Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
:synpa:

My body is my temple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acBCy4WG_90

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Sep 26, 2017

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Jose posted:

are you yet another gbs dog fucker?

I would never gently caress a dog much less one this grotesque dogs are good boys and you shouldn't hurt them!! :(

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Wamdoodle posted:

Use all three of your hands

ty! currently jacking off my dick like crazy

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
Why is 'bottom' sometimes used for as a replacement for rear end when it is located in the middle of the body? Feet are the bottom.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Jake Mustache posted:

Why is 'bottom' sometimes used for as a replacement for rear end when it is located in the middle of the body? Feet are the bottom.

Feet are a recent thing.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Its a relic of our torsocentric culture.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Help my penis boneis missing??

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Why can't nerve cells regenerate like other cells?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
they can but they just grow back differently than how they were. They re-network themselves

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Why don't more people get colostomy bags? Like if you have crohns, or some other digestive issue, why not just make a hole and poo poo in a bag?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Grevling posted:

Help my penis boneis missing??

Mine too :(

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
This wouldn't be an issue if you were a raccoon.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Volcott posted:

This wouldn't be an issue if you were a raccoon.

I talked with an old timer who told me that he penis bone of a racoon makes a good toothpick.

I don't know if he was messing with me or not, though.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
How come sometimes when I get really, really scared I jizz my pants with no physical stimulation and usually no erection? This has only happened 5 times but each time was very memorable in that I was 100% sure I was going to die and that I ended up with jizz-filled boxers without having an orgasm. Serious medical responses only plz.

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p
what would happen if you could jack off everywhere BUT your penis? would that be hosed up or what, OP?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How come sometimes when I get really, really scared I jizz my pants with no physical stimulation and usually no erection? This has only happened 5 times but each time was very memorable in that I was 100% sure I was going to die and that I ended up with jizz-filled boxers without having an orgasm. Serious medical responses only plz.

It's a natural, defensive reaction. Your body is trying to scare off predators, much like a squid shooting ink. The main difference is that you end up with crusty briefs, and the squid's beak remains clean.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

its all nice on rice posted:

It's a natural, defensive reaction. Your body is trying to scare off predators, much like a squid shooting ink. The main difference is that you end up with crusty briefs, and the squid's beak remains clean.

Actually one time a squid was attacking me in the Gulf of Mexico. I actually don’t want to go into this any deeper...

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

when will I achieve fusion

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Actually your body knew you thought you would die and it was a last ditch attempt to get something impregnated before it was too late. I mean, it's a dumb dick reaction but better than nothing. If I was running the unconscious body systems I'd consider doing it

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Away all Goats posted:

When you are over 600 pounds and sitting in a leather chair. Then, fusion will be achieved.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Actually your body knew you thought you would die and it was a last ditch attempt to get something impregnated before it was too late. I mean, it's a dumb dick reaction but better than nothing. If I was running the unconscious body systems I'd consider doing it

That’s what I figured. I was hoping it was something like “It might get in the pursuing predator’s eyes, giving me the precious few seconds needed to escape”. I can see how if you’re sleeping with a cave woman back in Raquel Welch times and her husband Ug comes home angry and swinging a massive club that it would be a valuable evolutionary adaptation.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You should consider wearing a condom at all times if you are not ready for a comittment. Pissing might be akward at first but you never know when you might be scared to completion - there could be a terrifying clown in adjacent stall!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Sometimes the body is like "re route all power to engines" and you get adrenalin strength, sometimes it's like "quick blow all stored loads" and you jizz your pants.

Really an amazing system if you think about it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I’m ready to commit.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Your body might be releasing excessive chi at stressful moments. It is time to move on to the next level, a full blast of spiritual energy.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I take adderall, just give me an hour and I’ll be at full blast strength.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The Science of Suck posted:

is it normal for one testicle to hang lower than the other two?
Yes.

Maldoror posted:

Why can't nerve cells regenerate like other cells?
All cells are different.

Oscar Wild posted:

Why don't more people get colostomy bags? Like if you have crohns, or some other digestive issue, why not just make a hole and poo poo in a bag?

The last thing you want to do normally is re-route stuff unless you have to. Maybe more people now do other procedures to put off having an ostomy bag. It used to be more common a solution, but now they do surgeries or something, I guess. People still have them.

Away all Goats posted:

Bogus Adventure posted:

When you are over 600 pounds and sitting in a leather chair. Then, fusion will be achieved.

Yes.

Colonel Cancer posted:

You should consider wearing a condom at all times if you are not ready for a comittment. Pissing might be akward at first but you never know when you might be scared to completion - there could be a terrifying clown in adjacent stall!

No, don't wear a condom all the time. Wash your dick regularly, and when it's time to make love, put on a non-expired condom.

I.C. fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Sep 27, 2017

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

question: have you ever smelled a colostomy bag

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

How does a girls butt turn a boys pee into a baby?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I think a stork is involved somehow?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

MY MOUTH SOMETIMES SMELLS LIKE MY ANUS, YET IT IS THE FURTHEST PART FROM MY ANUS: WHAT GIVES!?

Unless you are an ouroboros of self-derping, you have rear end in a top hat flavored medicated anti-thrush mouthwash

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Why is scrotum skin so stretchy?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

We Know Catheters posted:

Why is scrotum skin so stretchy?

For your protection.

E: I mean, for your balls' protection. The skin retracts or loosens depending on what is going on.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is it possible to poop so hard ur head explodes??

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Nooner posted:

is it possible to poop so hard ur head explodes??

Yes, see the documentary, "Scanners"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's also possible to have such a ferocious bowel movement that your skull IMPLODES, but it's very rare.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
This is where the phrase "poo poo my brains out" originated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

a hole-y ghost posted:

question: have you ever smelled a colostomy bag

A guy I used to work with would sometimes vent his just for a laugh. gently caress it smelt bad.

• Locked thread