Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

call the cops :cop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well go up there and tell your parents to stop loving.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tom Gorman posted:

my upstairs neighbors decided to get 3 huskies while living in a tiny 1BR apartment, in a warm weather climate with no yard to speak of

thats such a lovely thing to do to those dogs. they begin howling at sunrise like clockwork, 7 days a week

okay yeah this one is actually really lovely.

A Tad Ghostal
Dec 2, 2014

one time i yelled at the loud as gently caress mentally ill "neighbor" in the apartments across the alley to shut the gently caress up and she did :smuggo: (after yelling back at me to also shut the gently caress up and that i'm a bitch but I consider it a win :))

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

extra stout posted:

i had to sign a no cats/dogs/fish agreement and one neighbor has a cat one neighbor has a dog

what's the loudest species of cricket i can import and how much air do they need in a little box thing?

Just go to the pet store and get some feeders. Let them go and they will happily take up residence in your walls

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Have you tried telling them that it’s time to sleep? Maybe they don’t know when a good time to sleep is because their parents never set boundaries

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
One time I heard some folks loving in the morning and I was like "heh, nice". Then later I told some folks who also lived there "Hey did you hear the people loving?" but they were all "No, Mooey, you made that up, you are a pervert and you will go to jail". But right then they started loving again, and my honor was restored and I was made king.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I had neighbors that kept having extremely loud drunk sex (complete with extremely loud drunk pillow talk) every loving night for two months and she got REALLY into spanking. I'm talking loud loving smacks followed by moans and screams of encouragement.

I'll just say when my mom stayed in my apartment it was awkward. Trying to act like nothing is happening at all while there's a screaming "SMACK MY rear end BABY SMACK MY ASSSSSSSSS" is some serious cringe.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 11:57 on May 22, 2018

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Suck his dick a few times during the day so his balls will be empty at night.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

maybe you're sleeping when it's time to gently caress, OP

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Lady across the hall used to play fetch with her dog right in the hallway

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

SeXReX posted:

Lady across the hall used to play fetch with her dog right in the hallway

if ya know what i mean haha

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
When they are done, bang on the ceiling and yell out, "Keep going! I'm almost there!"

They won't know that you already busted ten minutes ago.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

My downstairs neighbour won't stop sleeping when it's time to gently caress

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I had an upstairs neighbour that liked to start practising the violin at 11pm. I would bang on the ceiling with a broom and went up there a bunch of times but eventually had to move to get some peace and quiet.

BrownieVK
Nov 10, 2009

Eat my ass
OP maybe you should go up there and join in

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Grevling posted:

My downstairs neighbour won't stop sleeping when it's time to gently caress

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have really loud morning sex when you wake up op. They'll be asleep by then and it'll wake them up. May as well make them as miserable as you are.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Back when I lived in an apartment there were a few college kids that lived upstairs and sometimes they’d be pretty loud after 10 pm. I went upstairs and politely asked them to keep it down since my gf’s kid was trying to sleep. They were very understanding and we never had a problem again. We used to say hi in the hallways after that and one time we all played Smash Bros.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Be a man
not a mouse
pull yourself
it's really grouse

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Next time tell them if they're going to gently caress loudly then to try to keep some rhythm. To help them, play edm and yell at them to keep the beat. They'll fail and their shame will destroy their sexlife knowing they'll never meet your standards.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Blazing Ownager posted:

I had neighbors that kept having extremely loud drunk sex (complete with extremely loud drunk pillow talk) every loving night for two months and she got REALLY into spanking. I'm talking loud loving smacks followed by moans and screams of encouragement.

I'll just say when my mom stayed in my apartment it was awkward. Trying to act like nothing is happening at all while there's a screaming "SMACK MY rear end BABY SMACK MY ASSSSSSSSS" is some serious cringe.

I thought country living was for me but now I'm thinking about renting an apartment.

The_end
May 17, 2014
I like to slap my belly and grunt along when the neighbors are loving.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Just play very loud death metal all day and night. While having loud sex.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
the clock doesn't wait on your biology, op. try being more understanding you robot

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
do you hear the headboard smacking up against the wall. and does it get faste rand faster and then suddenly stop

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Get one of those spooky Halloween sound loops and blast it really loud

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Start learning how to play violin at odd hours of the night/morning.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
It's me. I'm the sex-having neighbor.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Can you record it for us?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Invite them over to play Guitar Hero at 3 in the morning

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sounds like the op may be, in fact, a bedcel

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

unpleasantly turgid posted:

the clock doesn't wait on your biology, op. try being more understanding you robot

Great username/post combo.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
When they start, go up to their door and leave a stereo blaring the theme to Space Jam.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Knock and ask to join

Or at least ask if you can watch and offer to give them pointers

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kuato posted:

Or at least ask if you can watch and offer to give them pointers

Bed noises only? Sounds like they could use the help.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Spinster posted:

Can you record video for us with your phone's camera?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My wife's boyfriend won't stop loving when it's time to sleep. This closet is super cramped and uncomfortable and I have a business meeting at 8:30 ugh

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
haha what it says on the tin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

My wife's boyfriend won't stop loving when it's time to sleep. This closet is super cramped and uncomfortable and I have a business meeting at 8:30 ugh

The saddest thing is that you know, you just know someone, somewhere has actually thought this but not as a joke

• Locked thread