Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/710256722917531649

VLR I can see working, but there's gonna have to be a lot of work done on a Steam 999 unless they just use the iOS version.

no physical release dafuq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

poor 3ds....

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Baal posted:

These 3D Models look really bad, I mean VLR's weren't any prize either but these are fully animated and look kinda gross.

Also the D group sounds fine, everyone else is ehhhh.

thats what you get when you cave to the failtards in the west

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

should have just done the ol' vn portraits

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

because of its success in the west they are desperate to court more western gamers, thus these graphics, the less mainstream anime style and the pc release. it could work, but tbh i don't see anyone who isn't already into these sort of games picking up part 3 of a series because they changed the graphics a bit to appeal to them

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Motto posted:

i don't see how ZTD's any less anime tbh

you know that even the smallest excuse is good enough for people to delude themselves into saying its not anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Raxivace posted:

So should I buy the 3DS version or a PSTV (Currently on sale on Amazon for $40?!!!) plus the Vita version?

Does anyone here have experience with VLR on a PSTV?

if you get a pstv you get a graphically superior version and the option to enjoy a bunch of other games too. although you should know that the pstv isn't a great console at all

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

mikeycp posted:

It's really not. Good for VNs and La-Mulana and...something else I'm sure.

hey now, you got atelier and tales as well. i was talking more about the hardware and how random stuff doesnt work on it tho

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

theres a big list of games that don't run on it for arbitrary reasons

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Cake Attack posted:

the only game i can think of that matters that didn't run was memories of celceta and that got patched

i dont know where raxivacr lives, but it didn't get patched in europe. VC2 doesn't work here either

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

confirmed to work on PSTV, that's nice

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

so the paths continue after a skull eh

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its when you throw someone into an incinerator

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

anyone have impressions of pc vs vita? on that note, does the PSTV version work yet?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

man this game is painfully budget

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

motherbox posted:

So does the PC version resolve the framerate/texture quality problems of the 3DS version? If so, I'm probably gonna go with that, but I wouldn't mind the portability if both just look and run like poo poo.

i just decided to buy it and it runs perfectly, but it does look like this (screenshot from first 5 minutes).

the menu's are very obviously made for consoles as well

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

does anyone else find it unbearable waiting for everyone to say their lines? i wish this just had an vn style lineskip, instead of the one they got now where you skip entire scenes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

help i don't know where to go. i got no options left i know the answer for and i got a 8 number code during q's section idk where to enter

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i've got all the russian roulette options done, no idea who killed mira and every execution i can find but after 3 times the dice worked in my favour, so i guess im going there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yo im still stupid and stuck again

everything before this is filled in, what do i do, i guess i missed the door of truth pass somewhere?

• Locked thread