Galloway match?

he won a tag match on Wednesday's Impact

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Which is less dignified: Being in 3MB or main eventing TNA's last PPV ever and jobbing to Matt Hardy?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I was hoping Drew Galloway would win the belt. It'd be a nice parallel to Ezekiel Jackson being the last ECW champion.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
can this stupid awful company please loving die now

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Rhonne posted:

Of all the people I expected to be the final TNA champion, Matt Hardy was not one of them. I was expecting Kurt Angle's rotting corpse or somehow Jeff Jarrett conning his way into another title run.

I hope when TNA dies, Matt carries the belt around in ROH like Ric Flair did in his Real World Champion phase.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Oct 5, 2015

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Remembering a true American hero

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Testekill posted:

oh god he looks like one of those tortoises that's 140 years old. :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Good news: he's not resigning at the end of the year when his deal's up, and he says his career's nearly done

Bad news: he wants to give WWE one last try, and if he can't con them plans to go to Japan for a year or 2 to finish things up

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Did they even have a secret third announcer they talked about?

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I'm curious. How many times have people said "TNA will be dead in X days/months/years" only to be unfortunately proven wrong?

Part of me thinks that someone showed her the clip of Paul Ellering on commentary on Raw back in 98 to give her a hint. Unfortunately, I think she got the wrong idea and ignored the advice about old horses, and instead hired the Harris Brothers to be her minions.

Chris James 2 posted:

Good news: he's not resigning at the end of the year when his deal's up, and he says his career's nearly done

Bad news: he wants to give WWE one last try, and if he can't con them plans to go to Japan for a year or 2 to finish things up
He's really going to die like Misawa, isn't he?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Testekill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq5a2yNyG8c

:cry:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Hoss Corncave posted:

I'm curious. How many times have people said "TNA will be dead in X days/months/years" only to be unfortunately proven wrong?

People have been saying it for years. TNA fans somehow manage to take pride in that.

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.
TNA's soul is tied to Kurt Angle's, when he dies so shall this company.

Luckily, none of the public will be in the building when the Impact Zone fades out of existence.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

I'm old so can someone tell me what's going on here? Also, I think I see Louis CK in the grey shirt and black pants.

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Oct 5, 2015

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Chris James 2 posted:

You're the kind of person who constantly says "right" while giving directions, aren't you?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I like that there are no less than 4 nl Slip tribute videos on Youtube

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Chromatic posted:

I'm old so can someone tell me what's going on here? Also, I think I see Louis CK in the grey shirt and black pants.

So there are these guys that stream games on hitbox called NewLegacy Inc and they do a lot of wrestling game streams as well as raising money for charity. On Slips 27th birthday they played career mode in Wrestling Revolution as NL Slip. It was pretty goddamn funny until one match where their character died after he suffered an injury, then it became hysterical because his opponent Crimson turned face as a result of the match.

Additionally

Andrew Everett appeared on their recent 24 hour stream for Fighting Back and was nicknamed the Big Dog.
Other big dogs include Player Uno, Jervis Cottonbelly and Johnny Yuma.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Did they even have a secret third announcer they talked about?

L'il Pope was the Elijah Burke actio figure he had sitting on the desk next to him. Oh TNA, you've trolled us again!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

still waiting for confirmation but even after papering TNA only did 500.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dixie's big announcement is that they're going to INDIA!!!

FOR A....Promotional tour?

quote:

Mumbai (Monday October 5, 2015): TNA Wrestling, in partnership with Sony SIX, are delighted to announce that India’s own Mahabali Shera, along with fellow TNA Stars EC3 and Rebel, will travel to India later this month for an extensive international media tour – during which they will make a key announcement about TNA in the region.

The trio will be accompanied by TNA’s Executive Vice President of Television and Talent Relations John Gaburick, who is using to the trip to search for Indian talent to join Shera on the TNA roster.

This expansive week-long promotional tour will span four major cities. It kicks off in Mumbai on October 19, before heading to Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Bangalore.

TNA fans in India can look forward to meeting and interacting with their favorite wrestlers at a series of promotional events in each city. They will also get a close-up view of the TNA Stars soaking up the diverse local cultural experiences in each location.

This year’s promotional tour, follows 2014’s momentous unveiling of TNA’s first ever Indian wrestler, Shera – after a year-long search led by TNA Hall of Famer and Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle.

During his visit to India, Kurt selected and mentored Shera, welcoming him into the elite faction of the TNA global talent roster and further growing the popularity of professional wrestling in India.

TNA President Dixie Carter said: “It's been amazing to watch the growth of TNA in India, and our incredible partnership with Sony SIX has provided the foundation for this success.

The addition of Mahabali Shera to our roster has won us even more new fans, thanks to his ring presence and signature Shera Shuffle dance that continues to catch fire.

“We are proud to send Shera back for a hero’s welcome in India, along with EC3 and Rebel, for this expansive multi-city media tour and I can’t wait to see the reaction to the announcement they are going to make. I’m also hopeful that John will discover another future Indian star to join Shera on our diverse and incomparable roster.”

Catering to the sustained demand for TNA on Sony SIX, this announcement marks a significant investment, cultivating the growth of professional wrestling entertainment viewership across the Indian market.

The announcement was that they're sending these guys to India to make an announcement that they're going to tour India.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

uh, TV tapings, Dixie?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
TNA Discussion for October is Bound for India Media Tour

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

abraham linksys posted:

Matt Hardy will be in the PSP champion poll next month and Hallowicked won't, gently caress errything

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The search for the next mahabali shera

• Locked thread