Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
Passionate

Read more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/donald-trumps-reaction-beating-homeless-latino-man-supporters-passionate-video/

Latino Protester Snuck Into Trump Rally. Then Someone Grabbed Him By the Neck…

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/10/454340-things-get-physical-latino-protester-clashes-trump-supporters/

Just a bunch of racist fucks.

I won the bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lmao it's literally basically like the rise of the Nazis wtf

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i swore off all news, especially during election years, after mindfuck that was the 2008 elections

so can someone not so constrained please reassure me, trump doesn't really have a chance, right?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Aesop Poprock posted:

except there's no Freikorps, no Great Depression, no versailles treaty, no stab-in-the-back myth and no kapp putsch

i hate to defend Donald "Biff Tannen" Trump but he isn't hitler or even mousolini

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Novo posted:

i swore off all news, especially during election years, after mindfuck that was the 2008 elections

so can someone not so constrained please reassure me, trump doesn't really have a chance, right?

he has 67% of the vote

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Novo posted:

lol he has a good chance since he's beating the poo poo out of Jeb! and ben carson is actually crazy and will gently caress up publicly at some point

I hope Hillary or Bernie wins, for all our sakes

but if trump wins then lol, just lol. what a trip those four years would be.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That Robot posted:

except there's no Freikorps, no Great Depression, no versailles treaty, no stab-in-the-back myth and no kapp putsch

i hate to defend Donald "Biff Tannen" Trump but he isn't hitler or even mousolini

It's not him necessarily its his insane xenophobic supporters physically attacking latinos. they dragged the protester at his rally down and stomped him and chanted USA. And they honestly probably think America is the in the worst position it's ever been in because of Obama

I mean it's kind of him since he's been pretty gung-ho about blaming them for most of americas problems but still

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

That Robot posted:

there is a great depression and a dolshtoss legende though imo. the gfc and obama losing the middle east.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Aesop Poprock posted:

At least the Nazis dressed nice, Trump keeps wearing those lovely hats.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can't wait for the D-man!
Can't wait for the D man!
Can't wait for the D, man!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That Robot posted:

and ben carson is actually crazy and will gently caress up publicly at some point

When this guy first started making the rounds I'd read about him before I read anything by him/ saw him on video

He sounded pretty good, someone the Republicans could win with: accomplished surgeon, african american

... but then I read an interview with him and watched a clip and realized that this guy is actually crazy, and it's not just the GOP talking points he repeats, it's the things he says in between

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

forwardprogressive.com you say?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I appreciate their restraint when they probably wanted to lynch them

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's not him necessarily its his insane xenophobic supporters physically attacking latinos. they dragged the protester at his rally down and stomped him and chanted USA. And they honestly probably think America is the in the worst position it's ever been in because of Obama

I mean it's kind of him since he's been pretty gung-ho about blaming them for most of americas problems but still

I heard they kicked and punched him and called him a spic. While we are making things up I also heard they found out where his family lived and beat them too

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

That Robot posted:

or even mousolini

Old school Disney cartoons were the best

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Trump will make America great again.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Bip Roberts posted:

Trump will make America great again.

on a bedrock of dead immigrants, just like the old-timey days

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

lol he has a good chance since he's beating the poo poo out of Jeb! and ben carson is actually crazy and will gently caress up publicly at some point

I hope Hillary or Bernie wins, for all our sakes

You mean eight :)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Lariat posted:

I heard they kicked and punched him and called him a spic. While we are making things up I also heard they found out where his family lived and beat them too

It all actually happened retard

http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-trump-supporter-drags-latino-protester-at-miami-rally/

quote:

A Latino protester at a Donald Trump rally in Miami was thrown to the ground, kicked, and dragged while other Trump supporters chanted “USA!” at the man.

Aesop Poprock fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 27, 2015

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lolmao sad little neolibs why don't you cry more about racism or something I don't think that card is played out enough yet :rolleyes:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i hope he's our next president

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Lolmao sad little neolibs why don't you cry more about racism or something I don't think that card is played out enough yet :rolleyes:

do you even know what a neolib is?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

That Robot posted:

8 years. If this country is dumb enough to elect Trump, then it is dumb enough to do it twice.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Harald posted:

do you even know what a neolib is?

his community college professor used it this week please dont word shame tia

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

All the blood in that video, those poor children. A man was drug to a door by his collar. The horror the horror.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
this dude is going to be our president, thanks Hillary supporters.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

this dude is going to be our president, thanks Hillary supporters.

Don't just thank the Hillary supporters, there's also the Bernie supporters and that gaggle of geeks the repubs call a presidential race.

No one can present a viable candidate and it's a hilarious sign at how bad our politicians are at being politicians.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Can't wait for the big D to hit america.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
there are 50 million illegals in this country. that's what I heard.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

That Robot posted:

except there's no Freikorps,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8kK1JuP_E

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Trump will be the R nominee and lose the general.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

MrSmokes posted:

Trump will be the R nominee and lose the general.

He'll do what Bush did and win with the electoral vote.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Regence posted:

his community college professor used it this week please dont word shame tia

Oh yeah, community college, bastion of conservative thinking lol

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

The Human Crouton posted:

forwardprogressive.com you say?

A reminder: Progressive and left-leaning sites don't outright lie like right-wing ones do. That's all.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Apoplexy posted:

A reminder: Progressive and left-leaning sites don't outright lie like right-wing ones do. That's all.

Bullshit.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Glory to old man Sanders, saviour of the American race!

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

quote:

According to NBC Miami, which captured the entire ordeal and posted it to Facebook, Florida International University student Ariel Rojas

Uh, he's not even homeless, just a Hispanic protestor. Trump has also kicked out Univision, the largest American Spanish news network because of ongoing feuds.

down n out fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Oct 27, 2015

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ the idea of a homeless mexican stumbling into a trump rally, its like sitcom television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If Bernie Sanders went hard on gaining Latino votes and illuminated Trump in a racist spotlight that he rightfully deserves, he could have a good shot at winning the presidency. gently caress Trump.

• Locked thread