Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

lol you got in trouble like a dummy. I never got in trouble in highschool even though i was a badass rebel and wore a leather jacket and smoked cigarettes. (4.0 senior year tho, despite two truancy letters sent home buddy :grin:)

lol if your escapades weren't so bold and epic in scope that the feds got called in

they made a documentary about my teenaged schenanigans, maybe you've seen it, it's called 'ferris buellor's day off'

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MiracleWhale posted:

same. like a woman, i pee out of my butt

The Cloaca is a versatile hole.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Nooner posted:

I never got in trouble in highschool even though i was a badass rebel and wore a leather jacket and smoked cigarettes. (4.0 senior year tho, despite two truancy letters sent home buddy :grin:)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

counterfeitsaint posted:

You are now a sex offender.

Just wait until the Trans community hears about this!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

:syoon:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Women are absolutely disgusting creatures.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Node posted:

Women are absolutely disgusting creatures.

Imagine how nasty it would be if dudes bled out of their dixks every month

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Imagine how nasty it would be if dudes bled out of their dixks every month

what do you mean imagine, that's normal right

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I think a lot of women have poo poo anxiety and will avoid public making GBS threads at all costs. Unless they are somewhere where they let their hair down like a bar or a club and then the womens room is usually a foul pit from which you could likely spawn some sort of goblin ala Saruman and the Uruk Hai

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Shaquin posted:

I think a lot of women have poo poo anxiety and will avoid public making GBS threads at all costs. Unless they are somewhere where they let their hair down like a bar or a club and then the womens room is usually a foul pit from which you could likely spawn some sort of goblin ala Saruman and the Uruk Hai

used tampons strewn across the floor with a baby clogging the toilet stall by the far wall.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nooner posted:

north dakota passed a law that trans* people cant use bathrooms anymore. like either one they said "No Peg" now they gotta peepee and doodoo in the woods

It's SD actually :(

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I can identify all my coworkers by the noise they make making GBS threads or pissing - in rare cases even their wiping

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

JC, stay out of the ladies restroom. It embarrassed the company more than it does you.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Casimir Radon posted:

JC, stay out of the ladies restroom. It embarrassed the company more than it does you.

*sniffs a discarded tampon*

What a shame.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
there's only four single-toilet co-ed bathrooms at my primarily woman-staffed place of work and op is wrong, women gently caress up bathrooms something fierce

twice in two years my boss has had to address bathroom cleanliness in meetings because women are hoversquat-pissers so they splash all over, plus we've specifically had to be addressed about not flushing tampons down the toilet which is now on a handy, hard-to-miss sign above all four toilets in a workplace of 68 people

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

ElectricSheep posted:

there's only four single-toilet co-ed bathrooms at my primarily woman-staffed place of work and op is wrong, women gently caress up bathrooms something fierce

twice in two years my boss has had to address bathroom cleanliness in meetings because women are hoversquat-pissers so they splash all over, plus we've specifically had to be addressed about not flushing tampons down the toilet which is now on a handy, hard-to-miss sign above all four toilets in a workplace of 68 people

wow, what a misogynist. i'm outraged

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
boss is also a woman though?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Node posted:

*sniffs a discarded tampon*

What a shame.

allowing an egg to exit your body unfertilized is basically baby murder

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Don't know how I handle accidentally seeing my black boss's anaconda schlong.

p...pics?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I am pooping right now but it's one of those bathroom entrances that don't have doors, just little hallways for men and women and I can hear ladies having a conversation as I pinch a loaf

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

ChrisHansen posted:

I am pooping right now but it's one of those bathroom entrances that don't have doors, just little hallways for men and women and I can hear ladies having a conversation as I pinch a loaf

Everything come out alright?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
a couple weeks ago they just posted signs in the mens room telling us not to flush tampons, i'm not sure how to feel about that

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

the great deceiver posted:

a couple weeks ago they just posted signs in the mens room telling us not to flush tampons, i'm not sure how to feel about that

please respect the FTM trans people in your office, maybe they still bleed I have no idea how that works

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

ContraBoss posted:

Everything come out alright?

Yeah, but my b hole is a little tender and now Im gonna do yoga with an itchy and/or sore dirthole.

I like to live dangerously

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the great deceiver posted:

lol if you ain't bleeding from your rear end in a top hat 24/7

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
we had a serial floor pisser in the men's bathroom at my work. i work on the floor with the main break/lunch area for the entire company so if you don't use the bathroom before 11 in the morning, then you better go to a different floor. anytime after that, there would usually literal lake of piss or someone just painting the walls in the stall with their piss.

it got so bad the svp of hr had to come talk to all the managers on the floor to let us know to be on the look out for anyone who may be contributing to the "declining cleanliness". hr even put up a sign that have a sanitation rating for the bathroom. it was scored low. at the height of the serial pisser problem, the cleaning lady had to clean that bathroom no less than 4 times in the afternoon. i felt bad when she rolled up to the bathroom with the mop each day.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I hate yankees posted:

we had a serial floor pisser in the men's bathroom at my work. i work on the floor with the main break/lunch area for the entire company so if you don't use the bathroom before 11 in the morning, then you better go to a different floor. anytime after that, there would usually literal lake of piss or someone just painting the walls in the stall with their piss.

it got so bad the svp of hr had to come talk to all the managers on the floor to let us know to be on the look out for anyone who may be contributing to the "declining cleanliness". hr even put up a sign that have a sanitation rating for the bathroom. it was scored low. at the height of the serial pisser problem, the cleaning lady had to clean that bathroom no less than 4 times in the afternoon. i felt bad when she rolled up to the bathroom with the mop each day.

sorry i didn't mean to cause trouble but my urine comes out with the force of a fire hose and i just lose my grasp on the reins sometimes

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

MiracleWhale posted:

lol if you ain't bleeding from your rear end in a top hat 24/7

Bleeding buttholes means you're doing a good job wiping thoroughly, and not being a filthy savage walking around with diseased coprolite sticking to the hairs of your inner anus.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Node posted:

Bleeding buttholes means you're doing a good job wiping thoroughly, and not being a filthy savage walking around with diseased coprolite sticking to the hairs of your inner anus.

lol at toilet paper, i use 5 grit sandpaper and my rear end is cleaner than the queen's china

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

mdm posted:

p...pics?

Just estimating really. You know how the size of your dick kind of corresponds to how deep of a "pouring" sound the toilet makes when you piss? Well his sounds like he's straight up pouring a goddamn Gatorade cooler into the toilet like its a football coach after the championship or something.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Just estimating really. You know how the size of your dick kind of corresponds to how deep of a "pouring" sound the toilet makes when you piss? Well his sounds like he's straight up pouring a goddamn Gatorade cooler into the toilet like its a football coach after the championship or something.

i'm pretty sure what you're hearing is the size of the hole, this guy is loose as a goose

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

i'm pretty sure what you're hearing is the size of the hole, this guy is loose as a goose

this is right, the sound one should be hearing would be the result of the lack of distance between the penis and the toilet water, not the volume of the piss

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

mdm posted:

this is right, the sound one should be hearing would be the result of the lack of distance between the penis and the toilet water, not the volume of the piss

this reads like a long ruminated thought from a small dick haver

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

carrion kit posted:

this reads like a long ruminated thought from a small dick haver

this is weird it's like a post which is about itself v self referential v postmodern blowing my mind rn

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

there's literally no better experience than sitting in a men's room stall and listening to the guy in the next one over breathing loudly while he shits.

This is my fetish

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

ElectricSheep posted:

boss is also a woman though?

Internalized misogyny!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

this is why you should keep some empty gatorade bottles at your desk

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

For a while someone at my work was making GBS threads in the urinals, which is pretty ballsy considering how high-traffic the bathrooms there are.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

For a while someone at my work was making GBS threads in the urinals, which is pretty ballsy considering how high-traffic the bathrooms there are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14RMgR1pys&t=64s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's too late!

• Locked thread