Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i heard women have periods and get cranky once a month lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Women only have less upper body strength because society tells them to.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Woden posted:

Yeah but Rouseys biggest weakness is walking into punches/kicks all day.

Rousey pretty much proved that she was a glass jaw. She can dish it out, but she really can't take that punishment, especially if a match goes past the first round.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A Glass Jaw Blowjob would be pretty cool to watch. Like, you could see through her jaw and stuff. Pretty hot stuff.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

satanic splash-back posted:

A Glass Jaw Blowjob would be pretty cool to watch. Like, you could see through her jaw and stuff. Pretty hot stuff.

we are through the looking glass

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol ya let's all pretend we haven't googled mason jar fleshlight

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Every no rules fight would propably end with the girls winning, since they'd just go directly for the balls

men just don't do that

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i heard women have periods and get cranky once a month lol.

men are always cranky

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

satanic splash-back posted:

-Beavis

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
she would probably literally be killed

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

if there's no rules ronda should pull down her shirt and expose her tits and floyd would be like "uh....uh.....wha.....a......I....uhh...." :aaa: and stand there all dumbfounded and she could take thaat opportunity to punch him in the head

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Young Freud posted:

Rousey pretty much proved that she was a glass jaw. She can dish it out, but she really can't take that punishment, especially if a match goes past the first round.

Might be so, but I don't think the glass-ness of her jaw can be judged by the Holm fight. That kick would have knocked almost anybody out.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

lol ya let's all pretend we haven't googled mason jar fleshlight

is this the name of a UFC fighter ... ?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I'm a big Ronda fan even after she got owned by Holly Holm but yeah... if she couldn't take out a female boxer who was previously known for can crushing and tepid lukewarm UFC decision fights, there's no way in hell she'd survive an assault from Mayweather (unless she got a lucky judo kick into his balls first)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

if there's no rules ronda should pull down her shirt and expose her tits and floyd would be like "uh....uh.....wha.....a......I....uhh...." :aaa: and stand there all dumbfounded and she could take thaat opportunity to punch him in the head

And then they just start loving right there, and no one can do a thing about it because there are no rules.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

is this the name of a UFC fighter ... ?

it's what roy nelson calls his right hand

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What if mayweather employs his " run away until the other guy gets tired" strategy.?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Germstore posted:

And then they just start loving right there, and no one can do a thing about it because there are no rules.

I'm pretty sure Ronda would rather rip out and eat her own ovaries Last of the Mohicans style than gently caress the human turd Mayweather

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
pretty sure mayweather is undefeated vs. women

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hahahha Floyd GAYweather lmbo lmao

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Pooned posted:

Google "James Toney MMA career".

Oh yeah! Look up Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia. Seriously though boxing vs MMA debates are literally the dumbest poo poo ever. Well second to NFL players, or Rugby players who are the bigger pussies?

"Rugby players don't need pads"

"Thats because they hit like queers. If they hit each other like NFL players they'd die"

"Whatever fag. You know who else wears pads? Your mom on her period"

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

I.N.R.I posted:

do u come up with this stuff on your own ? its really good , it reminds me of what a genius might say if they told jokes instead of reading wikipedia all of the time

Cool.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What if mayweather employs his " run away until the other guy gets tired" strategy.?

If by run away you mean block, and dodge his opponents punches while successfully landing a high percentage of his own counter punches then probably the same way it has his whole career. It cracks me up that people still can't seem to grasp the concept that boxing is as simple as hit the other guy without being hit yourself. Yeah its cool to watch two bloodied warriors battle it out with heart, and determination. But really the only reason they are doing that poo poo is because neither of them are as good as Mayweather.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Another good stupid argument to have is who would win between Floyd and that living Irish stereotype MMA dude.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
She could sneak in a gun using her pussy and just shoot him if it's no rules (just right OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE!)

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Mandrill posted:

If by run away you mean block, and dodge his opponents punches while successfully landing a high percentage of his own counter punches then probably the same way it has his whole career. It cracks me up that people still can't seem to grasp the concept that boxing is as simple as hit the other guy without being hit yourself. Yeah its cool to watch two bloodied warriors battle it out with heart, and determination. But really the only reason they are doing that poo poo is because neither of them are as good as Mayweather.

Lol.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Arian_Samurai posted:

Another good stupid argument to have is who would win between Floyd and that living Irish stereotype MMA dude.

Now that would actually be interesting. I'd say Connor just because of how quickly he hosed up Aldo

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

mdemone posted:

Might be so, but I don't think the glass-ness of her jaw can be judged by the Holm fight. That kick would have knocked almost anybody out.

True, but it's pretty clear that she's largely unaccustomed to fighting longer than one round. Apparently, on average, Rousey's matches lasted about 2:30 minutes, while Holm's MMA career average is something like 12 minutes, plus her boxing career is almost entirely made up of 10 round fights.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if i had to fight them both at once i'd start with a left jab and then come in with the right - works every time

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Remember when Serena Williams was like I'm the best of all time I could beat a man ranked 200th or lower in the tennis, and this guy ranked like 210 was like "ok I'll do it" and he showed up without training and after having a drink and probably smoking a cigarette and he beat them her like 6-1 and 6-2

Nobody talks about that

Floyd would kill Ronda

I mean I guess he could get caught in an arm bar but a lot of stupid things would need to happen for that to come about

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
I don't think Ronda could win because she's a crazy 9-11 truther.
What are Mayweather's views on 9-11 and the war on terror?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ultrabindu posted:

I don't think Ronda could win because she's a crazy 9-11 truther.
What are Mayweather's views on 9-11 and the war on terror?

Jet fuel really cant melt steel beams. I know its a meme to say it cant melt steel beams but its actually true.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Jet fuel really cant melt steel beams. I know its a meme to say it cant melt steel beams but its actually true.

It's one of those things that's true but irrelevant, much like the fact you're alive.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
But the world trade was made out of glass and steel beams. So obviously it is relevant

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sheep-Goats posted:

Turd thread imo

the bar isn't really high for an inri thread

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

But the world trade was made out of glass and steel beams. So obviously it is relevant

"Jokes on them. I was only pretending."

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

He's right, though.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Oh yeah! Look up Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia. Seriously though boxing vs MMA debates are literally the dumbest poo poo ever. Well second to NFL players, or Rugby players who are the bigger pussies?

A boxer having a small punchers chance in an mma fight? Mind blowing stuff.

Someone who is an expert at taking someone down in a clinch vs someone who has never in their lives trained defending getting taken down. Truly, a question for the ages. If only we had video evidence to see who generally fared better in that scenario.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Please post more examples of Men beating Women in sports so I can lol.

Please nobody post examples of Women beating Men at things tho. I don't think I could handle that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
This was the best thread i read all day and i think i read like 5 threads or something

• Locked thread