Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot
Just another thing to gently caress males lifes. How can be guys with enormous penises yet guys with like 4 inchers in the SAME species? Its just like another nature's form of making males suffer for something out of their control. Not mentioning girth, being able to get it up, not premature ejaculation...

How failr is it for a male with a small penis to have pretty much nonexistant sexual life (tons and TONS AND TONS of cases of girls just leaving as soon as they see the guy penis) while others gets tons of status just because having a big penis, and all this just being RANDOM and WRITTEN FROM BIRTH and OUT OF CONTROL.

I loving hate nature.

Everything is rigged so there are winners or losers from birth, instead of self improvement.

NOTE: not complaining about mine, I got an average size, I guess. Its just that I can't loving stand unfairness even if im not involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:flaccid:

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Aging Millenial posted:

Just another thing to gently caress males lifes. How can be guys with enormous penises yet guys with like 4 inchers in the SAME species? Its just like another nature's form of making males suffer for something out of their control. Not mentioning girth, being able to get it up, not premature ejaculation...

How failr is it for a male with a small penis to have pretty much nonexistant sexual life (tons and TONS AND TONS of cases of girls just leaving as soon as they see the guy penis) while others gets tons of status just because having a big penis, and all this just being RANDOM and WRITTEN FROM BIRTH and OUT OF CONTROL.

I loving hate nature.

Everything is rigged so there are winners or losers from birth, instead of self improvement.

NOTE: not complaining about mine, I got an average size, I guess. Its just that I can't loving stand unfairness even if im not involved.

Hi Jon Pop.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Aging Millenial posted:

Just to be clear, average is over 5 inches

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
that incel thread is over that way >>>

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

realbez posted:

Just to be clear, average is over 5 inches

The average is over 5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
gently caress, now I'm really angry about this too. All I'm going to be worried about all morning is extreme differences in penis size.

E_P
Feb 22, 2003

Sponge Baathist posted:

The average is over 5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
*guns down some college girls*

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Sometimes in the morning I walk by my closet doors which have big mirrors on them and I see my huge dick and I go "man thank god I've got a giant cock, no matter what happens at least I've got this thing" and then continue on with the rest of my morning

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump voters have either giant danguses or tiny danguses, no inbetween.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

small wiener: :flaccid:

big wiener: :gizz:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Penises can be sized extremely differently. What the gently caress.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[looking at the small puddles forming in the men's showers] GAH gently caress HTE OCEAN!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Nobody cares about cocks in 2017. It's about balls now. Consider posting them.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Teikanmi posted:

Sometimes in the morning I walk by my closet doors which have big mirrors on them and I see my huge dick and I go "man thank god I've got a giant cock, no matter what happens at least I've got this thing" and then continue on with the rest of my morning

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
don't forget about height, which is also entirely out of our control

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[looking at the small puddles forming in the men's showers] GAH gently caress HTE OCEAN!!!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

It's alright OP, you can still bottom with a small dick.

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

This thgread is no where near as extreme as advertised

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Sorry about your penis, op.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Mr. President you don't have time to post here anymore

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I have a big dick and it seeems to scare women away too

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Hollenhammer posted:

This thgread is no where near as extreme as advertised

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

never really though about it but drat, now i too, am enraged.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Get your average penis size statistics here:
http://www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country

The differences between races are smaller than I expected.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

ill bet lol

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

lmao @ south koreas tiny lil dicks

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I'm more concerned with not being born into a 1% family but whatever floats your boat op

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Tolkien minority posted:

lmao @ south koreas tiny lil dicks

Koreans don't need big dick cause girls there know high apm = good fingers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BigBadSteve posted:

Good job spreading racist propaganda champ

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm more concerned with not being born into a 1% family but whatever floats your boat op
Yeah!!!

???

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Good job spreading racist propaganda champ

korean spotted

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
And if you all would look above at the first post you can see an aging millennial whining and crying which is a common occurrence with this breed.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
The worst thing in life is to have both a small penis and a small, peanut-sized brain. I feel for you OP.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Aging Millenial posted:

I loving hate nature.

Hey OP. I have a big dick and it has no effect on my sex life. hope this helps

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sorry about your micropeen, op

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
my penis is really big lol

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Neutrino posted:

The worst thing in life is to have both a small penis and a small, peanut-sized brain. I feel for you OP.

do you think itd be worse to have like no penis at all (like it was burned off in really heroic bombing incident or somethang) or a really tiny penis that elicits laughter whenever it makes itself known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

This took me a while to see, but riding with the light not attached is not just extreme but also dangerous.

• Locked thread