Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Well I guess I'm alone in that I am deeply concerned that an American citizen is being imprisoned in the most vile and totalitarian country currently in existence and my government has lifted not one finger to bring him home. I hope for his health and safety and I also hope that North Korea is destroyed in the fires of judgment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

I'm deeply concerned that you post.

This is the desired effect.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

He is a criminal who broke a law in another country and is being punished according to their laws.

Yeah, but the thing is, gently caress their laws. The United States of America hasn't respected anyone's laws but its own for decades now and we certainly should not respect insane tyrants. This country was founded on the simple notion that kings can get hosed and I think that is just as applicable now as it was then

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Ye I agree, lets start a war because of some criminal

Some person.

Breaking the law doesn't void your humanity. He's still a human being.

• Locked thread