Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
It sure wouldn't be no two cents LOL

God holds me in the palm of his hand my soul belongs to him.

So what would it take for You? What's your price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
just wish for infinite wishes

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

a promise that you'd never post again

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My soul has no value, what would he want with that?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
abrahamic religions took a wrong turn in interpreting a fire that never goes out to mean your soul also burns forever. being tossed in the fire is synonymous with numerous biblical metaphors that mean you are eliminated to non-existance, although theres an implication with the fire metaphor that the purging process does have a lot of pain

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
two golden fiddles at the same time

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I sold it in elementary school for a mg-42.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
of course blame really falls on the middle ages specifically

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

i'm glad that sex on the list is INSTANT, can't be dealing with no delays with that poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Guaranteed ticket to heaven.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
He can have it. I'm not using it for anything.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in exchange for eternal life/youth on Earth I'd corrupt as many souls for the devil as possible

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

in exchange for eternal life/youth on Earth I'd corrupt as many souls for the devil as possible

That's what the illuminati does. They think of they can bring enough souls into hell with them they'll rule in hell.

It's a lie tho. Satans gonna throat gently caress them with a giant spiked razor blade dick and cum boiling hot animal semen down their throats for a thousand years.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I need about tree fiddy.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Souls are intrinsic they cant be moved or changed in any way IDIOT.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i'd want to be a wizard. not a lovely one like Harry Potter, a good one. at least level 25

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

what are the downsides of selling your soul to the devil?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Stealthgerbil posted:

what are the downsides of selling your soul to the devil?

Nobody knows. Sounds like something you should try out to find out for the rest of us. :shrug:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the perfect reuben

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you sell your soul to me, instead of that loser "satan" i will take way better care of it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
my blackened dead goon soul is so full of hate and evil that satan wouldn't want to touch it with a 50 ft pole

trust me i tried

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Told Two Times posted:

That's what the illuminati does. They think of they can bring enough souls into hell with them they'll rule in hell.

It's a lie tho. Satans gonna throat gently caress them with a giant spiked razor blade dick and cum boiling hot animal semen down their throats for a thousand years.

How high are you right now?

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Archives, maybe a new av.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

you don't sell souls in this market you buy

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Souls are a Hollywood fiction.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Seashell Salesman posted:

Souls are a Hollywood fiction.

No they are currency u use to power up

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
What if I sold my sold in exchange for being the most powerful being in existence?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'd sell my soul for op's soul. Then buy my soul back with ops soul.

Then having garnered some good faith I'd again sell my soul for a higher value soul and sell it back for my soul making a small profit on the margin. After doing this several times I'd have my soul plus a soul's worth of soul fragments which I would then sell for an ice cream.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My soul is not for sale but if the devil appeared to me I would probably attack him. If I could get one sucker punch in on satan i'd be pretty happy.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Gaunab posted:

What if I sold my sold in exchange for being the most powerful being in existence?

0 bids

5m left

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

archives + no ads upgrade would do it

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!

AugmentedVision posted:

No they are currency u use to power up

Karma is what you use to level up. Souls is just a made up lie for idiot children.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I gave mine away to Satan for nothing one night after listening to some Venom records. Didn't know that I could have asked for something in return! :(

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
A chocolate fountain.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Souls don't exist, so as much as he's dumb enough to spend on something that's fictional.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

a cigarette. quitting was the worst decision ive ever made.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
just one more episode of Firefly

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Dump truck full of cocaine.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

hemophilia posted:

My soul is not for sale but if the devil appeared to me I would probably attack him. If I could get one sucker punch in on satan i'd be pretty happy.

Hell yeah homie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
A beer, bong and double quarter pounder that refilled when done

• Locked thread