Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Blind Rasputin posted:

The 13 hours movie made him look like a total frightened animal that died like a wussy. Unless somebody knows something I don't, I honestly can't imagine any of the actions the character in the movie took were true to what happened.

at least the actor is bald?? :shrug:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gamer With Dignity posted:

I'm voting for Jill Stein gently caress all of you.

No wait, please, I beg of you!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gamer With Dignity posted:

The die has been cast, my friend.

No...NO! :negative:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jk i dont give a gently caress haha

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Cartouche posted:

What do you imagine the secretary of state does?

she takes calls and sets up appointments for State? whoever State is :shrug:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the one thing about DnD posters is they have a great sense of humor and sure know how to keep it light and jovial in GBS where its all piss and farts

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Cartouche posted:

She's cute.

Also she is an intelligent person with foreign affairs experience, and also because she does NOT want the job. It's the ones who want or feel they deserve it that are the worst ones for the job.

edit: Also because despite her being black and female liberals would fall all over themselves to attempt to smear her.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNHH

wrong

you shouldve said that

bc her name is Rice

and Rice is good

like the brown type because its good and nutritionous

and not the white type because it gives beri beri

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:chloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

Just sayin, it's retarded how much focus is on Benghazi compared to other poo poo.

whats retarted is ur effort postin and so eagerly and quickly too lmbo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
imo :gas:

Moridin, dont u think ur posting uhh...."style" would be more suited for DnD? At least they can throw paragraphs at you and indulge in your dementia or w/e debilitating thing that drives you to carepost so much when nobody gives a wet gay fart

hope

this

helps

god bles-

s you my friend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

says the poster who is barely ever in GBS and is in fact a FYAD and DND regular

suck my dick you fuckman

nice meltdown :ocelot::grin:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just to show how Moridin is so bitter about FYAD for some apparent reason

I have never posted there and I think its amusing that he's lashing out about this :allears:

like its a really oddly specific call out

whats the dealio there buddy~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

he must be confusing you with skylark

moridin dont try to call people out for posting in a subforum without plat, it's one of the classic blunders

oh ok

i mean sure im a girl but im not sure of skylarks deal, s/he just girlposts to anger the lonelies on purpose, thats all ive seen here and there

im not surprised how dnd-y the last few pages got so imo gas before mordy here blows a serious gasket for nothing

he tried to warn us

and we didnt listen u see

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

my bad duder I just saw the very last probate and the idiot colored stylesheet and assumed before actually seeing 'BYOB'

it's all the same poo poo for middle aged white men with anime avatars though really

I was being chai probated by a Canadian IK who is heavily too invested in American politics and is a stereotypical DnD poster who is unironically PC and probated me, a girl for throwing a slur about women, DWS in particular :shrug:

But good to know you seriousclicked and hem hawed at my rapsheet to find a weakpoint to attack me on lmbo jfc what is wrong with u, its a dogshit rapsheet and im glad of it

and I was just shitposting half the time in the sattelite subforum because its hilarious seeing people unironically defend their candidate of choice, which is hard to imagine since they're both very unfavorable

u can take ur bad and gently caress it rite in ur peehole imo, if it sobers you up from careposting so much about people who choose to display avatars of the anime persuasion

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuhrerHat posted:

is this what a stroke looks like on paper

no this is what a stroke looks on paper hope this clears up your confusion

moridin is overtipping his hand and retorts with a nice meltdown after i said nice meltdown, an interesting technique

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuhrerHat posted:

moridin is just one person, ignore him if he pisses you off so much

but he's not? I'm poking him with a stick :3:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reallivedinosaur posted:

hmm except there's no conspiracy and its not a theory at all

that's the greatest conspiracy theory there is, dont you see

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuhrerHat posted:

be nice!!!

but mooooom

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

except i just posted like i normally do and you posted that meltdown

same, i get really worked up about conspiracies and people with anime avatars but unironically

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Lying Crooked Hillary

Large Collider Hadron

its all connected :byodood:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
they can't confirm the lies if they're dead - Shadow aka Hillary

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moon Atari posted:

Failure to find evidence to confirm my beliefs only makes me believe them more. Conspiracy ideation at its finest.

Obviously they're hiding it! Why would it be easy for us to find the truth? Clinton clawed her way to the top by any means necessary so it's obvious that she would sweep it under the rug hard. You may say its convenient when we haven't found any evidence but it doesn't mean its not there, it's even more convenient that they're hiding it harder you see

and furthermore

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:unsmith:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

Sometimes I tell some Dems that I don't want to vote for Hillary if only because her husband was already president and what we're going to have political dynasty families be a cool and good thing now?

They don't like that line of argument at all for some reason although I feel like it's perfectly valid.

its the whole #I'mWithHer

because if you say otherwise, you're not

I honestly just want to see Trump debate Clinton for the entertaiment value and not give a poo poo about the personal stake in American domestic and foreign policies that will inevitably shape our sad short lives within the next 40 years :v:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Is running a scam charity better or worse than running a scam university?

all universities are a scam you see

academia is the oldest scam in history, and only this time america has caught on by inflating your tuition :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Me when trump wins the election

u become Yukio Mishima?

idgi

• Locked thread