Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ginette Reno posted:

The West is kinda poo poo. Pretty sure Chicago is going to sleepwalk their way to the finals and probably ruin the dreams of Ovechkin or Lundqvist. Or hilariously beat Tampa again.

I can only dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Vicas posted:

If it makes you feel better he'll probably never have appendicitis again

Next up: tonsilitis!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yaya posted:

What a Maroon

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

xzzy posted:

Waiting for the announcement of the John Scott School for Adults That Can't Play Hockey Good and Want to do Other Stuff Good Too.

Patrick Maroon to be the first alumnus.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The Pens are so damned good lately. Just a reminder that Mike motherfucking Johnston cost this team a season and Sidney Crosby ~ 100 games of his career while he's still capable producing 1.3 ppg

Adam Oates

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

drat, that's one Friendly Lurker!

Oh, NOW I get it!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Definitely off-topic, but anyone still playing Rocket League around here? I just logged in for the first time in a month or two and played the hockey mode and is actually really loving awesome now. They totally fixed the puck physics and, imo, the game works much better as hockey than soccer.

You haven't hit a sick aerial I assume

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Have the Leafs been using the dab cam all year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I'm actually way cooler than you guys so Boston fans seem awesome.

Yeah but you live in Montreal.

• Locked thread