Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

"hello police well see my brother is here and he's intoxicated and he keeps touching my stuff and im afraid he's probably going to do it again in two weeks, can you arrest him for being intoxicated while of legal age in his own home? hello? hello?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what are cops gonna do

the answer is no

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Move out of home.

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm not saying I'll call the cops on him for just being a douche, but just when he's blackout drunk and harassing me.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"hello cops? yes this time he's REALLY drunk and also being a jerk meanyhead poopface!"

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

starry skies above posted:

I'm not saying I'll call the cops on him for just being a douche, but just when he's blackout drunk and harassing me.

you need to have a person to person conversation with your brother about this when there is not an acute crisis situation. communicate with him a time and place to discuss like loving adults, and then have a conversation about what constitutes good behavior and drinking in your home together.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

call the cops on yourself for being such an abject loving failure in all aspects of life, hope this helps

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

given your life decisions it's a stretch to call your condition "involuntary celibacy," tbqh

like you're blaming the ditch just for being there when you cranked the wheel over really hard.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

rabble rabble posted:

you need to have a person to person conversation with your brother about this when there is not an acute crisis situation. communicate with him a time and place to discuss like loving adults, and then have a conversation about what constitutes good behavior and drinking in your home together.

Nah, just move out. Or smother him to death next time he passes out. Problem solved!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Just record a video of his behavior and show him when he is sober just don't show anyone who,doesn't live with you.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

if you find fully independent living too much of a leap in one go, 30 isn't too old to enlist.

join the army, op. plus you can wear the uniform and get "thanks for your service" attention from girls.

you can thank me for solving two of your sadsack manbaby problems at once now

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
or just move out and toss a match back as you wear sunglasses and poo poo explodes behind you or whatever, just do something to better your situation in all this. take charge of your own life man, it's sad.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

OP you need to relax, I suggest smoking, start with eight packs a day and move up from there

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

OP are you Elliott Rodger

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I'm gonna call the cops on my wife for hogging the bedsheets as soon as I get off the phone with the FBI to figure out which of my dogs knocked over the garbage can again

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
gently caress no you goddamned pantywaste. Do you want to get someone in your family killed or your brother locked up? The cops aren't loving nannies they are dudes with guns who shoot people and/or lock them up.

Deal with your own goddamned poo poo. Jesus Christ. If he harasses you kick him in the loving balls. You waste of life.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Dear GBS, someone at work drank my Gatorade from the office fridge and the security guy doesn't want to pull the security tapes. Should I bother going to HR or should I take this straight to the company president?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

op how do you get laid when you live in your mommies house

does she make snacks and lemonade for when you're done?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

He's an alcoholic who frequently comes home drunk (this will happen once every two weeks)

Is this a joke?

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Dear GBS, someone at work drank my Gatorade from the office fridge and the security guy doesn't want to pull the security tapes. Should I bother going to HR or should I take this straight to the company president?

If this happens frequently then yea, it's an HR issue, dumbass.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

uh dude I get what you're going for but stealing Gatorade is loving low man, I need that to get rid of the hangover I get every two weeks

If this happens frequently then yea, it's an HR issue, dumbass.

as opposed to being a drunk rear end in a top hat in your own home, which is not a crime you loving candyass megatard

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

op you should check your loins and make sure your mom didn't guilt you out of those too. if you can't find them anymore just let your bro take you and have some fun with your new anatomy ffs

otherwise guilt your mom back and ultimatum her on his poo poo making you too nuts to want to bother staying around to pay rent. prep to leave first if you think your dick will fall off halfway through committing to not putting up with the poo poo anymore if she won't take your threat to leave if she doesn't get your bro to can it seriously

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

I'm gonna call the cops on my wife for hogging the bedsheets as soon as I get off the phone with the FBI to figure out which of my dogs knocked over the garbage can again

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

im 99% sure the op is a troll because lol at the thought of a 30 year old nerdraging virgin living with his mother thinking that somehow his brother is the real issue with his family

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Ryoshi posted:

uh dude I get what you're going for but stealing Gatorade is loving low man, I need that to get rid of the hangover I get every two weeks

as opposed to being a drunk rear end in a top hat in your own home, which is not a crime you loving candyass megatard

No poo poo that isn't a crime and no where did I suggest I would call the cops on him for being that way -- just for the harrasment, but I understand, reading correctly would have gotten in the way of your giggling and shitposting.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

No poo poo that isn't a crime and no where did I suggest I would call the cops on him for being that way -- just for the harrasment, but I understand, reading correctly would have gotten in the way of your giggling and shitposting.

nobody who uses a double hyphen like that is going to kick somebody's rear end but you should kick his rear end for stealing your car

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

it's not harassment to annoy people, and btw you suck and should die

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nah, reading is what lead to all this giggling and poo poo posting. Move out you dork. Or talk to him man to man. I'm still saying move out though.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Few questions op:

Why are you a pussy?

Why are you so condecending when you still live at your mom's house?

Have you never heard of cops being called to welfare check retards and they kill em? (ud defs die)

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nah, reading is what lead to all this giggling and poo poo posting.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Hey OP, quit drinking, ok

We're worried about you

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Nathilus posted:

Few questions op:

Why are you a pussy?

Why are you so condecending when you still live at your mom's house?

Have you never heard of cops being called to welfare check retards and they kill em? (ud defs die)

I come from a culture where it's not really an issue for adults to keep living with their parents and where eagerness to move out is actually pretty alien.

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo
get drunk with your brother

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

I come from a culture where it's not really an issue for adults to keep living with their parents and where eagerness to move out is actually pretty alien.

i come from a culture where we righteously mock virginal manchildren like you and being such a loser at 30 is actually pretty pathetic

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

you can just say you're nonwhite

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

im 99% sure the op is a troll because lol at the thought of a 30 year old nerdraging virgin living with his mother thinking that somehow his brother is the real issue with his family

Yeah, I posted before I saw this.

And he's, he just committed grand theft auto, but I wouldn't call the cops on him for that

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you should actually kill him, to teach your sister and mother a lesson

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"brony" is not actually a real culture, sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

op how many people do you think your 28yo sister has banged while you're at home being square? is she hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

huskarl_marx posted:

you can just say you're nonwhite

Not true, italians keep living with their parents too, unless they're not the "proper" type of white in your race obsessed mind

• Locked thread