Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
you could shoot for miles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
seriosuly why shoot a car when u could shoot ur load

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if you nutted into space you could nut into your great great great great grandsons face on alpha centuri

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

space isnt real

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine nutting in the direction of a black hole

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

EorayMel posted:

it's all good to me I don't discriminate

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
panspermia

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I think Buzz Aldrin nutted on the moon but that's something THEY would prefer you didn't know.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Actually, didnt one of the guys back during the apollo missions do this

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I think Buzz Aldrin nutted on the moon but that's something THEY would prefer you didn't know.
he said "i COME in peace, hehehe" over the mic

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
thats one small spurt for a man. and one giant nut for mankind

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
That dude in the Tesla has been jacking it for over a week.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
astronauts have to swallow their toothpaste after brushing cause there is nowhere to spit it out so idk how they deal with nutting, one guy was up for a whole year so i guess nasa figured out how to jack off or deal with wet dreams

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

I have to imagine they've worked out a system and every time a new person gets to the ISS or whatever, the moment the door closes, the crew already there are like "here's the deal..."

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
"Haha, yeah" Internally: This lack of respect for America's space heroes stabs me like a knitting needle

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I figure they just toss a fleslight mouth or something on the end of the piss vacuum tube.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

In space, no one can hear you cream

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Funny you should ask, I'm actually the engineer responsible for AIDS (Assuredly Isolated Deposits of Semen), the system used by astronauts & members of the ISS for semen containment.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

EorayMel posted:

Imagine getting past event horizon of a black hole, dick first. You'll have the biggest dick!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

technically the earth is in space so yes

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Colonel Cancer posted:

Imagine getting past event horizon of a black hole, dick first. You'll have the biggest dick!

Well, really you've just castrated yourself and also everyone you love is dead due to the time dilation. Lol!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The interior walls of the International Space Station were not white when they first put it up, they were bare metal

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Johnny Aztec posted:

Actually, didnt one of the guys back during the apollo missions do this

I think it was during the second landing. They released the transcripts and the dude was like "gently caress small steps. I'm doing this and neither of you can stop me"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

lol but seriously I posted:

Well, really you've just castrated yourself and also everyone you love is dead due to the time dilation. Lol!

Big dicks require big sacrifices sometimes. But I can see why you wouldn't understand.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Hector Beerlioz posted:

astronauts have to swallow their toothpaste after brushing cause there is nowhere to spit it out so idk how they deal with nutting, one guy was up for a whole year so i guess nasa figured out how to jack off or deal with wet dreams

Yeah, they use a sock (NASA spent $15 million to figure this out)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

givepatajob posted:

I figure they just toss a fleslight mouth or something on the end of the piss vacuum tube.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

space isnt real

i nutted on the a51 moon landing set

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

space isnt real

Glad someone finally said what we were all thinking. :unsmith:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

General Dog posted:

Yeah, they use a sock (NASA spent $15 million to figure this out)

youre doing it wrong. the americans were supposed to have spent millions to create a lightweight ejaculate bag or something similar. the russians used a sock.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Apparently you can’t get a boner in space because blood works weird in microgravity. They are worried that long term that will cause a bunch of bad things.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

chaosbreather posted:

Apparently you can’t get a boner in space because blood works weird in microgravity. They are worried that long term that will cause a bunch of bad things.

Yeah right those NASA chicks are butt ugly that’s the problem. :jerkbag:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Could they not just use one of those suction wands dental hygienists use?

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Well you're here, aren't you OP

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

chaosbreather posted:

Can't they make a jerk room that spins around?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Not with this budget.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Masturbatorium*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

chaosbreather posted:

Apparently people ask this question of google a lot

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Hector Beerlioz posted:

they swallow their toothpaste? doesnt the fluoride turn them into gay frogs

really though if they have somewhere they can piss and poo poo they by default have somewhere they can spit and jizz

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

chaosbreather posted:

there have already been multiple astronaut couplesthat hosed in space so this isn't true,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
You need sildenafil to get a boner & you need lube for the pussy. Due to microgravity.

• Locked thread