Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
why do people think vance bedford is the root cause of all our defensive problems

charlie strong is a defensive coach. he coaches defense. he prides himself of defensive execution. he coaches defense and special teams.

we have 5 blocked extra points and we're giving up fifty points a game. canning bedford isnt going to do poo poo

the only person earning their paycheck on the coaching roster is sterlin gilbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

John Brown posted:

I'm struggling to see the supposed cheap shot against the Penn State kicker. He clearly saw the Minnesota guy coming at him and had a chance to defend himself, and he was obviously running towards the ball. The block on him appeared to be clean as there was no helmet-to-helmet or leading with the crown.

What am I missing?

it depends how old is their kicker

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

curried lamb of God posted:

As a Houston fan, who should I root for next week?

An OU win helps our strength of schedule
A UT win hopefully keeps Charlie there for another season

you're going to give us tom herman and you're going to fuckign LIKE IT

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
im charlie strong, and this is jackass

*misses tackle on slow white QB*

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
im sure we wont get torched now that charlie is coaching the defense!!!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Lol. Wonder what Richt is thinking now

Tennessee is one of the worst 5-0 teams I've ever seen

THREE WEEKS

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
im actually pretty sure charlie strong is just a bad coach at this point

like all these people going "aww man he's a good coach just not the *right* coach for Texas."

what would lead you to believe that at all from what he has produced.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Grittybeard posted:

His time outside of Texas, mainly.

he beat up on inferior opponents with teddy bridgewater?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Lasagna Pilot posted:

They should be better but "Let's try to win on defense" is not going to work at Texas in 2016, not even if they hire Belichick.

you have clearly not watched us play defense

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lol what a bitch move by florida. if Tenn goes 6-2 and UF goes 6-1 in conference UF goes to the title game.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MourningView posted:

Yo this gimmick is very irritating

i thought he lost a toxx lol

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
hurricanes are a jewish conspiracy invented by the cultural marxists anyway

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
dont cancel football, because alabama is going to win at it, and texas is going to lose at it but hire tom herman

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i mean i think c2c-2.0 or w/e ignored me a long time ago but hes probably not human garbage for being frustrated his team doesn't get to play saturday :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

KKKLIP ART posted:

if Texas A&M and Texas stumbled their way into the CFB Playoff (hard to imagine, I know), would that be one of the playoff games or would they hope that each won and then hype it to poo poo as the championship game?

aggy would lose their playoff game then swear up and down they wouldve beat texas if they had gotten the chance

• Locked thread