Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I’m going to regret this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I can’t fill out the questionnaire atm but please I am serious about sign up

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'll play mafia game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Wow I can't believe I am in the scumdoc with Podima and Sniper

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oops that was for my discord

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Old Maid You Look posted:

It has been decided that the game will be a 9 person game. Congratulations to these people, for they will take part in the greatest mafia game of their lives:

Cpig
Asiina
Hal
Chic
GX
Sniper
MMT
Teland
Azurelana

I'll open the thread soonish.

wow what the heck

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.chibify.com/load_config=27397

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Toalpaz posted:

Sorry, I submitted a thing and everything but I don't think I'll be able to play in the coming months. Have fun, it looks pretty great.

There’s no escape

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

There’s no escape

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Soon everyone will drop out

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It

Begins

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Piss

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

BTW if anyone would like an intro image like the above for funsies just let me know what you'd like your descriptor to be

eg:

drat I must be a genius

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
game?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

April 8th!

peramene posted:

okay but

game?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

George Kansas posted:

one game please thank you

You get Uru Online, George

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Snooze Cruise posted:

Dazzling, fantastical, spell-blinding! These are just some of the words use to describe the exotic Dweller puppet show put on by Azure Lain. Tomorrow in front of fountain, you two can feast your eyes. A tragic story of two sisters, captivated by gems that lead to their destruction. Totally free, donations accepted for the Rebuild the Windmill fund. Fun for the whole family! Azure Lain!

oooooh sign me up!! :swoon:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Snooze Cruise posted:

It was a source of power for our people. Many dweller children used to play there, hanging off the blades of the fan.

Seems not great! You people~~

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

Oh, Artemis is fighting?

Oh hoho! This Artemis, yes come test your steel against me, the champion of the Arena! (No shots to the face please I’m too pretty for that)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Nevermind. The "champion" of the arena has backed out because they are too afraid to face me.

Not quite yet! Sometimes the beauty of battle calls to another but we will yet see

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When’s deadline

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hello everyone!! If there is a mister Gehn out here somewhere please report to the arena for your beheading. Thank you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

If you will leave your name, occupation, and particular grievance, I'll be happy to add you to the waiting list.

This is *most intriguing*, and I agree that our Guilds should converse further at earliest possible convenience.

Zel, champ, he’s apparently a very mean guy!

I don’t wait for things though I guess I will have to move on for now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Azurelana posted:

Are you and Chell doing okay? I'm sorry I couldn't come with you guys but I got called to a guild meeting when I went to pick up my things.

Wow forgetting poor zanz. We are all doing okay!! I’d say I miss you but I don’t know that I’d recognize you without Chobani’s boot polish

❤️

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah is there an Annie out here somewhere

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

If you mean Annie Carter, it has been reported that she is Steward of the Inventor's Guild, so that may be a good place to begin your search.

People come to see me not the other way around darling

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Emi person please there is only enough space on this age for one overly dramatic person and right now both you and Chelly are really encroaching on my territory

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I hate to disappoint but Salo and I need to postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances. Chasing beauty and all that

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

chaoslord posted:

BUT I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKETS

Alas my beauty cannot be contained. Trust me I’ve tried!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is Katran mixed up in all this Gehn poo poo

Should she be beheaded too just curious

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

curiousCat posted:

No poo poo, idiot. I could've told you that. But you just fuckin... threw yourself in there like a goddamned maniac.

Finally someone speaking my language around here

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

No.

You’re with Chell, it seems; until I get there, wherever “there” is, please try to keep her safe? Her tone is...it’s scaring me in a similar way as Saya’s did after we learned she was wrong. I think that’ll mean more to her than you, but she can hear this, so that was partially to her.

Why did you throw yourself in? Where did you...Everdunes?! Borrowed from the stars?

I know I linked near-immediately after Chell, so your trust in my desire to help may be shaky, but why leap into the fissure, and not into Sa? What happened to you?

Oh okay great finally someone mentions someone who isn’t super terrible, FINALLY.

Chelly will, in time, be fine I think! And don’t worry she won’t be left alone while I’m here, much to her begrudging happiness I’m sure

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

This is, to be fair, half accurate - she is his daughter-in-law and to put it lightly was involved in his affairs. I agree neither should be beheaded - not to speak for Him, but I suspect he'd be just fine never seeing her again.

I don’t particularly care what he wants since he apparently is pretty hosed up

What’s his deal anyway if he’s so far into hiding you can at least tell me that much

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

I'm not entirely sure if "Steward of the Cartographer's Guild" could be considered "hiding," but perhaps you missed that particular press release. I take it from your tone that you've probably been talking to some of the more zealous opponents of his from our former Age, so it may behoove you to consider that you're getting a slanted image of who he is. I am happy to answer any and all of your questions, though it may be better suited to an in-person conversation.

Listen Carrot I’ve heard you’re a decent person so maybe I will give you the Benefit of the doubt here. Dunno about meeting up some people seem p r e e e e e t y mad at you

And hold up if Gehn is literally just in plain sight what is this all about

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

Unfortunately I've already seen that some are unable to leave past grievances where they belong - I hope they are able to get past their blind hatreds soon enough. As to your second point - I can't really say. You were the one who opened this conversation by calling for the death of the second-in-command of a major guild!

What the hell some idiot chained me to a bed a few weeks ago to find out where he is and he has just been here living his best life.

WHY DO ALL YOU PEOPLE HUNTING HIM SUCK IT HAS BEEN WEEKS AND GUILD MEMBERSHIP IS PUBLIC

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

Who, um, so imprisoned you?

Not too sure. Not my first time being cuffed to a bed of you get my drift but the only person who came in was some Chobani

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

The same reason the rest of the Rive'ni and Rivenese showed up: the Chochtic invaded and captured or killed everyone.

I think. I wasn't there, and I don't know.

Additionally: Keraf, if you show up, I'll try to keep you safe, at least long enough for everyone to talk. I, um, owe you for a...for a mistake I made.

Alright. Thank you for that.

You're by muscle row, right? Unless you both plan to leave, I'll get there tomorrow.

Hmm I think we are on the move but not quite sure yet. I’ll keep you posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

Thank you. :h:

Muah