Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
My idiot bitch human being cat will gripe and moan by the door until I let him out, but I have to leave the door open a crack for reentry.
He'll then bring back a live mouse or chipmunk to play with in the kitchen for a few days. I shouldn't let him do that but he's really persuasive.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
[insert joke about pussy and how OP is a virgin here]

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

What page are the cat pics on

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
whats his name?

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
I knew a redneck guy who hated cats and would drive around in a pickup truck with a rifle and shoot any cats he came across. One time he shot and killed a guy's cat right on his front lawn, and the dude chased my friend into a wheatfield or cornfield or something before losing him.

He told he's probably shot around 50 stray cats and a handful of domestic ones. Happy hunting. #NoRegrets

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

I knew a redneck guy who hated cats and would drive around in a pickup truck with a rifle and shoot any cats he came across. One time he shot and killed a guy's cat right on his front lawn, and the dude chased my friend into a wheatfield or cornfield or something before losing him.

He told he's probably shot around 50 stray cats and a handful of domestic ones. Happy hunting. #NoRegrets

sounds like hes just getting himself worked up until he move on to humans

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Put it in a box and shake the box just a little tiny bit

raton fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Nov 11, 2015

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Wintermutant posted:

Since OP is slacking on the pics, here's some of the cat I captured this weekend

To:

I rescued a kitty just like this, but she died :(

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moola posted:

I rescued a kitty just like this, but she died :(

Weird definition of rescue you have there cat slayer

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

take care of the cat. stray cats make good pets sometimes. Hope you treat it right and you live a good long happy life together :buddy:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Your friend sounds like a real garbage idiot

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I swung by to check on the cat and snapped a photo for y'all.

Here she is on top of her BOX FORT in the little cage made for her. She's supposed to stay confined for a while to get used to being inside again. It was a weird shaped box that was a good cat fort shape so it worked out.

Here's a bonus pic of her $325 haircut

Her fur was all hosed up and had a bunch of mats. They had to sedate her to shave it because it was that bad. She also had a wound that needed 4 stitches. I could have gotten a 2 wk course of antibiotics for $33 or a 1 time shot for $38. I was like there's no goddamn way I'm trying to give a cat medicine 2 times a day for the next two weeks to save five dollars. The doctor said most people opt for the shot. But no fleas or whatever weird cat AIDS poo poo cats have so that's good. She seems happy and purrs when I pet her so I guess the cat is OK and not too put out about the haircut.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Does your friend also start fires and wet the bed by any chance

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

You're really overthinking this, cats are easy to trap.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

BigBoss posted:

Here she is on top of her BOX FORT in the little cage made for her. She's supposed to stay confined for a while to get used to being inside again. It was a weird shaped box that was a good cat fort shape so it worked out.

Her fur was all hosed up and had a bunch of mats. They had to sedate her to shave it because it was that bad. She also had a wound that needed 4 stitches. I could have gotten a 2 wk course of antibiotics for $33 or a 1 time shot for $38. I was like there's no goddamn way I'm trying to give a cat medicine 2 times a day for the next two weeks to save five dollars. The doctor said most people opt for the shot. But no fleas or whatever weird cat AIDS poo poo cats have so that's good. She seems happy and purrs when I pet her so I guess the cat is OK and not too put out about the haircut.

drat dude i know you have to work up a bit tof trust and poo poo but that cat is going to transform when you wash it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

Put it in a box and shake the box just a little tiny bit

Put it in a box and make ghost noises to train it

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Skeleton Ape posted:

You're really overthinking this, cats are easy to trap.

I have a cat who was a pound adoption and he hates boxes even shallow open ones so this won't work.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Wintermutant posted:

Since OP is slacking on the pics, here's some of the cat I captured this weekend

To:

Oh my god :3:

Happy to hear the cat is healthy and in good spirits, OP

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

BigBoss posted:

You're a good dude and good things will come to you.

Unlike the other poster whose friend who murders them and also probably wears his mother's panties.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Captain Yossarian posted:

Your friend sounds like a real garbage idiot

take that back you fuker

hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012
That's not a cat; that's a Wookiee, and now she owes you a life debt. You two are going to have some awesome adventures together.

(Please name this cat Kashyyyk)

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

hate hoot posted:

That's not a cat; that's a Wookiee, and now she owes you a life debt. You two are going to have some awesome adventures together.

(Please name this cat Kashyyyk)

Katshyyyk

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Name your cat Bugs just to confuse people when they are like "hmmmm this is not a rabbit"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Rutibex posted:

how did you capture it? there is a pair of wild kittens that live in my and my neighbors back yards. they run away from anyone that approaches them, but they are cute as a button when they are rifling through your trash for scraps.

unfortunately this is canada and pretty soon there is going to be a day cold enough to kill these kittens, like really soon. i want to catch them and give them a home, but they are crafty and always escape :argh:

I had heated cat tents for my strays. They were electric. There's also a microwave cat heater that stays warm for while if you don't have outdoor outlets/are worried about the outlets being a fire hazard. I also had an electric heater water dish.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Feral cats are really bad for local ecosystems and you should just buy a raccoon trap and put cat food in it and then keep them inside until they die.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bored posted:

I had heated cat tents for my strays. They were electric. There's also a microwave cat heater that stays warm for while if you don't have outdoor outlets/are worried about the outlets being a fire hazard. I also had an electric heater water dish.

Don't microwave cats it'sit's inhuman

Sheep-Goats posted:

Feral cats are really bad for local ecosystems and you should just buy a raccoon trap and put cat food in it and then keep them inside until they die.

Actually they should be made pets but otherwise provide no support. Appalling cat lady across the street made the love craft inbred town of ferals there all appalling mean and disgusting with hosed up diseases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I can't believe you stole someones cat

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

I can't believe you stole someones cat

Think of it as a freegan feline.

naem
May 29, 2011

Stop making me want a cat

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I lust for cat death

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Bored posted:

stop microwaving cats you monster

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

BigBoss posted:

It's hard to tell from the pics, but she looks like she might be a Norwegian Forest Cat.

Name her something cool and scandinavian, like Freya.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Name the cat Cumrag

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Good cat

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I captured a cat too, OP. He showed up one summer and we made nice without much trouble. He'd come and go every couple of weeks. One day, he left and we had the worst winter in 100 years. Record lows, +10 feet of snow, lasted 'til May and flooded like crazy. Killed everything. So one night there's a meowing on the porch, this fucker shows up six months after the fact like nothing happened. He hasn't left since.

Boxcar "Boxer" Whistles, my hobo cat.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

That video where the guys capture the cat in a cage and then accidentally hit the cage with a Molotov cocktail is pretty messed up. I think they were Russian

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
not a good idea stealing a witchs familiar

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Stealing a cat? That's a feelineoly offense!

Hold a poll for naming the cat and let us choose :3:

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

That video where the guys capture the cat in a cage and then accidentally hit the cage with a Molotov cocktail is pretty messed up. I think they were Russian

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Whatever you do please don't step on the cat, intentionally or accidentally.

• Locked thread