Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

The "get beefy bitch"guy has infected my brain and now I find in certain situations, like when I'm struggling to pick up something heavy, I'll catch myself muttering "come on you little pissbitch, pick it up" then chortling to myself. Sometimes the expressions just randomly pop into my head and I'll accidentally laugh out loud inappropriately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fordham posted:

Dead wife guy should :therapy:

also kids.

also ask grandparents to take the kids on a one or two week vacation somewhere like the beach or disney world. they have fun you get a break. repeat as necessary.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

To be fair get beefy bitch is a great phrase.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So happy this thread is back. I'm looking forward to more piss bitch and comet Illuminati posts.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
honored to be one of the million goons invited

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Kitchner posted:

To be fair get beefy bitch is a great phrase.

lol I still have you on ignore from last thread.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

All of my friends think I am a fairly typical mid 20s liberal white guy who will vote for Bernie Sanders. In reality I am pretty close to a fascist. I have zero sympathy for immigrants who are economic drains on society. Im not racist, but some cultures are inherently inferior to others. I think we live in a society that is slowly loosing the ability to follow reasonable rules, and a little bit of fascism might help people get their priorities strait.
The Hungarian government has the right idea.

quote:

Back in college I was renting a room in a place that had an addition done at some point. The oddity this created was there was a window in my room that had the new bedroom put in on the other side of it. Later in my stay my roommate's sister started living back there. So like any proper rear end in a top hat I tried to peak and record her naked back there. Thankfully nothing ever came of it cause I was too chicken poo poo to really get a view through the blinds there other than the tiny holes for the string that holds it all together.

I'm not really proud of this for the record.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I'm pretty sure that immigrants coming to your country actually, in general, benefit the economy. :ssh:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm not racist, but

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Immigrants are economic drains on society" is a p ridiculous thing for someone who apparently lives in America to think

I mean, I guess that was worded vaguely enough that you might only hate the ones who are drains on society etc etc but that would be an oddly specific hatred to have

And this peeping story is definitely true, because "I was going to peep on my roommate's sister, but I chickened out" is an inherently believable story. Way to go not spying on someone, dude, even if it was only because you were scared :)

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
I'm not sure Mormons understand the definition of virginity.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Nothing gets past this guy

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

"loosing"

for gently caress's sake, why does every single braindead right winger spell 'losing' this way. it is not that loving hard

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Immigrants do the farming jobs that the rest of America don't want to do. They contribute a lot to the economy. I mean theres probably some that live off hand outs but there are people like that native born and immigrant.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Red Suit posted:

Immigrants do the farming jobs that the rest of America don't want to do. They contribute a lot to the economy. I mean theres probably some that live off hand outs but there are people like that native born and immigrant.

Immigrants are extremely hard working and put up with a lot of crap. My wife is very liberal like me but because she grew up in a family of six that started with nothing and now it's doing very well in one of the most expensive parts of the country it's given her somewhat of a 'bootstraps' attitude; this isn't due to a lack of empathy but rather a matter of perspective due to her and her family dealing with a lot of challenges and racism but overcoming it. When you see someone else with ten times more advantages and privileges unwilling to work one tenth as hard, its difficult to assume her and her family had all these magical properties that allowed them to succeed in ways other people haven't.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
I wish this was a hellthread, wait I've hosed this all up.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

Glad to see this thread back. Well, as I've made a confession in the last two might as well check back in. I'm the anon who has a...problem with monkies. Some things have come up. Nothing with my friend and doing poo poo cross border. Not anymore. The wife found out. Nothing much though, just saw one of the Chinese zoo videos. I linked it before, little deformed and abused child thrashing around. It's still up I think. Told her a friend sent it to me as a gross out or whatever. I wish there was something interesting to tell you like I've evolved into some sadosexual thing where I can only get hard looking at lab monkies but no luck. I do still get that rush watching the fear full their eyes as they scream and flail in their cage. The insane circular pacing as they've gone insane from isolation. The hairless little thing clinging to a hoop of wire and cloth. I'm getting off point. She reminded me why I love her. After commenting about how the video was hosed up she followed up by saying how although it's sad she does hate monkies. They freak her out. I imagined her there with me in the desert with my friend, taking a shovel to a screaming capuchin, reveling in that same dark disgust.. We hosed in the living room, how could I not. The thought of sharing only a small ounce of that secret hate pulled at something inside me. We find love in the little things I guess. Not loving monkies though. Wretched little things. Going south again soon. Mostly for business. If anything happens I'll let you know. Poor baby monkey.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

obviously the guy with the "I lust for monkey death" av

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Monkey thing is fuckin stupid

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Already Kane and monkey guy! All we need now is dude that wrote the three page love letter and a follow up from the goon who's boss fell in love with him, he got her fired, then started dating her!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I think monkeys are cute and I like them.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
My confession: I was flattered to get an invite to this thread, made me feel special. That's not the hosed up part though. This is: Now that I've read that H.H. invited pretty much everyone, including kitchner, I still feel special.

You should rename this thread Chameleon Series, though.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

HerStuddMuffin posted:

My confession: I was flattered to get an invite to this thread, made me feel special. That's not the hosed up part though. This is: Now that I've read that H.H. invited pretty much everyone, including kitchner, I still feel special.

You should rename this thread Chameleon Series, though.

Trust me dude, you are special.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kitchner posted:

Trust me dude, you are special.

:thurman:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

God i had forgotten about the monkey hatred

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

don't know why all these sad confessions are here, i just wanna get beefy, bitch

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fonzarelli posted:

don't know why all these sad confessions are here, i just wanna get beefy, bitch

Yeah honestly this kinda sucks because you know the only people sending confessions are the ones invited to the thread. I mean there's been like 2 confessions posted this whole week. Maybe just ask a mod if we can have this in GBS again?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

bradzilla posted:

Yeah honestly this kinda sucks because you know the only people sending confessions are the ones invited to the thread. I mean there's been like 2 confessions posted this whole week. Maybe just ask a mod if we can have this in GBS again?

I called in sick on Monday so I could watch Game of Thrones.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I just want to hear again from the goon who was sexually harassed by his boss, then went on a date with her

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

move the thread to GBS but leave Kitchner here

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DOOP posted:

I just want to hear again from the goon who was sexually harassed by his boss, then went on a date with her

Me too. That was my favorite of the last thread.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Drunk Nerds posted:

Workout Barry Allen guy loving owns. He should work out with "get REAL beefy, bitch!" Who also owns.

:agreed: It's more weird that he thinks it's weird.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I can't think of anything funny and weird I've done sorry goons.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
get real beefy pissbitches

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

I was the one who made the "I cucked Lowtax" confession that got the old thread closed. Yeah, I was pulling everyone's leg with it obviously but at the same time Lowtax's response to it seemed like he took it oddly personal. Anyway I don't feel bad about getting the thread closed, it was too beautiful for this world.

Also I'm famous WWE wrestler Brock Lesnar.

quote:

Hey anonymous confession thread. I have sinned.

I used a hook up site and went out with a fat girl with bad face today. Her profile pics were super touched up. I'm currently writing this from my phone at a wal mart parking lot airing out my car from the smell of her nasty rear end and puss. We attempted to gently caress cause I make horrible life decisions but her fat folds were too epic. I was nice and said I'd text her but I won't. I've already gotten rid of my profile on that site and found her Facebook and blocked it. I'm really afraid this will come back to bite me in the rear end somehow. I feel nothibg but hatred for myself in this moment. Forgive me, SA, for I have sinned

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:
Poor life decisions always come back to haunt us.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

H.H posted:

Hey anonymous confession thread. I have sinned.

I used a hook up site and went out with a fat girl with bad face today. Her profile pics were super touched up. I'm currently writing this from my phone at a wal mart parking lot airing out my car from the smell of her nasty rear end and puss. We attempted to gently caress cause I make horrible life decisions but her fat folds were too epic. I was nice and said I'd text her but I won't. I've already gotten rid of my profile on that site and found her Facebook and blocked it. I'm really afraid this will come back to bite me in the rear end somehow. I feel nothibg but hatred for myself in this moment. Forgive me, SA, for I have sinned

Don't feel bad. We've all had the occasional slump buster. It was a slump buster right?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't feel bad. We've all had the occasional slump buster. It was a slump buster right?

I told a girl once that she was a slump buster. Luckily she had a sense of humour, especially as it started with baseball players so no one had really heard of the phrase here.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So she took it better because it was a sports reference? Think maybe she was a keeper dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Solice Kirsk posted:

So she took it better because it was a sports reference? Think maybe she was a keeper dude.

She just found it funny because she was pretty cool. I just hooked up with her once and then it became a regular thing, but I referred to her as a slump buster to one of my mates and he kept using it so I confessed to her before his fat mouth landed me in it by accident.

She was chubby but she wasn't really fat, had huge tits and she's still in the top 3 girls I've ever slept with years down the line (not that it's a huge list). Sadly she's a bit crazy and that's why we broke up.

Only ex I'm friends with though.

• Locked thread