Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
How are eyeballs formed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
What would happen if you in vitro fertilized yourself?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
they can but they just grow back differently than how they were. They re-network themselves

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How come sometimes when I get really, really scared I jizz my pants with no physical stimulation and usually no erection? This has only happened 5 times but each time was very memorable in that I was 100% sure I was going to die and that I ended up with jizz-filled boxers without having an orgasm. Serious medical responses only plz.

Actually your body knew you thought you would die and it was a last ditch attempt to get something impregnated before it was too late. I mean, it's a dumb dick reaction but better than nothing. If I was running the unconscious body systems I'd consider doing it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Sometimes the body is like "re route all power to engines" and you get adrenalin strength, sometimes it's like "quick blow all stored loads" and you jizz your pants.

Really an amazing system if you think about it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's also possible to have such a ferocious bowel movement that your skull IMPLODES, but it's very rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
This is where the phrase "poo poo my brains out" originated

• Locked thread