Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

1 can of rotel
1 thing of jimmy dean sausage
1 huge pack of velveeta

put it all in a slow cooker and come back an hour later

eat it with whatever you have lying around

say goodbye to your colon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the gently caress is the point of boiling the sauce before putting it in a slow cooker smdh

there are two ways to do wings: smoked and fried

if you're not doing either, don't bother.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Chicken thighs have way more meat, are usually way more tender and moist, and can be bought for pennies because all people ever want are wings or breast.

Pain in the rear end to grill.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Slowpoke! posted:

I can't replicate it, and trust me I've tried. One time I followed a recipe that said to boil the apple cider vinegar in a stovepot with chili flakes to infuse the flavor. Do not do this unless you want your house to smell like vinegar for three days.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Thaddius the Large posted:

I don't know, after having a kid that would be my every Super Bowl were it not for my willingness to cook for my own drat self. And every other Sunday come to think of it.

you only get to kill yourself once.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

needed better beer, son.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blew it on the bbq sauce bro

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

vinegar pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw, baked beans, and corn bread

go the panthers bitch

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

if the Dolphins ever make the super bowl I probably won't be able to eat

not too worried about it ever happening tho

yeah im pretty sure im not going to touch it, I just feel like i should be making something

if i go to a party i'll bring it. Most likely I'll just be sitting at home on the floor crying.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Regnevelc posted:

So, I started my two 8 pound pork butts at 11:00AM, I just finished shredding them. So glad I decided to do it a day ahead of time and reheat because I would have had some unhappy guests tomorrow.

Just pulled mine, sauced it up and tossed it into the slow cooker. Gonna keep that puppy there for oh I dunno another eight hours.

20 total hours cook time.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A Man and his dog posted:

The Gold Bar of Cheese.

We gonna die.

Are you making my dip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A Man and his dog posted: