Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ti & Do emphasize that choosing to reproduce is not something to be taken lightly. I was raised with a good sex ed program that covered how the body works and the difference between bacteria and viruses and different kinds of VD. Really what this goes back to is the futurism of the early 20th century - modernity makes things fast, cheap, and disposable. You as an individual have to discern how to live in such a world - "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

The past few decades are just filled with adulterous bastards, but we can get past it. Planned Parenthood is an objectively good thing if individuals know their bodies, and I think people who say God opposes it are very incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

Also I suggested that ensuring economic stability was part of it

The assembly line wasn't going to last forever - Ti & Do's vehicles came out of that psychological project that was the post-war Anglo culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj24-445qu0

It seems to me The Brave New World isn't so bad if we all want to be mature about it. Each of us can still learn how to be part of a crew, like the Bebop. I feel that hereditary bloodlust is always bad news and individuals can view each other in another light.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

SUre Shen JI Yang. I'm sure you're fine with making some humans too supid to actually function but be workers.

Nah that really shouldn't be necessary, but right now we have a pretty bad situation with things like IVF access and Zika. The prolife/prochoice debate dances around the uncomfortable existential question - no one asks to come into this world. Proper education and contraception access ideally means new humans are only conceived intentionally - for some reason this has been controversial. I may be wrong but one source of this is a primal mindset that sees as wombs as soldier factories.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The idea that a 'real' family is a mommy, a daddy, a mortgage, and 3+ kids is part of the problem. People see life as a checklist and everyone thinks they are entitled to reproduction. The social darwinist logic Americans are so attached to demands an eventual population cull.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever happened to the Dark Enlightenment? I guess being philosophically spooky got eclipsed by Milo's antics.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

The same thing that will happen to the alt-right in two months

People forgot about it.

An Elephant Never Forgets :911:

I'm a Jimmy Carter Republican

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Milo talks about banging black dudes so he hits that perfect spot of titillating his audience and agitating more traditional conservatives both black and white. The prostate of identity politics, if you like.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Panzeh posted:

Having mistresses was pretty much the thing to do as a married man back in the day. You said that was bad for children.

Meanwhile Jesus 'hitler' Christ is laughing to the bank as loveless marriages held together by children become abusive quite often.

Jesus said individuals should be eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

Actually he didn't he said some would choose to do so. I do love how the people attacking marriage here love to openly lie.

True, but my point is that the 1950's nuclear family ideal is off base.

Here is the complete passage

quote:

Then some Pharisees came and tested Him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason?”

Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”

“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses order a man to give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

Jesus answered, “It was because of your hardness of heart that Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but it was not this way from the beginning. Now I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman, commits adultery.”

His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.”

“Not everyone can accept this word,” Jesus answered, “but only those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born that way; others were made that way by men; and still others live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Marriage is meant to be an analogue for 'Check Partners' in the Evolutionary Level Above Human - which can also by understood through 'Star Trek The Next Generation' and the Binars - a cybernetic species that lives in pairs. The whole 'get married and have kids ASAP' program that many so-called Christians push is an abomination. It is better to be celibate than to reproduce under social or biological duress.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

SO then why did he say not everyone can accept it? Oh wait because not everyone can be a eunuch. Once again nice to see you're openly lying between your teeth. But par for the course.

He said not everyone can accept it because most humans think joining the cult and choosing celibacy/castration is weird - but it is the way into the Kingdom of Heaven. Do spoke about how if everyone started overcoming the world it would cause a major crisis and it isn't likely to happen, especially now that the Away Team is gone. The human kingdom will manage its population one way or another - I'm trying to keep the Evolutionary Level Above Human on your mind - look at the 'true lies' of established religions - they place some value on denying sexuality. But they adulterate that message with the idols of flags, family crests, etc.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Can you guys talk about the alt-right instead of whatever the gently caress this post is?

You could say I'm posting under the Dark Enlightenment. I may be wrong but I believe the Second Coming happened in the 20th Century. What would Jesus Doe?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus was a misanthrope:

When they came to the crowd, a man came up to Jesus and knelt before Him. “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering terribly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

“O unbelieving and perverse generation!” Jesus replied. “How long must I remain with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring the boy here to Me.” Then Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

Afterward the disciples came to Jesus privately and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

“Because you have so little faith.” He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Jesus replied, “A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The real issue here is one of social darwinism. A decent proportion of humans are 'losers' who should not reproduce and should die ASAP. Some people think this while also believing it is divine to constantly expand the human kingdom without any regard for regulating conception. But these insoluble and destructive contractions seem part and parcel with recycling.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Let me guess: you are able to judge which people are worthy and which should "die ASAP".

I can only judge myself, but not wanting to exist is a sign of Next Level consciousness. The social darwin program must be overcome by an individual - and it seems to me one way of doing that is accept your own disposability and mortality.

Alt-righters, like most other ethnic factions, take the attitude that some 'other' is the loser and needs to die ASAP. It seems to me the Next Level's mission of Truth is demonstrated in the opposite position that I am the loser and want to die ASAP. Accepting the impermanence of this flesh and this time might put you in their keeping.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
^ The real conflict is between secular humanism and sectarian zionism. While both are mammalian and earthly, the former is more Next Level than the latter. Neither philosophy will prevent recycling, but you can see how sectarian conflict accelerates it. Jesus spent plenty of time in Syria.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

This seems like an extraordinarily poorly thought out suicide cult. Once all the enlightened once kill themselves the world will be better because all the losers will be left on earth to run it without the capital N, capital L "next level" people?

I'm not interested in running this planet or making it better, that is Lucifer's outlook.

Mc Do Well fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Oct 3, 2016

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

rudatron posted:

Why did you use the word 'zionism'? Is this some weird UFO-anti-semitism you've got going on now?

A more objective term is blood/race nationalism. Hitler's vision of the world was divided into ethnically pure states - it seems to me a good proportion of humans still don't see the problem with that. One factor in our recycling is our inability to accept the objective reality of one Earth and one Kingdom of Heaven.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Please stop feeding the delusions of a literal schizophrenic, his garbage is terribly boring and not very relevant.

Yes tell us more about how God is a delusion so we can accept ethnic cleansing and Balkanization as rational, natural, and 'progressive'.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Individuals should cleanse themselves before they go around violating commandments - you can think of it as brainwashing - or baptism - or Christening.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
^ I am not making an antisemitic case, more of a misanthropic one- humans build civilization in a crude image of the Evolutuonary Level Above Human - and eventualy our more base and mammalian aspects catch up with us. Individuals who recognize this can work toward overcoming their earthly binds.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Is he posting about suicide so much because he's gonna hurt himself? Should someone call someone? He seems to be justifying his own suicide in like multiple threads right now using weird panic seeming word salad.

I am quite functional at this time, but I feel I must channel Do and and demonstrate the message for you all at this time. I might talk to my shrink about a wiki self diagnosis of Schizoid Personaity Disorder - but maybe the majority of people see disordered personalities as American as Apple Pie. No matter who wins the US presidential election you will continue to see the ethnic nationalists reaping and sowing their bitter harvest, one should not indulge or enable irrational beliefs about hereditary ego.

Mc Do Well fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Oct 3, 2016

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

woke wedding drone posted:

Have you talked to them about your need to channel Do?

Ti & Do were prophetic in illustrating how humans 'channel' and 'act as psychic mediums' in the sense that individuals can select their memes, words, and actions. Instead of blaming some 'other' for the sorry state of the Earth individuals should be blaming themselves and seeking correction. What we often see is those who are 'first' in this world, who often consider themselves to be 'Godly', throwing screaming tantrums in the face of any compromise or criticism. The primary idea to understand is how sin will remain safely confined to planet earth, and how those who are able can overcome it and return home.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not in a position of psychic communication the way Do was with Ti after she left her vehicle, my relationship is more like the 'personal' one some people claim to have with Jesus. I am practicing what Brnody described as 'plagiarism', or a 'speaking in tongues'

quote:

Please teach me how to become proficient at "plagiarism" so that I might accurately present Next Level information, choosing each word exactly as you would choose it, and that I be an instrument of your mind, not ignorantly or unknowingly participating in misinformation.

I think events since 1997 are quite evident of the recycling process, but I understand how an individual might be reluctant to digest HG material or entertain the idea that Ti & Do are who they claimed to be.

Who What Now posted:

Just make a thread about your suicide cult already so you can be contained.

I already did - you can access some of the Away Team records here

quote:

This is like a repeat performance, except this time by two (a man and a woman) to restate the truth Jesus bore, restore its accurate meaning, and again show that any individual who seeks that kingdom will find it through the same process.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think you should be more worried about unironic race nationalism online and humans perilously forgetting the lessons of modernity - I feel what I am offering can be antidote to this - but you have to learn to overcome negative material interference and see the positives of the high standard that has been set.

I am certainly not telling anyone they can put on a superman cape and fly off a roof. But who is to say Ti & Do weren't the Second Coming and the Rapture? This recycling time of ~1000 years could be like the Sabbath for the Next Level, with this Age developing over the past 6000 year 'workweek'. Some who are reading this now may be replanted in the next Age and must develop their ability to 'keep the faith'.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

I suppose killing you are self is an antidote to more or less everything, it's true.

Not an especially compelling argument though.

Also I'll totally say that the second coming didn't happen. And if I shoot myself in the head that won't be the third coming and rapture 2: cruise control.

Willfully exiting your vehicle is an aspect of overcoming, and isn't something to take lightly. The antidote I am talking about is acknowledging the Evolutionary Level Above Human, which you can learn more about from Ti & Do. This is a good message but it is hard to accept, whether you are Star Trek Secular or a True Believer in one of the many Earthly political organizations that use God's name. Benjamin Zeller wrote a book about the Cult that is reasonably objective. You have to look at the other churches and belief systems out there and make up your own mind about which are from your Heavenly Father (true) and which are counterfeits made here on Earth.

Nag Hammadi posted:

Truth did not come into the world naked, but in symbols and images. The world cannot receive truth in any other way. There is rebirth and an image of rebirth, and it is by means of this image that one must be reborn.
Jesus said, “When you strip without being ashamed and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the child of the living one and you will not be afraid.”

Now your average luciferian cult leader would interpret that latter quote and many other things in the Bible as an excuse to sexually exploit his followers. There were no such shenanigans in Ti & Do's classroom. When you understand how the body is 'clothing' for the divine self, then the events of 1997 make more sense.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

Maybe there isn't actually a one true god or belief system handed down on high and believing in absolute truth is not good for your mental or physical wellbeing.

That's an option.

Most people would disagree with you on that, you should try saying it on television if you want to break into lots of people's echochambers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Relax that isn't happening with this vehicle.

Hale-Bopp was the sign to evacuate and created 'clickbait' for the message. The Next Level planned everything ahead of time - in 'Beyond Human' Do mentions the Away Team wasn't sure why they were producing videos which would reach a limited audience. Somehow the satellite broadcasts of the series reconnected some members who had fallen away, and now they are available on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xgpz90E8g0

• Locked thread