Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

are high?

i've never smoked weed (don't believe in it), but i'm curious about buyign some weed. Does it make you feel like a kite w a recently snapped string, free of worry and shedded of ur grounding with only the skies above to look to or does it make u a grumpy guslol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Depends on the strain. You could feel creative as active with a million ideas running through your head of you could feel relax and chill just wanting to listen to your favorite music. Or it could just cliff up for mind and make you stupid.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
It feels like a cross between booze and shrooms but not as strong as either. To be more poetic it makes your head feel like a snare drum in a jazz club in Harlem in the 40's and the drummer just keeps going bip bap bippity bap bap. Makes your tummy feel like a bottomless pit that can only be filled with carbohydrates and cheese, and it must be filled because otherwise people might fall in it and you don't have the kind of liability insurance to pay for that. Makes you feel like taking a happy nap for 15 to 45 minutes.

With indica at least.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

asking this for my friend griggory does it make ur d hard?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

asking this for my friend griggory does it make ur d hard?

Not by it self no but having your d hard and sucked while high feels pretty drat Good

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It makes you feel incredibly nervous and giddy, like something super important is going to happen any moment.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It makes me feel like a little kid. Instead of everything annoying me, I find things to be new, interesting, and exciting. If I'm with friends, it almost feels like a play date from when you were a kid, instead of being an adult hanging out with adults.

I dunno, kinda hard to describe.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Lucky for you and griggory op, that unlike God, weed works even if you don't believe in it. Except the first time you do it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Smoeking w33d is illegal but might not he illegal soon but then it's still technically illegal because obummer knows that if we are all "high" then he won't be able to take our guns

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I ate a weed brownie and wandered around the zoo, it was ok but if I never got high again that would be fine too.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

It makes you anxious and feel like you're dying, you'll cough a lot and accuse your friends of poisoning you. Then they'll want to go to the mall to eat and you'll have a panic attack in the middle of the food court because you know everyone is staring at you and they know you're high and they're going to call the police.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Carmant posted:

It makes you anxious and feel like you're dying, you'll cough a lot and accuse your friends of poisoning you. Then they'll want to go to the mall to eat and you'll have a panic attack in the middle of the food court because you know everyone is staring at you and they know you're high and they're going to call the police.

lol pussy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I'm a pussy because my friends poisoned the weed? gently caress you.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Lucky for you and griggory op, that unlike God, weed works even if you don't believe in it. Except the first time you do it

hwat happens the first time we smoke weed

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There is nothing to compare it to if you haven't done a drug. You have no reference for it. Being drunk is nothing close, either.

if you've ever had to have painkillers for surgery or illness, it's like that sort of, but different. You think about things differently while feeling pretty good.

I always found people who cared about strains to be dumb and wrong, it's all mostly the same. Pretty good brain feelings and you think about stuff differently

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

It makes me feel like a little kid. Instead of everything annoying me, I find things to be new, interesting, and exciting. If I'm with friends, it almost feels like a play date from when you were a kid, instead of being an adult hanging out with adults.

I dunno, kinda hard to describe.

This is a major factor for me too, and why I like weed so much. On a proper high, literally everything you do feels more interesting and you regain that childlike wonder about the world instead of being a jaded adult. It also stops my mind from constantly racing and thinking about everything and narrows my focus down to what is directly around me and what I'm currently doing. It sparks my creative thought process as well.

Chilling on the couch and snacking is fine too, but if that's all you ever do when getting high I think you are kind of wasting it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hemophilia posted:

There is nothing to compare it to if you haven't done a drug. You have no reference for it. Being drunk is nothing close, either.

if you've ever had to have painkillers for surgery or illness, it's like that sort of, but different. You think about things differently while feeling pretty good.

I always found people who cared about strains to be dumb and wrong, it's all mostly the same. Pretty good brain feelings and you think about stuff differently

im sorry you always buy scwhag

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Celluloid Sam posted:

im sorry you always buy scwhag

i just don't sperg about weed. the difference between schwag and good weed is a real difference worth quantifying. puffing your churchwarden pretending you're a master weedsman able to discern the fine differences between your alabama thunderfuck and grumple stilskin or whatever is not a useful feature to people who aren't familiar with weed, or people who don't care about weed a fraction as much as you do.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

like this op

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If you smoke when you're already high you'll order way more delivery than is necessary for one person and probably clean out any leftover ice cream too. Don't smoke weed when your already high.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

should i put the blockers in the elctrical sockets?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

will this make me angry around those dear 2 me?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

hemophilia posted:

i just don't sperg about weed. the difference between schwag and good weed is a real difference worth quantifying. puffing your churchwarden pretending you're a master weedsman able to discern the fine differences between your alabama thunderfuck and grumple stilskin or whatever is not a useful feature to people who aren't familiar with weed, or people who don't care about weed a fraction as much as you do.

it's gotta pass the thumb test

if you press your thumb on a bud, it should stick

if that poo poo is sticky, smoke the gently caress outta it, otherwise idc weeds weed

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
it feels even better than blowing your load all over a mans face

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I dunno man right now I'm just a ball of fury im gonna go blaze and let ya know how I feel

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

hemophilia posted:

Yeah I never understood all these hosed up names. It's just the THC, and in different quantities right?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Wicker Man posted:

Yeah I never understood all these hosed up names. It's just the THC, and in different quantities right?

it depends, theoretically yeah each name is a slightly different strain with varying qualities. taste and immediate effect is the most noticeable thing but after that you're stoned regardless

now, is it possible for the same strain to be called two or three different things based on region? absolutely!

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If I smoke weed I can't hang around my sarcastic friends because I'm too nice and chill.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
feel like posting about cloud and poo poo now, not sure if the thread will be about how they are shaped or how they move through the air

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Holy shoot nooner was pardoned??!!!??

Also op smoking weed is like putting a plastic bag over your head and going for a quick jog

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I had a dream last night that I ate six pieces of weed chocolate and then realized right as it was setting in that I had to go to work.

:whitewater:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

I had a dream last night that I ate six pieces of weed chocolate and then realized right as it was setting in that I had to go to work.

:whitewater:

I had a dream a few months ago that I ate a homemade edible with 2 grams of BHO in it and then realized I had to babysit my toddler niece. Was pretty horrifying.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Wicker Man posted:

no there are CBDs too and they have something to do with the anxiety you feel or something like that

sometimes if I'm lucky I'm able to buy weed from Colorado and Cali and they will list the CBD content on the label, but who knows? this poo poo is probably counterfeit anyway

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I had a dream

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I had a dream a few months ago that I ate a homemade edible with 2 grams of BHO in it and then realized I had to babysit my toddler niece. Was pretty horrifying.

lol if you interact with toddlers while sober when you have the option to get high af first

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

lol if you interact with toddlers while sober when you have the option to get high af first

Yeah but 2 grams of hash cooked in butter wouldn't get you high, it'd put you into a coma for a day, THEN get you high as gently caress for the next two days after that.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Volume posted:

Not by it self no but having your d hard and sucked while high feels pretty drat Good

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

Volume posted:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
weed is a poor mans jenkem

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i'm high (from weed) right now ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

poster with a good question posted:

what's the best thing to drink when you're high on the weed?

ice cold sprite from a can

• Locked thread