Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
How bout that god awful Titus promo? Worst in recent memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
It's hard to tell if he needs to be more scripted or less scripted. Whatever he was last night did not work.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Roman Reigns is good.
Dean Ambrose is good.
Tumblr is bad.
Goons talking about tumblr is worse.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
It's strange to think we just had an amazing NXT show like 3 days ago.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I like both Wyatt and orton and it should be a really fun feud.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

Here's a crazy idea: Maybe not absolutely everyone should do the loving suicide dives in every single match.

How would we know when to cut to a commercial break?

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Trent Razor1911 posted:

Joe was never good, his pace in the ring is glacial like the anti Dolph Ziggler.

6 months on the main roster and this will be the prevailing opinion here.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

only temporary posted:

Alpha/Breezango was a REALLY good match

I'm a bit surprised AA hasn't quite gotten the reaction I expected, but they earned the crowd's respect by the end of the match last night.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

TheJunkyardGod posted:

I just watched the Slater/Rhyno segment and thought Rhyno saying "You know, I bet a tag team champion can make payments on an above-ground pool" was one of the funniest lines I've heard in a while.

:yeah:

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I hate to admit it, but Nikki is very much over with crowds, so as much as we might not like it, she probably deserves one more run on top before her body gives out.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

flashy_mcflash posted:

Who's the 'we' that doesn't like this

Did you read any of the posts above mine?

E: just the one actually, but lets not pretend this is a board of bella fans.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

The_Rob posted:

Wait are we counting the broken nose on cena? If so that's dumb as poo poo.

He straight up kneed cena in the face. Why wouldn't that get counted?

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Because every wrestler in the world is dangerous by that standard. There's no one in the business who hasn't been potatoed and gotten a black eye or busted nose at some point

No, but someone has done that as well as injured an additional 3 people including himself in the span of a little more than a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

The_Rob posted:

I honestly have the idea that people who post here don't actually know what pro wrestling is.

Off the top of your head, name another wrestler who has injured as many people in a similar time span.

• Locked thread