Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
HAHAHHHAAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Why minions?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Gosh, this is huge.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

TERRORIST LEADER CHIP KELLY CONFIRMED DEAD

Ehud knows what to do

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Everyone pile into #NFL on synirc

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I don't know, I'm guessing the damage to the Eagles is going to be irreparable at best

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

triple sulk posted:

Yesssssssssss

sulk do not put the cart before the horse

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Why would you do that?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wait what

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

the time stamp on that is...2013?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ChiP kell]ys W I L D ʀɪᴅᴇ

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

shyduck posted:

Lurie's official statement:

Top Hats Monthly posted:

ChiP kell]ys W I L D ʀɪᴅᴇ

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ribsauce posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIMujEmFLiM

You don't even have to ask what the link is lol

15K viewers already

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Brannock posted:

Ooh, yeah, Philadelphia, you'd totally want to coach there, what with the roster in disarray, a quarterback that sucked for years but had a resurgence under a very particular scheme that probably can't be recreated, and the city screaming for your blood the minute you have a mediocre season

HIRE HAKSTOL

C/D FLYERS FANS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I was waiting to read "We wish Chip the best of luck in his future endeavors" near the end of the letter but it never came. Something bad must have gone down behind the scenes.

Yeah I was thinking of that. Wonder if they just had a straight up clash.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dubious posted:

Hakstol owns though

E: in college

DO NOT CHEER FOR NORTH DAKOTA

DO

NOT

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

jerry kill

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Raku posted:

it's time for the eagles to bring back Tebow

obviously he was cut because he didn't fit in at a culture of hate

Unironically this

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

PRESSER

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Same for me and my Steven Universe av

The best part is when the person doing it has an av from some obscure film or anime or game that's clearly so sophisticated and much better they obviously know what they're talking about, or even better, no av because why spend money

I've been made fun of on this forum for my av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

To play in Philly you have to "play the game the right way" - toughness, heart, swagger without bragging, plenty of grit, blue collar, let your playing do the talking. You can be the best in the league, hall of famer, but if you say something wrong, show the wrong emotion, you're done. Fuckin Quakers, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IREOZPuQIU
the right way

• Locked thread