Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

sriracha is alright. It's the ketchup of spicy condiments, you don't gain any points for liking it, you seem a little fogey by being this late to the party, but there's nothing wrong with it. I'm glad your food horizons have widened! But maybe you should get away from the scrub poo poo and get yourself a bottle of cholula and tapatio because vaguely 'asian' spice is inferior to mexican spice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

probably, i don't eat a lot of asian food honestly. Last time I had a really good thai curry but that was in 2011

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Wowbagger2004 posted:

Is Cholula really that much less "scrubby"? I like it but it's on tables as standard in ubiquitous cheap British pub chain Wetherspoon's so it's hardly some cool pro-tier stuff.

its not about obscurity, just quality of spicy flavor and how universal it is as an enhancer.

sriracha is pretty novel and tasty but it's not as good as what professionals use to kick their food up a notch.

buffalo wing sauces are a different thing, though, and the penis size scovile unit competition in it is terrible and i'm not talking about any of it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

if i can't talk about subjective things in an objective tone then cut my tongue out

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

whats pho

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

is that like the ramen noodles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

8 track betamax posted:

Good grief how pathetic do you have to be to think tapatio and cholula are a legitimate step into a 'horizon broadening" culinary aventuré

u mean spicy asian ketchup here??? not something else???

• Locked thread