Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
first off you're just gonna smudge ink everywhere unless you're a retard lefthander and second off it's just not the natural way to read lovely posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
gently caress you, Jesus.

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
OP doesn't make any got dang sense

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

my head hurts

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Asian people live on the opposite side of the world so everything is backwards. It looks normal to them though. Its the same reason the toilet flushes the opposite way.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
B-but Jesus! Hebrew and Aramaic are right to left languages! Aren't those your languages? :(

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Auritech posted:

B-but Jesus! Hebrew and Aramaic are right to left languages! Aren't those your languages? :(

Its the middle EAST bro. Nobodies perfect.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I used to write in my journal from the bottom of the page, right to left, for maximum confusion for anyone peeping in my journal.

But then I realized nobody really cares about boring emo trash so I quite and joined something awful to share terrible writing.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i can not read and yet i must post

End boss Of SGaG*
Aug 9, 2000
I REPORT EVERY POST I READ!
In the future, all literature will be wordclouds.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how am I supposed to read this

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

There are no smudges when painting letters and symbols with a brush. Not all countries gorilla grip then pen at the bottom and drag their gorilla fists across the page you baka gaijin!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ein cooler Typ posted:

right to left, duh

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Reading used to be a luxurious thing you'd do if you were really wealthy and had the hookup to get books.

And then Gutenberg spread the good word and people slowly got off their asses and started to read.

And now you can send voice messages to somebody on your phone instead of text, and reading is something only bougie jerks do. And that's why I only use text-to-speech soft where.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

N. Senada posted:

Reading used to be a luxurious thing you'd do if you were really wealthy and had the hookup to get books.

And then Gutenberg spread the good word and people slowly got off their asses and started to read.

And now you can send voice messages to somebody on your phone instead of text, and reading is something only bougie jerks do. And that's why I only use text-to-speech soft where.

I live in a time where i can have a skyplane tell an entire city to suckle my goddamn balls

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

hth posted:

I live in a time where i can have a skyplane tell an entire city to suckle my goddamn balls

Please do this and tell me when it is happening.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
פכמן‎‎‎ תמצצי את הזין שלי אתה

for those who care i just google translated the first bit and then transliterated "fuckman"

Arrhythmia fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Feb 21, 2017

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Remember when Lowtax made Demonachizer's posts go right to left? Haha, good times.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Remember when Lowtax made Demonachizer's posts go right to left? Haha, good times.

hahaha that was really good yeah

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I like it better now where he doesn't post and we dont have to even try to read them :smuggo:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Arrhythmia posted:

פכמן‎‎‎ תמצצי את הזין שלי אתה

dang dude I didn't know you knew sorcery
how do I get this secret knowledge???

SniperWoreConverse posted:

right to left, duh

Seriously I think it goes from the rim in a spiral to the core. If any goons know for sure please euclidate

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SniperWoreConverse posted:

dang dude I didn't know you knew sorcery
how do I get this secret knowledge???

start by cutting your dilz off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted: