Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat it.

The piss machine cat has been crawling inside our year old couch and pissing. He also peed on my bookshelves and damaged a couple hundred dollars in rare books. And judging from the black light we're going to have to pay to replace all the carpeting in this place when we leave.

This sucks but i looks like I'm getting rid of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
How does one have 4 layovers between Lewiston and Phoenix? Sort by price now to find out!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

A goddamned idiot student posted:

Mr. meatpimp:
I understand from your email response that you will not let me take an incomplete for your class. However, I have submitted paperwork to the college requesting an incomplete in your class.

How do I put :fuckoff: in an email without using a smilie?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
You're a professor? That explains so much. Not in a negative way, mind you. But it clears up a lot.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

meatpimp posted:

gently caress off

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Cage posted:

gently caress off

??

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Okay, I'll bite: what's the issue with giving an incomplete? (Note that I have never never attended college, and know absolutely gently caress-all about the grading system.)

And it's :fuckoff:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Just trying to help. :shrug:

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Cage posted:

I felt your response was fairly straight forward. Then again, I also have no idea what's wrong with just giving somebody an incomplete which is what they want either.. Maybe vanity is getting in Mr. Pimps way of actually giving somebody what they want since it's not an a-f anyway? :shrug:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Cage posted:

I get it. Sorry, thought the PMS'ing was spreading.

I'm just a drunk man wandering SEA-TAC.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Dagen H posted:

Okay, I'll bite: what's the issue with giving an incomplete?

Student skipped days totaling 6 out of 14 weeks so far. Skipped several major assignments. When he/she figured out that they were completely hosed in the class, pulled out the "I have ADD" card and is tying to unfuck themselves.

Not going to happen. He/she actively made choices over the course of the semester. There are consequences for those choices. In this case? The consequence is a big ol' F. You cannot make up the in-class lectures and material provided in them, by "getting an incomplete." I'll teach the same class next semester, feel free to re-register next semester, slacker.

keykey posted:

I felt your response was fairly straight forward. Then again, I also have no idea what's wrong with just giving somebody an incomplete which is what they want either.. Maybe vanity is getting in Mr. Pimps way of actually giving somebody what they want since it's not an a-f anyway? :shrug:

Yes, I have insufferable vanity when dealing with college students. :rolleyes:

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 22:50 on May 2, 2016

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

meatpimp posted:

I'm no writer, but:

Failing such a
Useful
Class
Knowingly Makes you
Outright responsible
For your grade.
Frankly, I cannot pass you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

meatpimp posted:

Just send him this, he'll understand.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

People who don't take their college education seriously baffle me. You're paying for this and chose the classes you're taking. Why would you gently caress yourself over like that?

e: The craziest thing is that so many problems can be solved by just going to class every drat time.

I used to have dreams toward the tail end of semesters that I had a class that I had just forgotten to go to for months. Fortunately that was never real.

epic bird guy fucked around with this message at 23:53 on May 2, 2016

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

meatpimp posted:

In the UK, we cite Arkell vs Pressdram.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Oddly, I've been looking at 1st gen mazda 6s as my safe and sane option. Too bad a stick and a sunroof seems to be an impossible set of options. :v:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
Are there any decent car project youtube channels about right now? I've watched all of aaroncake, B is for Build, MCM, Project Binky, CorvetteBen, RCR, everything Motor Trend-related.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

InitialDave posted:

Meatpimp, DO THIS

Cat chat - I dont care who you are, if you declaw a cat you are a flaming cuntrocket that needs to die in a dumpster fire. God Almighty, that sends cats insane

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Cat chat - I dont care who you are, if you declaw a cat you are a flaming cuntrocket that needs to die in a dumpster fire. God Almighty, that sends cats insane

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Are there any decent car project youtube channels about right now? I've watched all of aaroncake, B is for Build, MCM, Project Binky, CorvetteBen, RCR, everything Motor Trend-related.
Fastthings building his Factory Five GTM is a slow one if you just want a ton of stuff to watch. Gotta be 20+ hours of video.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

InitialDave posted:

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Meatpimp, DO THIS

I had to look that up. https://www.lettersofnote.com/2013/08/arkell-v-pressdram.html

Quality response, right there.

Rhyno posted:

The piss machine cat

Give it to SAC. :regd08:

Edit: I know nerds are going to poo poo an eggroll about this, but I just got a Google OnHub router to play with. Easiest loving setup of any router I've ever seen. Basic app to control it, up an running in less than a minute. Signal range seems pretty good and strong... better than I had expected... and I haven't even started to play with the IFTTT integration that they just added (and the reason that I got it). It may even replace my main router (and older Netgear R6300) if it keeps making me happy.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 3, 2016

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

fyodor posted:

And another one vying for the dumbest motherfucker in AI title. meatpimp you're on notice.

FWIW at Mendocino Farms The Sandwich Study in Heat* is loving phenomenal, even if you do have to weather the very perturbing and disturbing situation where you can't just order it online and skulk in and pick it up without someone rudely calling you 'bro' even if that's against your moral code

human interaction :smith:

*what a dumb name for a delicious sandwich

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ether Frenzy posted:

FWIW at Mendocino Farms The Sandwich Study in Heat* is loving phenomenal, even if you do have to weather the very perturbing and disturbing situation where you can't just order it online and skulk in and pick it up without someone rudely calling you 'bro' even if that's against your moral code

human interaction :smith:

*what a dumb name for a delicious sandwich

Ok creepy dude :thumbsup:

Back to chat, this 3-wheeler for $80,000 has been making me :stare: since I saw one. 3-wheels of fun but jesus christ it's a 3-wheeler for $80k+.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yeah it sure is creepy to refer to the stupid poo poo you've said in the last 4 hours. :allears:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Dagen H, G80 Gov-BANG locker in that diff? Get one without or an aftermarket locker IMO... IIRC those ones were known for, well, exploding. If I'm wrong, junkyard one and move on with life.

Also put paprika on your chicken skin when broiling/grilling it. And oregano like someone else said. And maybe some rosemary or thyme.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

kastein posted:

Dagen H, G80 Gov-BANG locker in that diff? Get one without or an aftermarket locker IMO... IIRC those ones were known for, well, exploding. If I'm wrong, junkyard one and move on with life.

Yep, G80. I'll avoid it if I can, but like I said earlier, 4.10s are thin on the ground around me.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

InitialDave posted:

Fastthings building his Factory Five GTM is a slow one if you just want a ton of stuff to watch. Gotta be 20+ hours of video.

Sweet, thanks. I missed that one :)

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

SCA Enthusiast posted:

People who don't take their college education seriously baffle me. You're paying for this and chose the classes you're taking. Why would you gently caress yourself over like that?

e: The craziest thing is that so many problems can be solved by just going to class every drat time.

I used to have dreams toward the tail end of semesters that I had a class that I had just forgotten to go to for months. Fortunately that was never real.

Yes. It's easy to do when you're not paying for it.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

SCA Enthusiast posted:

I've had that dream too. Even after I was done with college.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

BraveUlysses posted:

I've had that dream too. Even after I was done with college.

For many, that dream is reality. At least the not going part... idk about the "forgetting."

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Eh, worth $15 at best.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Q. What do you call a dead politican?

A. A GOOD loving START

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

A. A GOOD loving START

I forget, are you an Aussie? Because they have some near-trump level politicians.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Does anyone here know how to collimate a newtonian telescope with anything resembling accuracy? I've tried every bullshit cut a piece of paper peer through a pinhole pile of absolute loving horseshit on the net and nothing works, I Just Can't Do It. If I could pay someone to do this I would but there doesn't appear to be anything like that in this country and I'm out of ideas.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

A. A GOOD loving START

Just ONCE I want to see one of our politicians make a statement that doesn't begin with "well the last mob did this and were better" (even when they're just as loving evil as the last mob).

Tit for tat statements are what 5yr olds do, not adults on six figures a year!

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Dagen H posted:

The combined efforts of RockAuto and FedEx:

21:00 EDT, they* finally showed up in the system.

*2 parcels, same order/warehouse

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Geirskogul posted:

I forget, are you an Aussie? Because they have some near-trump level politicians.

All politicians are scumbags, lets face it. Most just hide it better than Trump and have even shittier views in private, let alone the amazing hypocracy they have, like you know family values while loving boys in public restrooms. Or going on about truth when lying their rear end off

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
And yet, only one has hosed a pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Politicians are scum simply because the systems we have in place for electing them select in favour of scum. Blame the game not the players.

• Locked thread