Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
These upcoming montages better be heartfelming as all gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

FullLeatherJacket posted:

cats and dogs

living together

human sacrifice
mass hysteria

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Congrats Lester You Did It Good Job

I wonder if reporters are waiting for Ranieri at the airport.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Chelsea did something right for once

Leicester City are champions, how in the gently caress

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Absolutely unbelievable! Well done Leicester

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
And it all started with a rimjob

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Monday Bandele posted:

I bet the film version skips the reason why Ranieri was hired but yes

this started with a thai rimjob party

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Monday Bandele posted:

It might end with one too

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Spangly A posted:

I bet the film version skips the reason why Ranieri was hired but yes

this started with a thai rimjob party

the film version better include Vardy's adventures in poker rooms

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

vyelkin posted:

Congrats Lester You Did It Good Job

I wonder if reporters are waiting for Ranieri at the airport.

iirc commentators had said he landed earlier before the match even began so probably joining the party at vardy's

he brought the pizza, of course

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

https://twitter.com/FuchsOfficial/status/727242055995392000?lang=en

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Thats one of the top top meltdowns in all sport. Up there with Mcilroys final day of the masters imo.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

somebody post chuggos kiss the rings post

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

serious gaylord posted:

Thats one of the top top meltdowns in all sport. Up there with Mcilroys final day of the masters imo.

It's not that bad. Chelsea have quietly picked up their season and Spurs without Alli lack that aggression and threat.

I'm not happy about it, but Leicester City winning the PL is heartfelming as gently caress.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blinkz0rz posted:

It's not that bad. Chelsea have quietly picked up their season and Spurs without Alli lack that aggression and threat.

I'm not happy about it, but Leicester City winning the PL is heartfelming as gently caress.

they broke the record for yellow cards in a single match

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
I saw that but tbh that was more desperation than anything else.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

the film version better include Vardy's adventures in poker rooms

MONTAGE

Ranieri watching the Faroe Islands equalise
Vardy trudging up and down a muddy field for Dog and Duck FC with an electronic tag
Mahrez at a Muslim prayer call

VO: You might be wondering when things started to change for us...

EXT:BANGKOK

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Blinkz0rz posted:

They were 2-0 up and then in the 2nd half just fell completely to pieces. I have no idea what Pochettino said at half time but if totally got to their heads and they threw it all away. Spurs were dominant for the first 40 minutes of the match and then just gave up.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Monday Bandele posted:

MONTAGE

Ranieri watching the Faroe Islands equalise
Vardy trudging up and down a muddy field for Dog and Duck FC with an electronic tag
Mahrez at a Muslim prayer call

VO: You might be wondering when things started to change for us...

EXT:BANGKOK

The film version better include it all

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

serious gaylord posted:

They were 2-0 up and then in the 2nd half just fell completely to pieces. I have no idea what Pochettino said at half time but if totally got to their heads and they threw it all away. Spurs were dominant for the first 40 minutes of the match and then just gave up.

its up there with the gerrard world cup team talk as one of the worst of all time

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

of course Hazard would score the most important goal of the season..

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

serious gaylord posted:

Sure but it's not "one of the top top meltdowns in all sport." It's bad but in the scheme of things there was no way Spurs were going to take 9 from Chelsea, Southampton, and Newcastle.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
https://twitter.com/ongoalsscored/status/727244245816479747

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Blinkz0rz posted:

Sure but it's not "one of the top top meltdowns in all sport." It's bad but in the scheme of things there was no way Spurs were going to take 9 from Chelsea, Southampton, and Newcastle.

Hopefully some bans come rolling in to save Newcastle, and the chels bum Sunderland

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Blinkz0rz posted:

Lmao even you're melting down over it. Tottenham were almost certainly favourites to beat Southampton and smash Newcastle. 2-0 up against the most difficult team of the 3 left to play and they bottled it. It really is up there with the top meltdowns in sport. They go from 2-0 up to having the record for most yellow cards in a game.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Blinkz0rz posted:

Why not? They're in second place, clearly they're good enough.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Blinkz0rz posted:

I saw that but tbh that was more desperation than anything else.

No they were pretty actively just trying to injure players toward the end of the match.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

serious gaylord posted:

Lmao even you're melting down over it. Tottenham were almost certainly favourites to beat Southampton and smash Newcastle. 2-0 up against the most difficult team of the 3 left to play and they bottled it. It really is up there with the top meltdowns in sport. They go from 2-0 up to having the record for most yellow cards in a game.

Nah, I honestly never thought Spurs would win it even when we were only back by 5. I had a mini meltdown when Hazard scored but that was about it.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Shrapnig posted:

No they were pretty actively just trying to injure players toward the end of the match.

Carragher said they didnt even have a shot in the last 13 minutes of the match, but picked up 4 more cards. Should have been two sending offs on top but they were saved by other players making worse tackles.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Unbelievable. I cannot think of anything in any sport that compares to this. I though the aguero last minute goal to win it was good but jess Christ imagine being a Leicester fan were this time last year you were just about sure you were safe and now they've won it with two games to go.

Also Peter Schmeichel has won the premier league, had a son and that son has won the league in the time since Liverpool last won it.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Congratulations to Burnley

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:stare:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Also Peter Schmeichel has won the premier league, had a son and that son has won the league in the time since Liverpool last won it.

Lol that's a quality stat

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Greatest sporting achievement of all time after African AIDS cum's predicting of it.

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

OP is a prophet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hmm, I can't seem to find your post Tom.

• Locked thread