Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Lowtax it isn't a sound business plan to hire a dead mouse to recoup your lost funds in Star Citizen, just sayin' bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i remember eons and eons ago posting on the official forums for the band orgy and deadmau5 also posted on them and did remixes of their songs before he was a thing in real music circles

that's pretty damning of us both in my opinion

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
If you told me 4 years ago that deadmau5 would still be alive in 2016 I would have been willing to bet against you

Guess I was wrong

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

I get this

I get your visual pun

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Cheeto posted:

I got banned by deadmau5 and I liked it

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
You played music way too long at the last Dota 2 International and that made you get on me and all the real gamers personal bad poster list. Just letting you know.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
How do we know it's Deadmau5 and not just somebody with the username? I could register myself as Adolf Hitler and it doesn't mean the Fuhrer finally signed up for an account. I want proof from the tax.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Can we get 12 oz. Mouse instead?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Testikles posted:

How do we know it's Deadmau5 and not just somebody with the username? I could register myself as Adolf Hitler and it doesn't mean the Fuhrer finally signed up for an account. I want proof from the tax.

check his twitter

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

mike12345 posted:

check his twitter

I'll just believe you instead.

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

Megafunk posted:

You played music way too long at the last Dota 2 International and that made you get on me and all the real gamers personal bad poster list. Just letting you know.

Making a bunch of dota enthusiasts not like you actually seems like one of the best decisions a person could make

0dB
Jan 3, 2009

text editor posted:

If you told me 4 years ago that deadmau5 would still be alive in 2016 I would have been willing to bet against you

Call this living?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

JakeP posted:

who is deadmau5?

some jerk

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

i have heard of this guy, this one really annoying guy i worked with who liked dropping internet memes into conversation at every possible opportunity and wouldn't shut up about diablo 3 and assassin's creed told me i should listen to him

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
5 deadmau? wth happened to the other 7 (it goes up to 8)

Junk Puncher
Dec 31, 2009

Chinatown posted:

why does he have a swastika on his neck?

No it's one of those pixelated aliens from ATHF.

republicant
Apr 5, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

yo Mau5edong im trying to find a song that you did that's like a nice progressive buildup no vocals but can't find it. It's like a one word title, not Strobe. It has these like chime type sounds i dono

https://youtu.be/YzBx5oeNCHA maybe? Not a one word title but it does have a progressive buildup.

Junk Puncher
Dec 31, 2009

text editor posted:

I get this

I get your visual pun

I didn't get it. But now I do.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

GBS mod is the new reddit AMA. Soon we'll have Jeff Goldblum policing the Gamergate thread, and quoting Jurassic Park.

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I didn't know deadmouse was still relevant

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The new hotness is glitch-bounce. Big Freedia for mod.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

mike12345 posted:

GBS mod is the new reddit AMA. Soon we'll have Jeff Goldblum policing the Gamergate thread, and quoting Jurassic Park.

Shitposts, uh, find a way

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
must post faster.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

republicant posted:

https://youtu.be/YzBx5oeNCHA maybe? Not a one word title but it does have a progressive buildup.

Nope, found it thought. It was Bleed. I remember he named it "because of a bleeding anus" or some poo poo he said and then didn't attach the track to the melody for some reason

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
dead mau. 5o what.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Necros posted:

are there any jazz musicians with numbers in their names?

There's Skerik's Syncopated Taint Septet, but I think maybe that's not what u mean?

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

Necros posted:

are there any jazz musicians with numbers in their names?

chuck mangi1

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Well done

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yolomon Wayne posted:

dead mau. 5o what.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Spacedad posted:

You can have all of them, I'm not in this for the money. Just the sex.

Explains a lot about you Spacedad

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I thought Spacedad recently went out in flames and we'd added him to the annals already? :confused:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Megafunk posted:

what the gently caress is this bullshit

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

what the gently caress is this bullshit
hes talking about MOBA ( moultiplayer online house) thats a type of game, the international is where they have to go to play it because their computers are too lovely to play mobo at home.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

hes talking about MOBA ( moultiplayer online house) thats a type of game, the international is where they have to go to play it because their computers are too lovely to play mobo at home.

thats hosed up

deadmau5 ban that loser

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

thats hosed up

deadmau5 ban that loser
deadmase just ban all of the people in games forum. it will make the world a better place.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

deadmase just ban all of the people in games forum. it will make the world a better place.

:agreed:

high five

oh

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Megafunk posted:

I actually thought it was rather short and awkward. Especially the run away part.

who was the weirdo here though? The chick who went for a handshake instead of a high five? Or the guy in the giant mouse head?

Honestly he had a highfive out for her and she went for a handshake

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

RedLobster posted:

I didn't know deadmouse was still relevant

Neither does he. Hence why he is here.

With the rest of us.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Welcome back to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

I actually thought it was rather short and awkward. Especially the run away part.

who was the weirdo here though? The chick who went for a handshake instead of a high five? Or the guy in the giant mouse head?

Honestly he had a highfive out for her and she went for a handshake

im always gonna side with the guy in the giant flashing mouse head

then again i love gaudy epilepsy-inducing poo poo

• Locked thread