Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

are you really Tonetta :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tonetta posted:

Scientifically speaking, male and female brains fire off slightly differently, and trans peoples' brains generally work at the capacity of their self-perceived gender. There isn't a ton of science done on transgendered people though, since trans people struggle to even exist, legally speaking. A good comparison to this is medical marijuana and what it could do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycWn87zrWOo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Noyemi K posted:

why are troons always bragging about the size of their dicks on the forum
Because this is GBS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Noyemi K posted:

This is GBS, I like dicks

but I don't think the big ones are the best just cause of the size. normal dicks are also good. and small ones

but not tiny ones, gently caress those
Yeah but having the biggest dick is the best GBS style "own " you can pull on other posters, who will be crying while jacking off and thinking about you jacking your bigger dick.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Robot Pride posted:

what are these degrees? what's an IT degree? do you mean a certification? undergrad degrees? are these internet degrees? pls don't do internet degrees of any type
it's a masonic reference.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

8 Bit scholar likes to get naked and jack off and cum while thinking of naked seahorses. Sick

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DrowningInDreams posted:

I'm getting a BS in Computer Science. I wanted to get just an associates because I was 22 years old when I started college back up, and I wanted to get into the workforce and get my surgeries as quickly as possible, whereas now with all my debt I'm going to be like 40-50 years old before I can afford them. Going insane was literally the most merciful thing that could have happened to me because the only way out of this lovely world was inventing a new one.
Getting a degree that's literally called BS is actually the biggest n00b move you could make, imo :grin:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Getting a degree that's literally called BS is actually the biggest n00b move you could make, imo :grin:
As for me, I have a bachelor's in arts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The good thing is that if you go crazy enough you just start imagining your own therapists, so it kind of evens out. I learned that from the video game Actual Sunlight :eng101:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DrowningInDreams posted:

they decided I was dangerously insane and it was a public health issue.
Welcome to GBS :hf:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GBS does not like sports.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Noyemi K posted:

well, poo poo, I didn't know all the posters in this thread jacked their little or average dicks to my giant black donger

now I can lube myself with fantasies of the other posters having been owned by my very sly own/reference to my ding up above
No! You'll create a feedback loop! :wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im gaye posted:

i rule at foosball i bet i could totally trash this 8bit nerd
make him your 8bitch

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Vaginas are supposed to have wheels? :stare:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

People should be able to have surgery on their genitals, which other people won't even see anyway, if they want to, in my opinion.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

For some reason, I am always surprised to see a long and carefully thought-out post by Dead Gay Son.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DOMDOM posted:

oh I don't have a microwave so, there you go.

microwaves make you lazy. also though toaster oven does everything better. except hot pockets
show me a way other than a microwave that you can cook carrots with a soft, tender inside and a sweet, crispy outside and I'll agree :colbert:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DOMDOM posted:

in a pan, cover, with some water
The outside cooks first.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Thats mexican for bread :wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Three-Phase posted:

Can I tack on a more specific question:

Tonetta - did you ever see he film "The Silence of the Lambs" and did you, or did you not, think it was transphobic? What did you think about it?
Can I change this add on a bit, pretty much the same question added but instead of "The Silence of the Lambs," it's "The Life of Adolf Hitler."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tonetta posted:

I mad the precursor to carpet underlay and some industrial explosives.
:haw:

Did you get to blow stuff up/see stuff get blown up or just make the stuff?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tonetta posted:

I just made the chemicals
Aw :(

You're still cool... I guess.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

s0m3 guy posted:

shes eating with a f*cking fork!!! oh my god!!!!
are you seriously suggesting that she appropriate the culture of the noble nihonjin by using chop sticks :rolleyes:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Insect Court posted:

OP do you ever feel pressure to improve the public perception of trans people by maybe not being such a huge creepy gross weirdo?
GBS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Millions of Crows posted:

OP probably can't answer this but gently caress it:
Why do the MtFs i encounter in person and see on the news all look like gross men in drag? Adam's apples and stubble hopeless grotesqueness on guys in dresses saying "I'm a woman" in gruff man voices or comical falsetto. They're idea of just what is a women seems informed by far side cartoons and old sitcoms.
If I could be an attractive woman by magic or nanomachines or whatever I'd go for that, that would be amazing, but current medical technology turns men into repellent parodies of women. And women generally into tiny weedy not-men.
I have a MtF cousin and soemtimes talk to another transisionting person. I feel pity for them, they want to be female, for reasons I can understand, but they can't really be girls. They're altered men and it's obvious.
That's like asking "why don't I ever hear any silent crows" :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

has anyone here that's not trans actually met more than like 1 or 2 trans people in real life :confused: because I have not

Why does everyone seem to have strong opinions about transgender people, when the transgender-related controversies are an obvious misdirection by the global media machine to distract the masses from the NWO agenda.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BeanBandit posted:

I haven't read any of this thread, but I just want to say I hope GBS's awesome and really funny bigoted transphobic jokes are still alive and funny with good jokes in this, the funny SA internet joke forum.
BeanBandit! Son of a bitch!

e: drat it sabel

Al Cowens posted:

Bean bandit! Son of a bitch!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

apathypuff posted:

Whatever happened to psyopmonkey? I'm sure this question was answered. Honestly I found them to be inspiring. If you are out there, thank you psyopmonkey.
Last post on her blog was in 2015 saying suck it GBS 😢

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tonetta posted:

I watch filthy frank & efukt, i'm named after one of the creepiest people on the internet. What do you want from me, to record myself jerking off to myself jerking off to stormfront posts?
Tonetta's not creepy 😢

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I thought OP's birth-name was Tony... :shrug:

Turns out the other Tonneta's got some sweet moves, a guitar, and a love for drugs and pizza:
https://youtu.be/4MD4BPAp4jo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgn7Xyur258

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I'm the tip at 1:03
Seeing is believing :grin:

• Locked thread